**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hey all!

I'm at 5+4 today, EDD of July 22. My first doctor's appointment is Thursday, and I'm SOOOO excited! DH and I had been trying for 4 months (we're both 28, this will be our first).

My symptoms have been all over the map, really... nausea, tiredness, and most lately some light cramping and extreme gas. Last night I had insatiable hunger!

We're keeping it a secret until Christmas... does anyone have any good ideas for telling our parents on Christmas morning?

Hi Squeaker! Our plan is to surprise my brother and his family while we're visiting for Christmas. We will bring our stockings and hang them next to their stockings...but, we will add an extra stocking and see who picks up on it first! Just an idea, if you want to do something like that for your parents.

Brilliant! I love it! Would take my Gran all Christmas :haha:

Symptom wise, just feeling my uterus stretch now and again, gassy and a bit bloated. Last time I don't know how far gone I was when I tested but I had sore nips. I've only just stopped breastfeeding so maybe they're old hats at this now and they're not gonna get too excited!

I didn't get much in the way of symptoms last time, a little bit of nausea. Not like my SIL who couldn't keep anything down, boy was I smug! We were preg at same time, cousins 5 weeks apart. Think I'm on my own this time, her hubby would faint if they had another!

We're keeping it a secret until Christmas... does anyone have any good ideas for telling our parents on Christmas morning?
Put something in their Christmas cracker!

Hi can I join please! Came off the pill in June and am sooooo happy, I got my BFP on sunday on a FRER and then got a 'pregnant 2-3 weeks' on a digi yesterday! All seems very inreal right now! I'm sooo happy but very nervous! Have figured out I'm 4 weeks and 3 days, due date 30th July! :) congrats to everyone! Xxx

Congratulations :) I'm a day behind you ,4 weeks and 2 days due on 31st July according to my calculations :) is this your 1st ?

Aww congrats to you! Maybe we can be buddies? :haha: how are you gettin on ?any symptoms? xx

Yes definitely be nice to have someone who's pretty much going through the same stages :) I've had lower back ache on and off, boobs bigger and slightly sore at times, green veins more noticable, I noticed a slight pain in the middle of my chest last night when taking deep breaths but that seems to have gone now, so far no sickness and still eating normal, maybe feeling a little but hungry , well more so than normal but nothing too bad :)

How about you ? Have you been to see docs or booked midwife appointment yet? I've Been for test with docs and booked midwife app for 8th dec, I'll be about 6 1/2 weeks then :) can't wait !

Put something in their Christmas cracker!

Lmao, knowing my family, they'd split the cracker, the little surprise i hid in it would go flying behind the sofa and they'd be like "Oh this ones got nothing inside!" :dohh:

HI everyone, it looks like there were some new BFP's since the last time I checked... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I wish I could wait until Christmas to tell everyone, but they'll know when I don't have wine tomorrow at Thanksgiving. At least it will just be family that knows this early, how about everyone else?

We couldn't wait until Christmas either. Told my MIL and 2 brothers in law at the weekend. Travelling to Surrey on Saturday to tell my mom, sister and brother! Having 2 sets of divorced parents and difficult relationships with the dads on either side, they can wait until after Christmas, he he!

I dont know how to tell my mom and siblings. I thought I might turn up with some bottles of babysham and see what they say but we went to so many stores and cant find any. It's like they just stopped making them!

Hi ladies, I'm bundling in here if that is okay!

I have only found out this morning that I am pregnant, and my doctor game me a date of 27th July, althought I make it 1st August!

Me and OH weren't actually trying - we were more WTT but only using a mix of "safe period" and withdrawal method (although TMI is that is was more stop before he got anywhere near that - or so we thought!).

I was due on Monday, and have been having nausea the last week, very gassy and a bit bloated, AF like cramps and sore BB like normally before AF appears....I thought maybe I got the LMP date wrong and I wasn't due for another day or so, but something made me think I should do a test this morning.

I sat there reading the paper for the three minutes after POAS and I honestly did not think this would come up. Saying I was shocked when I looked at the clear pink link would be an understatement!

Been to the docs to confirm this morning..so ladies..here I am in first tri!!!

I can't stop smiling! I didn't want to be WTT but I knew it was the right thing really for us at the moment, but I am so happy. It might not be the ideal time, but it won't stop us.

Im soo sad, i still dont have a BFP but i have all the syptoms..

heavier boobs
nausea
bloating/pants i cant zip up anymore
cramps
implantation bleeding at 8 - 10 DPO
dizziness
hunger/cravings
some mood swings/random crying
peeing more then 8 times a day

yesterday morning it was still BFN

:cry:

I went to the docs this morning after a bit of spotting yesterday (panic!) but the Doctor was so lovely and reassured me that it was quite common and likely to be implantation bleeding (relief!). I'm have a scan at 6 weeks 1 day tomorrow just in case (not sure how I feel about that one? scared and excited?). I am so lucky to have such a lovely doctor (pleased!).

All good though- no pain and just usual bloating, gaaaassssyy, smelly breath, weeing a lot - so pleased I work from home!!

On another note: Any runners out there? I'm taking this week off and then starting up again- doc said that exercise is very good for me and baby, and should make it easier to deliver without pain relief. Yay!

Congratulations :) all :D busy July/August for babies I wonder how many boys and girls we'll have :) are any of you going to find out the sex at the 20wk scan ? Or are most waiting for a surprise ?

As much as I'd love to know , im such a planner, my OH really would rather a surprise so I guess I'm waiting the whole remaining 8 months lol

Anyone else sick of getting up three times a night to pee?

On another note: Any runners out there? I'm taking this week off and then starting up again- doc said that exercise is very good for me and baby, and should make it easier to deliver without pain relief. Yay!

My little SIL ran from the beginning till she couldn't anymore! She's always been a runner (the thought makes me physically sick) and didn't have any problems. I walk my dogs for over an hour everyday, I did with no.1, got a bit slower past week 30, then just managed to get to a bench and throw sticks! I had a good birth and was back out again with my 5 day old son :D

Congratulations :) all :D busy July/August for babies I wonder how many boys and girls we'll have :) are any of you going to find out the sex at the 20wk scan ? Or are most waiting for a surprise ?

As much as I'd love to know , im such a planner, my OH really would rather a surprise so I guess I'm waiting the whole remaining 8 months lol

We are going to find out :D Didn't with Joshua as that was fun having a surprise, this time we'd like to know and get him used to the idea of whatever is coming. Although I was initially adamant I wanted a girl this time, we now would love a brother for Joshua :D Of course we don't mind and are super excited either way, but you always think about sex, don't you?!

:happydance: i'm new to this site
thought id join [= i found out i am expecting 4 days ago after TTC for 12 months.. i have a cyst on my overy so i never ever thought it would happen but here i am =)
i will be 5 weeks on saturday and my due date is july 30th.. supperrr excited,

:happydance: i'm new to this site
thought id join [= i found out i am expecting 4 days ago after TTC for 12 months.. i have a cyst on my overy so i never ever thought it would happen but here i am =)
i will be 5 weeks on saturday and my due date is july 30th.. supperrr excited,

Fabulous news! Congratulations! :happydance:

Wow i have missed on so much after 1 day!! Or 12 hours!!!! This will be a long post replying to you all hehe!

TaNasha – (hehe love your name) Im uber excited toooo!!! I cant believe we got another 8 months of this! My friend is 7 months gone now and shes sad shes going to lose her bump soon! She loves it lol! She says she feels the most confident she has in ages because of it! I cant wait for that!!!

Angie: What do you mean by tugging and pulling? Ooooh definitely convince him for xmas! It would be an amazing xmas pressie for the parents!!!! Are you going to get an early scan? If you are get it at 7 weeks and then you can give them a pic too!

Welcome Raisin!! Sorry to hear about your early M/C! I really hope this time its time for you!!!!! Your symptoms sound v similar to mine :D

Marie_wills – the early scan im having im booking myself, theres loads of private places where you can have a scan from 6 weeks – the one im going to costs £60  But yea other than that its then 12 weeks then 20 weeks! Il get a Doppler at 12 weeks though so I can listen to the little one all the time hehe !

Welcome Twilighter & Emily86!!!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!were so lucky! Lovely summer babies wooohoooo!

Fairycake1 – my symptoms are settling a little today, my hunger is no way as bad as it was the past couple of days but my boobs have got bigger and feel so tender and a lot firmer! Also my nipples are painful too, especially in the cold!!!! I am also feeling a lot more irritable and short fused today but that may be due to lack of sleep last night! I need my sleep otherwise im a tired grouchball LOL

Haha Monroe8!! Your more than welcome here :p when was your last AF then? How come she dated so different to you??

Dcachon: you should definitely be here! My bfps were soooo faint at first, i was convinced they were evaps even though i did three!!!! Congrats on your bfp!!!! Your similar to me, i had been TTC for over a year as my OH had sperm problems (feel free to look at my journal on facebook, Ickle Bean Journal) but im here now yay!!!

Squeeker – Congrats on your BFP!!!! Ahh your so strong holding it till xmas!!!! I said I would do that to my OH then i had to tell my mum the next day!!!! I have started a couple threads about how to tell the parents – the links are here (ps even though same name they are in different areas of BNB) Had some fab ideas from girlies xx
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...4596-creative-ideas-please-tell-old-dear.html
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/464598-creative-ideas-please-tell-old-dear.html

Im so glad im not the only one that couldn’t wait till xmas after reading all your posts! And im glad i didn’t too! When I told my mum i was going to wait till xmas she was like NOOOOOOOOOO i would have killed you LOL! She wants to be involved in everything, she has been so desperate to be a nan for ages!!!!!

BattyNora – congratulations on your BFP!!! I think things happen for a reason so even though you were WTT it is your time!!! And by the sounds of how happy you are its a great thing yay!!!! There is no ideal time, theres always worries, are we old enough, financially stable etc but if you think like that it will never be time :D

EvieVonKittie – sorry you haven’t had your BFP yet but your symptoms sound promising! What tests are you using? Try getting a FRER?? What DPO are you now, whens your AF due? Xx

Ess: I wish i was as dedicated as you! I used to go to the gym regularly but as soon as I got my BFP i cancelled my gym immediately LOL! I think its going to be a waste of money as il be always tired! I do have 2 boxer dogs though so they need lots of walking so i wont lose out completely!

AMarie im 100% finding out the sex! I cant do surprises loool plus I want to be able to do nursery and get the right clothes for him / her! Im going to have a 4d scan too hehe

Welcome Kee!!!!! Congratulations! Fab news about passing the cyst!!!! Woohooo!!!

Markandannie your little joshuas pic still gets me! Hes tooooo cute!!!!!!!
I think thats about everyone haha!!!! Sorry bout the mega post! Il try not to leave the thread that long again LOL

We need to make a name for this thread!!!! I was thinking that coz its end july / beg august our baba’s will be leo or cancers, but I couldn’t put these together and make a nice name!!! Cancer is a crab isn’t it and Leo is a lion so i did think Crabby Lions but that makes us sound like grumpy beasts LOL!!!!!

I cant believe how many of us there are! Shall I do the thing that someone else has done on another thread, named everyone against the dates?!! Be good to see how many of us there are!? When I get home il go through and try and get everyones dates from tickers, or you can make it easier for me and post your dates :p

xx

Just been to Drs :) he's put me at 5 1/2 weeks, EDD 27th July :) xx

SamiraNChris, I'm estimating my due date to be August 1st!
This is a talkative thread, that's nice, good to hear how everyone is doing.
I don't think I'm going to find out the sex, but I could definitely change my mind.
Been feeling a bit queezy and hungry all day- I don't remember starting symptoms so early with DS!!!

I feel different this time too to both times Ive been pregnant, very strange!!

How old is your LO hun? x

I feel different this time too to both times Ive been pregnant, very strange!!

How old is your LO hun? x

He just turned 2 at the beginning of November, I see your LO is about 2 1/2- I'm really hoping for a girl this time, boys are CRAZY!!! I can't leave him alone for a second or he has the house destroyed, how about you?

Oh wow 6wk scan too what is a doppler? Think we'll just wait for the 12 week, I bet it can get quite expensive. Id love to find out the sex but I would rather my oh and me agree on it so If he really wants a surprise I'll wait :) I think it will still be nice when he tells me what we've had when lil one arrives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->