**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

DH and I are currently thinking we won't find out the gender. But for some reason I feel just sure the bean's a boy.

Always wanted a girl... was afraid I wouldn't know what to do with a boy as I never had any brothers.

But ever since I fell PG I've been talking to my little boy bean in my belly and feeling happy as pie about it. We'll see if my intuition's right!

I feel different this time too to both times Ive been pregnant, very strange!!

How old is your LO hun? x

He just turned 2 at the beginning of November, I see your LO is about 2 1/2- I'm really hoping for a girl this time, boys are CRAZY!!! I can't leave him alone for a second or he has the house destroyed, how about you?

Yeah Seth is 2 1/2 in about a week, he's crazy too never stops running around & chatting all the time, I love having a boy I dunno if I could deal with a girl :rofl: But would love one though still all the same!!

It would be nice to have a girl because my mam and i have never had a very good relationship so it would be nice to have someone to go shopping with & go to the pics... but at the same time having a boy is awesome and he's so loving and kind. Plus we still have all of his stuff :rofl:

xxx

i have my 1st symptom, sore boobs! whoohoo!!

and i have this very weird feeling in my tummy, cant really explain it

We need to make a name for this thread!!!! I was thinking that coz its end july / beg august our baba’s will be leo or cancers, but I couldn’t put these together and make a nice name!!! Cancer is a crab isn’t it and Leo is a lion so i did think Crabby Lions but that makes us sound like grumpy beasts LOL!!!!!

xx

Crabby Lions??!!! :haha: Cubs? Nippers?! Bit cuter!!

By tugging and pulling I mean in my tummy - it's a weird feeling that comes and goes I guess it's all the stretching etc
I have a feeling the oh will put a stop on the early scan - what a lovely present

xxx

Im SO hungry :| I wasnt like this with my son I was puking everywhere from the day I found out :rofl:

I dont mind just want to watch my weight a bit better this time but its soooo hard when my brain is screaming KFC!!!!!!! xx

OMG Linzi, you and I are totally the same! With DS I was throwing up all the time, right now I'm thinking about getting out some snacks even though I had lunch just a short while ago, ugh! I have to do a better job with my weight on this one than I did the last!

OMG Linzi, you and I are totally the same! With DS I was throwing up all the time, right now I'm thinking about getting out some snacks even though I had lunch just a short while ago, ugh! I have to do a better job with my weight on this one than I did the last!

maybe girls for us!! That's what they say isn't it? Just bump with a boy, ass & hips with a girl!! x

I ate like there was no tomorrow with my son, had tiny bit of nausea but ate through it! Put on 3 stone!!! Ass, thighs, tummy, EVERYWHERE!!! Took 6 months to get rid of it.
I swear I am not putting on that much weight this time round!

SamiraNChris - that was an impressive post! You're not going to be missing anything this next 9 months are you!?!

Told my OH on the way back from work. Tried to make it home but had to pull over and tell him. Bless his face, this look of excitement passed over before confusion stamped itself across! Me, being a bit scared of his reaction because its such a suprise, apologised a hundred times and burst into tears - he just hugged me, kissed me and said everything will be absolutely fine. I love that man! So relieved he's happy too!

RE. finding out the sex, OH has said he would like to, and I know I would probably too, but we'll see in 15 odd weeks!!

Oh and TTCNumbertwo (and you SamiraNChris!) - I make myself due 1st August too, as my LMP was 19th Oct and have 34 day cycles! Nice to have someone with the same EDD!

And the only name I could come up with was "Midsummer Dreams"...as in shakesspear but that is awful! We will think of one!

I am still waiting for it to hit, but i never really get symptoms early, except lack of af, so I guess it will sink in when the witch doesnt arrive on the 29th, still havent told dh yet, waiting for after missed af, although he will start guessing soon, I was curious, which code do you use for a ticker? and do you have to have a certain amount of posts to activate this feature. :)

maybe girls for us!! That's what they say isn't it? Just bump with a boy, ass & hips with a girl!!

Great, like my ass and hips need any help:dohh:

lol, that was true for me.. my last two girls, about did me in in the lower area, my first three boys took it easy on me, so kinda hopin for a boy, lol..

I think I'll put my request in for a boy then too ;-) I really am only joking - give me the tummy or the ass and hips - I really don't give a monkeys right now...!

Does anyone else feel like it isn't happening - I've only done one test but I've convinced myself it was a mistake, even though the doc confirmed. I guess its because I only found out today...but still...I'm expecting someone to jump out and tell me its a joke!

BattyNora- I've done 5 hpt's and have had my blood test done at the doc's and I still don't believe it- its so surreal!

just wanted to say congrats to u lot!! Next the september lot will be coming over!!! Have a great first tri. i leave in just under 3weeks!! :-D it'll fly!

I think I'll put my request in for a boy then too ;-) I really am only joking - give me the tummy or the ass and hips - I really don't give a monkeys right now...!

Does anyone else feel like it isn't happening - I've only done one test but I've convinced myself it was a mistake, even though the doc confirmed. I guess its because I only found out today...but still...I'm expecting someone to jump out and tell me its a joke!

:thumbup:yup, after so much wishing hoping, and surgeries, i am just hoping for a healthy beany baby.. :happydance:

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I am sure my parents will kill me for waiting to tell them, especially my mom... but they live 800km away and I don't really want to tell them over the phone! Christmas will be the first time I see them since I found out myself!

The stocking and cracker ideas are cute, but we don't do those traditions so it wouldn't really work.

On another note: Any runners out there? I'm taking this week off and then starting up again- doc said that exercise is very good for me and baby, and should make it easier to deliver without pain relief. Yay!

Ess, I'm a runner too, but up here in the Great White North (AKA Canada) it's too treacherous to run when you're NOT pregnant in the winter! I run from April to November and then take a break through the winter. In the winter I walk the dogs twice a day, about an hour or so total. I've also started stretching and am going to talk to my doctor about exercises I can do indoors (fitness ball, etc) tomorrow.

I also only do running during the warmer months, (I live in the UP, Mi, about 17 miles from the border with Ontario) so i know what you mean about treacherous roads, I dont even like walking outside with the dog, he pulls, and a lil bit of ice gets underneath, Watch out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->