**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I'm just sitting here at work STARVING!!!! Are you supposed to be so hungry this early (oh and at the same time totally nauseus and can't figure out what your hungry for)?

I know exactly what you mean. Throughout the day I am drinking ginger & lemon infusions, or peppermint infusions. Food wise, I have porridge and honey for breakfast; a couple of ginger biscuits and a piece of fruit during the morning; a wrap and/or soup for lunch; a couple of ginger biscuits in the afternoon/on train home when the nausea really kicks in; and a small portion of whatever anyone else is having for tea. Then, about this time of night, I get sooooo hungry I could eat my arm! I'm too tired (and scared) to exercise at the moment and my diet is rubbish.

Trouble is I can't be more than two paces away from a ginger biscuit at the moment! I've not put any weight on (yet) but if I don't watch out....!!!!

Pip x

I've decided on a girls name, and this will be it whether DF likes it or not! :haha:

Caitriona Arienh :cloud9:

I swear I'm not Irish :roll:

Don't have time to read all the previous posts for the day but just wanted to post that I got our sonoline b doppler in the mail today and we heard our little peanuts heartbeat, 135bpm! sooo excited! will catch up with the posts soon =)

I've had a busy couple of days, doctor-wise!

Yesterday DH and I met with a genetics counsellor as there is a history of NTD in our family. Things went really well; we're going to go through IPS testing as planned and take it from there. We have only a 1-2% chance that our baby has a NTD at this point, which is better than I thought, so we feel a lot better now.

I had my full prenatal today, which also went well. Seems I've lost 5lbs in the past couple of weeks, which surprised me as I've been eating like a horse (though I have been eating very healthy). The doc wasn't concerned. Everything else went well.

Good news - the lab found my bloodwork so I don't have to have it done again!!!!! YAY!!!!

My next appt is for my IPS scan and bloodwork on Jan 7, then to my family doctor on Jan 11. We'll be scheduling my 18-20 week scan at that point!

Unfortunately, though, I feel like CRAP. I'm SO nauseous, massive headache, tired, moody, bloated... I'm a real pregnant mess atm!!

It's starting to feel so REAL! I can't wait to tell our families at Christmas!!!!

Squeeker that's great news! Minus you don't feel good, but it means LO is healthy :hugs: I hope everyone is doing alright!

DF made me soup and a milkshake for dinner :cloud9: I knew there was a reason I kept him around :haha:

I just found out that I'm 9 weeks and 3 days and I'm due July 17th, 2011.

hey girlies!!!!!!!!! how are we all!! so sorry ive not been on for the past couple weeks! been soooooooooo busy at work its mad! i miss being able to sit on my computer on ehre all day LOL

I cant believe how alive and busy this thread is! i never thought there would be so many of us when i created it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

how the devil is everyone?!!! i had my scan and all is ok!!!!!! past 8 weeks now too which is amazing!

here is the pic of my ickle bean! looks like a cashew nut at the mo LOL

https://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7868/58574545.jpg

Now that I have had it done i wish i had it done at 8 weeks not 7 but thats easier said than done now that i have had it done and i know all is ok! before i wanted it done asap to know if all was ok! it was so amazing. they gave me a disc with videos too but i cant upload videos on here but i have put them on my facebook journal (Ickle Bean Journal) if you want to see them! theres a tiny ickle heartbeat its soooo amazing!!!

hope you are all well!! im going to try and update my journal for my past 2 weeks, been uselessly busy and havent been able to!!! xxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

SamiraNChris- thats great that you had a scan and everything's okay!!! Welcome to the new ladies, I'm just sitting here thinking about what I'll do if I have to throw up- I guess I'll just do it in the trash can and tell my students I have the flu!

Samira the scan looks great! :happydance:
TTC: Try getting some ginger tablets. You can get them from Walmart or pretty much any drug store, it eases the nausea.

I'm feeling alright. Nausea is kicking back in, I kept waking up with some really messed up dreams last night, ugh. Eating a pear, drinking some water, then going to probably do some name searching. Also watching my morning TLC baby shows :thumbup: I hope everyone is doing well today! I have less than 48 hours until I get my blood drawn for an HCG level check again. Please pray for me ladies!!!!

Good luck hunni! i dont understand my diocs / MW. I assumed that i would have bloods at my first MW appointment and she said that i wont get them done until my 12 week scan!!! so no test was done at my 1st GP appointment, and none at my MW appointment..........how do they know i actually am preganant?!!!!!!! obv i know i am as saw my gorgeous LO at the scan but i didnt tell them about the scan! xx

Good luck hunni! i dont understand my diocs / MW. I assumed that i would have bloods at my first MW appointment and she said that i wont get them done until my 12 week scan!!! so no test was done at my 1st GP appointment, and none at my MW appointment..........how do they know i actually am preganant?!!!!!!! obv i know i am as saw my gorgeous LO at the scan but i didnt tell them about the scan! xx

Wow that's crazy! The first thing they do over here is stick a needle in you and check your HCG. Ultrasounds come second when it comes to checking for things depending on how far along you are.

I KNOW! I had my first MW appointment today (and funnily she now puts me at 8w1d, but we'll see about that!) and nothing. 5mins where we were given the back. No pee, no blood. I could be a crazy lady thats stole a pregnant womans urine for my test and they wouldn't know!

I thought the doc would have at least used one of his tests when I went. My OH is getting frustrated that I seem to need someone who can confirm it to before I really believe. Forget the nausea, the sore BBs, the big ol' nipples etc - apparently I need to POAS!

Oh - and slightly OT, but I'm having a mini congrats to myself. Its been 3 weeks today no-smoking for me since the day I found out. It's amazing how many times I've failed before and this time was the easiest thing I have done!

I KNOW! I had my first MW appointment today (and funnily she now puts me at 8w1d, but we'll see about that!) and nothing. 5mins where we were given the back. No pee, no blood. I could be a crazy lady thats stole a pregnant womans urine for my test and they wouldn't know!

I thought the doc would have at least used one of his tests when I went. My OH is getting frustrated that I seem to need someone who can confirm it to before I really believe. Forget the nausea, the sore BBs, the big ol' nipples etc - apparently I need to POAS!

Oh - and slightly OT, but I'm having a mini congrats to myself. Its been 3 weeks today no-smoking for me since the day I found out. It's amazing how many times I've failed before and this time was the easiest thing I have done!

Good job Nora! :happydance: I can't believe you guys haven't got any tests done! That's so crazy!

im the same! i gave up smoking the day i found out so that was 15th november :D 1 month today woooooooop!

its mad isnt it! i was ready for loads of bloods to be taken at my MW appointment!!!! im glad its not only my way that does that!!! bloody NHS - will do anything to cut costs lol xx

im the same! i gave up smoking the day i found out so that was 15th november :D 1 month today woooooooop!

its mad isnt it! i was ready for loads of bloods to be taken at my MW appointment!!!! im glad its not only my way that does that!!! bloody NHS - will do anything to cut costs lol xx

You ladies are wonderful! :happydance: When I went to the ER they drew about 6 viles of blood, first thing. No wonder I was tired when I left haha

Woop! Well done non-smokers.

I have to admit though, there is another part of me that will be so happy to get to 12 weeks with no scan or bloods because it means there has not been anything outwardly wrong.

Now excuse me, I have to leave my garage office as the dog has just farted and its making me gag. :sick:

EDIT - has anyone else's typing/grammar/spelling been atrocious too?!? I'm writing like a 6 year old - and as I'm an editorial assitant its not great!

Hi girls, hope everyone is well...
Well, I've not managed to get on here since 2 weeks ago when I introduced myself - I've been sooooo ill! I've had flu, and now a chest infection so I'm on antibiotics...
For the last 5 days or so I've also had terrible sickness... not sure if it's just morning sickness or if it's being made worse by my being ill - I hope so, I can't cope with it long term! I feel dreadful - I'm sick all day and finding it very hard to hold down any food until the evening, and finding it very hard to even face eating anything... my body is trying to be sick, even when there's nothing there for me to be sick... :sick:
Also (yes, I've had a pretty rubbish couple of weeks!) I had spotting for over a week, so my GP referred me for an early scan... I had that this morning (an internal scan as so early) and thankfully, everything was fine and I got to see the teeny-weeny heartbeat! :thumbup:
But yeah, I'm feeling really rubbish right now... haven't even had the energy to pick up my laptop until now... I've not got the energy for anything and feel dizzy and faint when I stand up or cough too much... gees, I hope the rest of you girls are doing better than I am! I'm also worried that if I'm over my chest infection, etc by next week - how do I cope with going back to work and being constantly sick!??!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->