**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hi Ladies,

Can I join too??, I'm due around the 11th August!!! xx

Hi Princess.leah and welcome!!!!

Good Morning Mommies!!!!
Had a bad nite last nite.....Baby decided that mommy over ate, even though mommy didn't think she did at all!! :sick:

And to top it all off...I cried because I wanted my OH to come to bed when I did, and he was like I'll be there in a min, and then I cried cause I felt stupid for crying for asking him to come to bed @ 9:00, even though he was perfectly fine with it :dohh: stupid hormones!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join too??, I'm due around the 11th August!!! xx

Hi Princess.leah and welcome!!!!

Good Morning Mommies!!!!
Had a bad nite last nite.....Baby decided that mommy over ate, even though mommy didn't think she did at all!! :sick:

And to top it all off...I cried because I wanted my OH to come to bed when I did, and he was like I'll be there in a min, and then I cried cause I felt stupid for crying for asking him to come to bed @ 9:00, even though he was perfectly fine with it :dohh: stupid hormones!

I cried about the exact same thing last Monday night lol! Then the next night I had a complete meltdown bc I told him how much I needed him and he didn't hug me lol and I have the best dh ever ... Poor thing! I've tried harder this week i'm still emotional tho ESP at night!

Oh I have a blueberry too :) my little blueberry isn't making me very sick tho, not sure if I should be worried or thankful lol! I can't wait for my scan Friday, it's all I think about!

Welcome new ladies!!! H&h 9 mos!!

I cried about the exact same thing last Monday night lol! Then the next night I had a complete meltdown bc I told him how much I needed him and he didn't hug me lol and I have the best dh ever ... Poor thing! I've tried harder this week i'm still emotional tho ESP at night!

Gah!! I just don't remember being this hormonal with my boys...I asked my mom, and she said I don't really remember you being hormonal either.......and then she goes "maybe you ARE having a girl!!" and dances around the kitchen LOL!!! I just rolled my eyes

Everyone's stories are making me giggle! i am so over emotional too and am crying at anything! Even stoopid adverts! :haha:
Also I think today has definitely been the worse feeling sicky day.......I am also running out of things I can eat - pasta and butter was okay this arvo but forget it for tonight! I have constant weird hiccuping weird indigestion thing sometimes like heartburn....and my OH is amazing haha! Poor guy!

by the way...does anyone else practically gag when anyone puts up the green sicky smilie? LOL!!

This life - Well done for your positivity and don't worry about asking him for help...he sounds brilliant andyou need a rest sweetie x

Curly I do not gag at the smiley but I have been gagging at other things that aren't pleasing to the eye, even if it is a cartoon! (I was watching american dad and when he threw up it made me extremely sick)
M/S is horrible, I am sick and tired of it! But that just means it is a good sign for us. :)
I am running out of food as well... Good food anyways. (The only food I can really eat right now. Soup, speghettios, pickles, crackers, peanut butter, and my cherios!)

Thanks :hugs: I went to take a really quick shower so I can feel human again, and I was taking off my ring before I got in and I almost dropped it down the drain :dohh: Saved it though! I would have been so sad :cry:

I'm just sitting here at work STARVING!!!! Are you supposed to be so hungry this early (oh and at the same time totally nauseus and can't figure out what your hungry for)?

Thanks :hugs: I went to take a really quick shower so I can feel human again, and I was taking off my ring before I got in and I almost dropped it down the drain :dohh: Saved it though! I would have been so sad :cry:

Ohh!! I've done that NUMEROUS times!! I made my OH install a diff. stopper that had a strainer over it so that didn't happen again!!

I'm just sitting here at work STARVING!!!! Are you supposed to be so hungry this early (oh and at the same time totally nauseus and can't figure out what your hungry for)?

Hungry all the time is totally normal, fruit works awesome for me when I can't decide what I want digest.

Hungry all the time is totally normal, fruit works awesome for me when I can't decide what I will digest.

**ugh stupid internet. Double post, sorry!

It sucks!! being hungry makes you sick, but then eating makes you sick....its such a sad cruel joke really :growlmad:

Curly I do not gag at the smiley but I have been gagging at other things that aren't pleasing to the eye, even if it is a cartoon! (I was watching american dad and when he threw up it made me extremely sick)
M/S is horrible, I am sick and tired of it! But that just means it is a good sign for us. :)
I am running out of food as well... Good food anyways. (The only food I can really eat right now. Soup, speghettios, pickles, crackers, peanut butter, and my cherios!)

Oh soup! I could eat soup but haven't got any and nothing to make any boooooo! I really don't know what I can eat tonight....this is the worst day by far so far for feeling this gross! :dohh:
I can't believe that a blueberry little thing can make such a huge difference so quickly!!!! I'm lucky I work from home most of the time otherwise colleagues would definitely know something was up!
x

I'm currently eating a cheese and ham sandwich. My first proper food in days... I can only really enjoy ice lollies at the minute.

That's so funny sequeena - i asked my OH to get some ice lollies for me - that's what I fancied this morning!

Apples and grapes for me. Cooking for the family is really making me ill, there is nothing worse when you feel sick.
Bit worried though as my boobs don't seem to be sore any more! Paranoid my symptoms are disappearing :(

Apples and grapes for me. Cooking for the family is really making me ill, there is nothing worse when you feel sick.
Bit worried though as my boobs don't seem to be sore any more! Paranoid my symptoms are disappearing :(

The more paranoid you are, the more stress you put on the baby. Symptoms disappear, it's completely normal. You have to calm down babes :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->