**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Goooood morning ladies! I'm still bleeding, but it's just simple red blood, no cramps. The dr said make sure to keep eating and those cramps will stay away (turns out they're hunger cramps my body was confusing for menstrual like cramps). Lots and lots of water today to rehydrate myself since I haven't drank nearly enough, and I'm laying in bed all this week. No chores, no cooking, no nothing.

So, looks like I'll be on here quite a bit this week! haha

Glad you're OK thislife and in good spirits :D Tis the season, so get eating and drinking! LOL, fruit cocktails for you I'm afraid love :haha:

I'm become more and more emotionally unstable!!! I can't stop crying at random stuff, quite ridiculous. And angry, I seem very angry!
Scan on Friday, fingers firmly crossed xxxxx

Glad you're OK thislife and in good spirits :D Tis the season, so get eating and drinking! LOL, fruit cocktails for you I'm afraid love :haha:

I'm become more and more emotionally unstable!!! I can't stop crying at random stuff, quite ridiculous. And angry, I seem very angry!
Scan on Friday, fingers firmly crossed xxxxx

Got my FX for you and me on Friday love!:thumbup:

im so emotional aswell anything and everything is making me cry atm. expecially anything on the news but even as bad as just some tv adds with puppies. its full on. glad to hear your feeling a bit better thislife. only a few more days till friday.

im so emotional aswell anything and everything is making me cry atm. expecially anything on the news but even as bad as just some tv adds with puppies. its full on. glad to hear your feeling a bit better thislife. only a few more days till friday.

Thanks love :hugs: Sorry you're so emotional.:cry:

Not good news ladies.

Saw the gynae nurse who took loads of details and then I was called in for the ultrasound. The sonographer couldn't see anything on the normal scan so I was sent to empty my bladder and she performed an internal scan. There is a gestational sac and a yolk sac but so far no fetus. The gestational sac measures less than 6 weeks, maybe nearer to five weeks. I was sent back to the gynae nurse who queried my dates. She tried telling me my dates could be out due to delayed implantation etc but deep inside I know that is bullshit. She said everything looks as it should for 5+ weeks and there is nothing untoward to suggest that I will miscarry. She has arranged for a follow up scan on 29th December (that is Christmas ruined then) Her reasoning being by then we should definitely be able to see a fetus and a heartbeat. If I had the scan any earlier and still saw nothing I would still stress about it. I get her point but it doesn't help any. I asked about having blood tests, she said no because as there is a sac and yolk the figures would double like they should normally anyway?????! Not sure about that one.

I have removed my ticker as even if this pregnancy is viable the dates would be wrong. I knew I would jinx things. All I can do now is pray that my little miracle has grown before the next scan. Thanks for your support girls x

Not good news ladies.

Saw the gynae nurse who took loads of details and then I was called in for the ultrasound. The sonographer couldn't see anything on the normal scan so I was sent to empty my bladder and she performed an internal scan. There is a gestational sac and a yolk sac but so far no fetus. The gestational sac measures less than 6 weeks, maybe nearer to five weeks. I was sent back to the gynae nurse who queried my dates. She tried telling me my dates could be out due to delayed implantation etc but deep inside I know that is bullshit. She said everything looks as it should for 5+ weeks and there is nothing untoward to suggest that I will miscarry. She has arranged for a follow up scan on 29th December (that is Christmas ruined then) Her reasoning being by then we should definitely be able to see a fetus and a heartbeat. If I had the scan any earlier and still saw nothing I would still stress about it. I get her point but it doesn't help any. I asked about having blood tests, she said no because as there is a sac and yolk the figures would double like they should normally anyway?????! Not sure about that one.

I have removed my ticker as even if this pregnancy is viable the dates would be wrong. I knew I would jinx things. All I can do now is pray that my little miracle has grown before the next scan. Thanks for your support girls x

awww honey keep your head up. I'm sure everything is just fine. Getting dates mixed up happens a lot more than you think, I'm sure everything is perfectly fine with LO. :hugs:

sorry it didnt go as planned Mrphy :hugs: , how far along are you suppose to be by your dates? hopefully at your next scan there will be a little bubby growing nicely and all the worry will have been for nothing.

Not good news ladies.

Sorry to hear this :( Heard stranger stories that turned out OK so keeping everything crossed and sending you some PMA!! And there's no such thing as jinxes, so don't you dare beat yourself up about that one Mrs!!!!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that mrphyemma, however I will say that I've heard of plenty of women who definitely knew when they ovulated and definitely knew their dates, but still had scans change their dates. One woman had her gestational age changed three times in early pregnancy!

Going by LMP I should be 6+3, Going by ov dates I should be 6+1. They had me measuring about 5 weeks. I'm trying to remain positive but is difficult! x

Going by LMP I should be 6+3, Going by ov dates I should be 6+1. They had me measuring about 5 weeks. I'm trying to remain positive but is difficult! x

Honey these things happen. Dates get mixed up! stay positive, I'm sure everything is FINE!

when i had my scan i thought i was 6 +1 and they put me at 5+4 and i was so sure of my dates too but more often than not on here they seem to take days away and my sonog said that untill 7 weeks its hard to be accurate with dating cause the bub is soo tiny. did you think the machine was a newer or older machine?? cause when i went to the hospital for my scan they had a fairly old machine and even had trouble seeing the sac plus was really grainy then when i went to a private scan with brand new hi tech machine they could see a heck of a lot more even could 3d it at this early stage. so maybe thats the same with yours.

Try not to worry, I am going through the same thing. I went in last week for my scan. I was thinking I am about 6 weeks based on O date..I must not not be somehow..The only thing the OB was able to see was a sack. I have another follow up next Tuesday. She said by then, we would see something definitely.. I am keeping my head up until then..or trying. I did have progression.. the previous scan there wasn't even a sack..a week later..sack.. so almost two weeks after..should be a baby in there... She said my numbers are good... But worry tends to hang around esp..cause I really didn't think my dates were off like that. I haven't even been able to get a EDD from her.. I am curious to see what she estimates next week.

Good luck to you..

Good luck next week ejsmom. I too will be curious to see how things have progressed for you x
Mum2Miller, thanks, its reassuring to know that others have had their dates put back when they felt so sure of the timing x

Good luck next week ejsmom. I too will be curious to see how things have progressed for you x
Mum2Miller, thanks, its reassuring to know that others have had their dates put back when they felt so sure of the timing x

Drs are not always right babes. I'm 8 weeks, I'm almost postive of it, and the ER dr yesterday told me that my hcg levels show I'm only a week pregnant. Obviously I'm going to my regular dr on Friday, because I KNOW that this isn't right. It'll be okay honey :hugs:

Hi everyone, just quickly poppin in to say that my scan went wonderful! Baby is doing well and has a strong heartbeat!

I am still bleeding and they couldnt see where it is coming from so I must just eb one of those women who bleed during pregnancy!

will post the scan pic later tonight!

Hi everyone, just quickly poppin in to say that my scan went wonderful! Baby is doing well and has a strong heartbeat!

I am still bleeding and they couldnt see where it is coming from so I must just eb one of those women who bleed during pregnancy!

will post the scan pic later tonight!

Good to hear babes! Glad everything is alright! High five for the women who's bodies don't know when to stop bleeding :rofl:

Hey everyone, I am 5wks 4days i got my :bfp: on 4th december, this was 9yrs to the day my dad passed away so was a special day to find out im pregnant. my EDD is 11th August 2011. This was our first month of TTC and I have PCOS we didnt think it would be so quick.

im looking forward to the next 9mnt, i cant wait to be a mummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->