**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Wow. Look at my ticker. The baby is now officially a foetus!!!!

Pip x

Hello ladies

Well, the Christmas party went well. Hardest bit was stopping myself filling my plate with pate, prawns and smoked salmon though. I drank orange juice, declined the wine during the meal (said I'd rather eat first), persuaded the waiter to give me hot water instead of filter coffee, and refused after-dinner drinks on the grounds that I was soooo full! Worked like a dream, no-one noticed and no stress!

Thanks for your help.

Pip x

Awesome Pip! :happydance:

Glad the party went well Pip! .... Thislife I wish I could lay in bed one whole day! I'm soo exhausted and all I do is go go go! Christmas shopping is daunting!

Scan tomorrow morning @9:40 then appt at 10am!!!! Sooo nervous and excited! And nervous lol!

Glad the party went well Pip! .... Thislife I wish I could lay in bed one whole day! I'm soo exhausted and all I do is go go go! Christmas shopping is daunting!

Scan tomorrow morning @9:40 then appt at 10am!!!! Sooo nervous and excited! And nervous lol!

Want to trade??? I'd love to be running around all day. I have to be in Portland at 7am so we need to leave here at 6ish. I'm so excited! Blood drawn for HCG levels and then my appointment is at 8:30:happydance:

Love to trade! I'm a nanny for a 2 year old and it's impossible for me to get by without lifting him at least several times a day then just keeping up with him, he is mischevious, doing my normal acitivities/work, & taking care of DH & house! Naptime is my fav time of day on days I get to nap!

Cool! What the time diff there? It's earlier or later? It's 8:25 pm here now ....exciting I can't wait! I pray we both get great news and see precious heartbeats!

It's snowing a crap ton here ladies. One of my cats is having some sort of 'OMG YAY' fit in the garden :haha:

It's 2:33am here. I'm not normally up this late unless I'm suffering with my insomnia, but OH works nights and he's hoping to get out at 4am so I see no point in going to bed.

That's awesome about the snow :) flurries are like a blizzard here in the south USA lol

It's only 11:42pm here now but dh is sleeping next to me and I'm laying here awake! All I want all day is my bed then at the end of the day when I get here I can't sleep :-/ lame!!

It's only 11:42pm here now but dh is sleeping next to me and I'm laying here awake! All I want all day is my bed then at the end of the day when I get here I can't sleep :-/ lame!!

Ditto. And it doesn't help that once I finally get over to sleep I'm up again after 2 or 3 hours to use the bathroom. I'm shattered!!!

Pip x

Ps When I post from my iPhone, the auto spellchecker always changes my name to Pop!!! Sometimes I feel I might just do that with all the baby bloat!!

It's snowing a crap ton here ladies. One of my cats is having some sort of 'OMG YAY' fit in the garden :haha:

Brilliant!! My cats (and dog!) all did this last night, and again just now. It made me laugh like anything, all five of them legging it around like kids on Christmas morning!

Good Luck with your appointments today Love_Krystal and thislife. I'll be thinking of you xx

Ditto. And it doesn't help that once I finally get over to sleep I'm up again after 2 or 3 hours to use the bathroom. I'm shattered!!!

Pip x

Ps When I post from my iPhone, the auto spellchecker always changes my name to Pop!!! Sometimes I feel I might just do that with all the baby bloat!!

ugh yes! I get up 6-8 times a night to pee! If I'd quit drinking water when I get up it might be less lol but i'm so darn thirsty!

And that made me laugh really hard about you name! :) I am sick of the bloat!

Thanks mrphyemma! I am getting ready right now! I had nightmares all night! In one of them I m/c an Octopus! Lol and I m/c it bc it had a chromosomal problem that made it have spaghetti noodles for legs lol... How insane is that? <~I'm going crazy! ..... I told DH I am a greenhouse for his little baby incubating it while it grows ... So now when I have a dumb moment we just blame it on the "greenhouse effect" :)

Hello ladies!!

How are we all?

My jeans just dont want to close anymore, soo i have given up and I am going to buy some maternity jeans tonight, i hope its not too early?

8 weeks tomorrow!!!

Hey taNasha! ... Me & my jeans have good and bad days so I'm wearing a dress today lol

Congrats on 8 weeks!!! That's awesome!

Hello! I had a scare this week with some red spotting, but I went to the doctor yesterday and they did an ultrasound and we got to see the wee little baby and its heartbeat! I have a couple tiny hematomas in there, but they aren't too worried about it. I just have to take it easy and they put me on pelvic rest (though, trust me, I've been on pelvic rest for weeks now!)

I burst into tears when I saw the heartbeat. I was so convinced that something was going to be wrong. The ultrasound tech was laughing at me because I was just a mess!

Well I had my scan! They couldn't see anything at first and I cried but said my uterus was tilted backwards so they did an internal ultrasound ..... Then there is was our little peanut with and a lovely heartbeart :) 144 bpm! It was a beautiful sound! :) And I cried again! :)

Oh but they pushed my due date back to aug 6th putting me at 6wks 6days :) I expected this though! :)

Hey ladies, it sure is weird being over here from spending so much time on the TTC boards! DH and I tried for 18 months to get pregnant, with no success. Used a CLEFM, OPKs, basal temps, supplements, etc. Fertility wise we were both okay as well.

Finally, over Thanksgiving, when we were NTNP, it happened. I didn't even think I could be pregnant, as I have no signs other than some mild cramping which I thought was my period coming. But I was eight days late, so I tested yesterday and got my BFP nice and dark within two minutes. To say I was shocked and still am is a bit of an understatement. DH doesn't know yet, I'm thinking of trying to wait and tell him at Christmas! By the looks of calculators, I should be due about August 18th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->