**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Oh mumtomillermiller I just read your signature and realized you lost your precious angel I am so sorry! Please forgive my insensitivity! I am so dense sometimes! I am so sorry! I wish you the best with this pregnancy!

I went and read your journal and I just wanna give you a big (((HUG))) I hope your sweet Miller sends this baby down with lots of angel kisses and dimples that will brighten and heal your hearts!

thanks krystal, thats ok you had no real way of knowing. Please dont feel bad. I think given my history it just makes the little normal things harder to brush off ie little cramps and what not but if i remember back i prob had it all the same last time so i think i just need to try and relax. My dh and i also got married last year october and found out i was pregnant on our honeymoon it was a bit of a surprise cause i didn't think it would happen so soon after starting to try but was over the moon. he was basically conceived on our wedding night. i think its really special and who cares what anyone says, you do what is right for you xx

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well :D I have told a couple more friends since I got my early scan on Friday, my cousins are coming for Christmas from New Zealand, can't wait for them to meet my little man and to tell them there's another on the way! My oldest cousin was proposed (and accepted!) to on the way over!! She's currentl;y with her fiance celebrating. She's supposed to be on her way to London today, but stuck in Munich!!! Hope they get here!

Morning ladies.....how is everyone?

7 weeks today...woo hoo!

We've decided to tell our parents today and I feel sick with nerves. My parents are quite religious and old fashioned and my OH and I aren't married so really don't know what reaction to expect....I just pray they're not too upset! My in-laws live in Northern Ireland so we have to tell them by phone which I feel bad about but it can't be helped!

Got my first appointment with my midwife tomorrow which I'm excited about but a little nervous too, I have no idea what to expect. Can anyone shed some light???

Congratulations :) my first app was basically just for then to fill out a form with your address details etc and for them to give you some reading material, ask if youve bern pregnant before and had any complications etc and they took my blood pressure and said id here from them middle of Jan for my booking appointment. So probably won't get my 1st scan till I'm about 13 weeks.

Hello all.

How are you doing? Very quiet on here today so I assume you're making your last minute Christmas preparations.

I spent yesterday driving 150 miles in -6 deg celc (which was fun!) visiting family and friends dropping presents off. I was doing really well until about 6pm when I hit the 'fatigue' wall. I managed to crawl into bed at 10pm where I had disturbing dreams about having a baby for someone else!

I've had a reasonably pleasant day putting up the decorations. The nausea seems to have settled, but I think that's because I've not travelled anywhere. I'm so sick of visiting the loo I've cut back on drinking water and/or ginger and lemon. I need to watch out I don't get dehydrated though as my lips are starting to get chapped.

My boobies had a mad half hour earlier. I thought someone was trying to tune into a radio station using my nipple as the dial! I've had two breast reductions so I'm hoping that all those sensations means I might be able to breastfeed again. I breastfed my son before the reductions and my consultant said that I wouldn't be able to breastfeed if went ahead with the reduction.

I'm looking forward to the fatigue passing. I'm normally such an active person but at the moment I feel every one of my 39 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 6 days!!!

So what's going on in everyone's lives at the moment? What's going through your head? My thoughts mainly concern (a) am I going to m/c [seems to be at the back of my mind constantly although I've now weaned myself to only checking every second time I wipe!]; (b) should I have the flu jab; (c) will I make it to the dentist tomorrow [100 mile round trip with snow, ice and -6 deg celc temperatures forecast]; and (d) I'm starving so what should I have for tea?!!!!

Laters.

Pip x

Got apt through yesterday for first scan which is on Thursday 20th January at 2.20pm.... :happydance:

Can't wait!!!!!!! :D

How is everyone? xx

Hi everyone, I'm finally sitting down after a long weekend! I have been feeling pretty nauseaus all weekend, and I'm starting to worry about keeping the m/s hidden at work. I have my first appointment on thurday, so I'm really excited about that, unfortuanately my first scan isn't until January 3rd- I guess that isn't too far away, I'm just very impatient! Hope everyone is ready for Christmas, I can't believe its in less than a week!

Oh pip you have a lot on your mind!!! Hope all is well know it will :)

I have injections Tuesday for my holiday in January, gonna ask about flu jabs too?!

Sickness still bad as constant nausea, had intense pain in one side and went hospital. They said my uterus was posterior, still don't know what that means though! Counting down 4 days to Xmas, 15 days to holiday, 24 days until my 12/13wk scan! Yeeeeyyyyy!!! Xx

I haven't been on as Sundays are very busy for me! Mumtomiller that is so sweet that the baby was concieved on your honeymoon...he may not be here but he will always hold a special place in your heart! I would have killed the nurses and docs tho! How angering!

Congrats everyone on your milestones! And I'm
sorry for those who are sick and feeling bad :( you will be in my prayers!

Babyboyle my uterus is posterior...or tipped/ tilted backwards... And my ovaries are near my back instead of front. It's not a big deal it can cause painful menstration and make sex painful in some positions for some people ... It's common as one in 3-5 women have it depending on study... I have pains on my right side sometimes. And they had to do my ultrasound intravaginally to be able to see the baby and they said it would just be harder to hear heartbeat with Doppler until after 12 weeks or so around the time the growth of it pushes it foward into a front position. Everyone in my family has this, the only complaint is back pain during labor :) just thought I'd share!

I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully be able to share my scan pic in a day or two :)

I haven't been on as Sundays are very busy for me! Mumtomiller that is so sweet that the baby was concieved on your honeymoon...he may not be here but he will always hold a special place in your heart! I would have killed the nurses and docs tho! How angering!

Congrats everyone on your milestones! And I'm
sorry for those who are sick and feeling bad :( you will be in my prayers!

Babyboyle my uterus is posterior...or tipped/ tilted backwards... And my ovaries are near my back instead of front. It's not a big deal it can cause painful menstration and make sex painful in some positions for some people ... It's common as one in 3-5 women have it depending on study... I have pains on my right side sometimes. And they had to do my ultrasound intravaginally to be able to see the baby and they said it would just be harder to hear heartbeat with Doppler until after 12 weeks or so around the time the growth of it pushes it foward into a front position. Everyone in my family has this, the only complaint is back pain during labor :) just thought I'd share!

I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully be able to share my scan pic in a day or two :)

i also have a retroverted uterus, same thing with me and scans. but by 12 weeks it made no difference.

Morning everyone!!! finally a spare minute where I can get on here!!!!!!!!! its chucking it with snow so work is dead! the phone is dead, no one is coming in and nothing to do!! so bnb all day! and a chance to update my blog!!! ive been useless been so busy past couple of weeks

Thisiflife i cannot believe it!! i am so so sorry for you and your OH! please keep in contact (il see you on facebook chat no doubt :) and hopefully we will see you again in here soon!!!

Congrats to everyone else! i finally got my 12 week scan date through - 11th january! so frigging excited! this week is going to drag at work i know it! plus i have just come down with a cold and sore throat so feeling pretty crappy!!!

How is everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bye girls, it looks like i wont be joining you now. I started to miscarry on saturday. Hope you all have fantastic pregnancies. Tootsie xx

Wanted to check in with this thread, it's been a little while! So sorry again Tootsiegb,

How is everyone feeling??

Things are okay over here, nausea lasting basically all day & night, but definitley worse at night. I usually just make myself go to bed so I don't have to deal with it. Also having pretty bad aversion to food in general. Fruit loops are about the only thing I can stomach! haha..thank goodness for prenatals! Hopefully week 7 will be better than week 6!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day getting ready for Christmas this weekend!! :)

:hangwashing:
Doing some chores and I've just made some lovely eggs-in-a-basket for a late lunch - where a hole is cut from the middle of a piece of bread and fried in a pan with an egg nestled in there. Yummy!!
Still very tired today. Sweet SO kept me up last night for some frisky action and I'm feeling a bit sore in my pelvic area now. Is this normal? (We did go at it, ahem, three times.) :shy:

Sorry if TMI! :hugs2:

Edit: Oh no, Tootsie :cry: Our prayers are with you.

Hi everyone, such sad news tootsie :hugs: xx

Well i just feel awful all the time at the minute constant sickly feeling and sooooo tired im ready for my bed by 6pm!!:sleep: Im not complaining though i would just worry if i wasnt getting any symptoms.

Hope you are all doing well xxx

Was a bit naughty today and had some rather delicious brie cheese, which is apparently on the 'forbidden' list! LOL :D Feeling fine, still tired, not easy with a wee one.... mumoftwoboys, I guess that's doubled for you!!

Not so bad as mine arnt that wee, 7 & 9 im just feeling a little guilty not spending the time i should be with them because im too knackard lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->