**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hey everyone, I am 5wks 4days i got my :bfp: on 4th december, this was 9yrs to the day my dad passed away so was a special day to find out im pregnant. my EDD is 11th August 2011. This was our first month of TTC and I have PCOS we didnt think it would be so quick.

im looking forward to the next 9mnt, i cant wait to be a mummy.

Congrats!!! :happydance: H&H 9mths to you!!!

lets see if this works...

Attachments

• Heeze-Leende-20101213-00040.jpg
    Heeze-Leende-20101213-00040.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
How is everyone today? Please tell me you are all as exhausted as me!?!?!?

I am as exhausted as you! :sleep: All I did today was a little washing, a walk around the market and some grocery shopping and then I needed a sleep! I tire so easily at the moment and I don't like it. I'm normally a really active person who gets lots done.

Fortunately OH and DS are both being really supportive and making sure I get plenty of rest.

Pip x

Oh god am I ever tired! I'm a fitness instructor and have to take breaks between songs because I need to catch my breath. Also, if I push too hard, I get nauseated. Everything at home exhausts me, laundry, putting dishes away, I do 5 mins and have to lie down afterwards. I feel so useless!

Angie, the cheese craving I can TOTALLY relate to! No wonder I'm so bloated, haha!

Tanasha, so happy to hear about your strong HB! That must've been wonderful to hear, and see! Look how cozy he/she is in there!

I can't wait for my scan tomorrow. We should hear the HB and see how little bean is doing in there!

Thanks for sharing the scan pics ladies.

Pip x

Not good news ladies.

Saw the gynae nurse who took loads of details and then I was called in for the ultrasound. The sonographer couldn't see anything on the normal scan so I was sent to empty my bladder and she performed an internal scan. There is a gestational sac and a yolk sac but so far no fetus. The gestational sac measures less than 6 weeks, maybe nearer to five weeks. I was sent back to the gynae nurse who queried my dates. She tried telling me my dates could be out due to delayed implantation etc but deep inside I know that is bullshit. She said everything looks as it should for 5+ weeks and there is nothing untoward to suggest that I will miscarry. She has arranged for a follow up scan on 29th December (that is Christmas ruined then) Her reasoning being by then we should definitely be able to see a fetus and a heartbeat. If I had the scan any earlier and still saw nothing I would still stress about it. I get her point but it doesn't help any. I asked about having blood tests, she said no because as there is a sac and yolk the figures would double like they should normally anyway?????! Not sure about that one.

I have removed my ticker as even if this pregnancy is viable the dates would be wrong. I knew I would jinx things. All I can do now is pray that my little miracle has grown before the next scan. Thanks for your support girls x

((((hugs)))) to you. From what you've said there is nothing to suggest that you are not pregnant. I know it is disappointing that you are currently measuring at less than where you think you are. At this stage it feels like every day matters - I know the closer I get to 12 weeks the more relaxed I start to feel.

Please don't wish Christmas away. Enjoy this time with your friends and family and look forward to a scan in a couple of weeks that will show how your baby is growing big and strong.

Take care.

Pip x

Congrats kinga & taNasha on great scans today!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful scan pics with us! DH & I are so excited and nervous about our first scan on friday! I can't wait for it to get here!

On another note I think m/s may be on it's way. I know my mom had it so bad she had to drop her college classes when she had me; but from talking to her I don't think it started til later around 8 weeks...I had thought I was in the clear hopefully since I've had very little problems besides mild nausea.... Then this morning... I had breakfast & went to get ready to leave the house and started gagging ... Ugh ... I'm still praying it stays away !

Hi Kaths101

Congratulations and welcome!

Pip x

Going by LMP I should be 6+3, Going by ov dates I should be 6+1. They had me measuring about 5 weeks. I'm trying to remain positive but is difficult! x

Aww Hun that's horrible when I went for my scan I was put back a week I thought I was 8weeks and 5 days but when I had the scan they put me at 6 weeks 4 days! I'm thinking maybe has something to do with a longer cycle and later ovulation!!!

Evening ladies!! How are u all feeling?? I am a little less emotional but seriously exhausted!! I am literally going to work getting home sleeping doing dinner and ready for bed again!! Doing early starts is definatley not helping last week did all 5am's this week 5and 6am starts :( i have a stack of ironing to do it's been sat there for2 days I just don't have the energy and dh doesn't know how to iron so getting very frustrated at things not getting done!! Rant over hahaha!!!
Still no ms yet, just feel yuk still!!

hey, ive been a member here for about two years or so, i have an 8 month old son and i jus found out im about to b a member of the 2 under 2 club. im terrified and everyone around me except my two best friends want me to have an abortion because financially im not prepared for TWO children and the father and i are not together, but im keeping it. i refuse to take that road just because its easy, i believe i will b ok.

anyway, hi girls, due august 14, 2011!

Evening ladies!! How are u all feeling?? I am a little less emotional but seriously exhausted!! I am literally going to work getting home sleeping doing dinner and ready for bed again!! Doing early starts is definatley not helping last week did all 5am's this week 5and 6am starts :( i have a stack of ironing to do it's been sat there for2 days I just don't have the energy and dh doesn't know how to iron so getting very frustrated at things not getting done!! Rant over hahaha!!!
Still no ms yet, just feel yuk still!!

Coalie love! :hugs: Glad you're doing a little better at least. I'm having hunger pains to the point I want to throw up, but I can't get up and get any food. Josh doesn't get home from work until 5 :cry: Plus I'm waiting for the lab to call with my HCG results from yesterday so I can give me doctor official numbers. I'm bored, hungry, and want to clean:growlmad:

Ooooh my goodness! Does anyone else feel so bloated and like they've put on loads of weight in spite of the fact they havent done anything to put any of the extra weight on? I'm only in week 6 and my middle bit is just so bloated its crazy! I know thats the worst part of me that always hangs out (I've lost loads of weight and its the bit of flab that just won't shift!) but when I wear my coat I look pregnant already! Surely I shouldnt be showing yet? Unless I'm actually more pregnant than we thought (even though I came on a period last time!)

I just don't know what to tell parents and friends when we next see them at Christmas - havent seen them for ages and they'll so see I've put weight on! And I've heard that really you shouldnt try to lose weight during pregnancy! Argh! I'm laying off the chocolate and crisps.... but its still piling on! I'm really upset about this one! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->