**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

nope not yet, but its only about 10 in the morning there and isnt she a fair distance from her ob?? what time was her appt?

Her blood test was at 8 am I think and she is a couple hours out so we may not hear from her for a bit... She is 2 hours behind me I think...

Thinking of you all, even though I'm up to my neck in wrapping paper. Baby doesn't like evenings and present wrapping!!

Pip x

Hi all, please can I change my due date to August 3rd :)

Hope you are all well xx

Hi ladies, sorry I'm so late. hard morning. My HCG levels went down by 11, I lost the baby. I hope you all have wonderful and healthy pregnancies, I'll miss you all. Thanks for everything.

So very sorry to hear that hon BIG HUGS xxxxx

oh this life im so sorry, :hugs: there really isnt anything i can say. Thinking of you both.

Thislife I am devastated for you. So so sorry. I hope you can join us again soon hun :hugs:

I am so sorry Thislife. I lost my first baby at just after 8 weeks in similar circumstances. There is absolutely nothing I can say to make you both feel better. However, we are all here for you if you want to PM us and hopefully we'll see you back soon.

Big hugs.

Pip x

Aw thislife I am so heart broken for you :( (((hugs))) you are in my thoughts and prayers! I will miss you! I hope we see you back here soon!

Aww, I am so sorry to hear that... take care of yourself and you'll be back here before you know it.

I'm pleased to say I'm 9 weeks today... and I found out a coworker of mine is right behind me at 7 weeks! She's my HR person, so I sort of had to let her know when I started having tons of appointments as she was concerned that I was sick... so today she told me that she was also expecting! It will be fun to have someone to go through this with!

:: pokes head in :: Hi everyone, I'm new here. May I join you all? :hugs:

Doctor has given me an EDD of July 23, 2011.

p.s. reading through some earlier posts. I'm so sorry for your loss, ThisLife. :cry::hug:

Thislife I'm so so sorry :( this is such sad news, I cant even begin to imagine what your going through, take care.

Hi Girls, Fistly can I say sorry to thislife. That must be so hard for you. Keep your chin up.
Hope everyone else is well. This 1st tri is so difficult. Emotional and tiering stuff. I got my scan date in to day. Its on the 21 Jan. I am sooooo excited for that date to come.

I'm so sorry thislife, I know there isn't anything that can be said to make you feel better, but I'm thinking about you and praying for you!

Congrats on 9 weeks squeeker! :) I am seven weeks today :) but we heard the heartbeat yesterday! They gave me a couple of 3 sec video clips and I've watched them over and over ;)

Welcome Jenna Lynn! H&h 9 mos! Just jump right in and join us!

Tidyroom the scan will be here before you know it!! :) that's exciting!

How is everyone feeling today? I know some of you girls have been really sick so I was just wondering if you were all feeling any better? Is everyone gettting ready for the holidays? Anyone sharing news for the holidays? We are sharing ours this weekend :)

Hi krystal :hi:
Im feeling pretty crappy today just with MS constantly!! its 5 in the morning here and ive been up for a good hour being sick. sorry if tmi but the last few days i have been so windy dh has had enough of me fluffing all the time anyone else experiencing this? plus i felt like last week my weeing constantly got a little better then this week it came back full force and i have to go literally 10 mins after already going and i tend to hold out a little so its prob more 8 mins since already going, to the point of a little cramp if i dont its so frustrating! we have shared our news with our families and a couple of friends but not everyone turned out i told my best friend i was pregnant then a week later she found out she was and we are due the exact same day! HOW FUNNY!!. i didnt want to tell everyone untill 12 weeks and thats not till mid/end january but even then i dont think i will announce it as such, i prob just wont hide it but im pretty sure by then somone will have posted something on my facebook just asking how i am and not being able to help it. you know facebook! :dohh: anyway hope everyones well xx:flower::flower:

Feeling soo tired today. Work was obnoxious, especially having to go in on a Saturday morning.
Just noticed that I've moved into the nine week camp :yipee:

Aw mumtomiller, I am sorry you've been So sick! That's aweful! I haven't had ms yet other than very mild nausea.... The past few days Ive almost fainted when I've went 4 hours without eating though, so strange! Yes I've had problems with wind as well. It's annoying bc I've never "fluffed" in front of DH which seems strange but he would faint in laughter if I ever did & I would die of embarrassment so being discreet is quite a pain (literally) it was very severe though until they told me I could take maalox max tablets. It is 1000mg of calcium carbonate (like tums) & simethicone (gasx) it works wonders! I still have a Lot of wind buy it isn't causing severe cramps anymore, it has made it easier to pass, as well as cut down the acid reflux and heartburn I've had!

That's cool about telling people. I would wait but we were about to burst! We waited til we had our scan and saw the hb ... Tonight we told our church kids, they were thrilled! Within minutes most of the world knew via Facebook lol ... Nothing worse than a teenage with a smart phone and a Facebook! News travels very fast! It will be excitng whenever you spread your news though! It's awkward for me to make public announcements about it, we were just married in October & got pregnant the first time I ovulated! So of course the rude comments about how quick we are, make me upset, bc we both wanted a family and I am 25 not a 17 yr old child! :) we are thrilled though! This is your second child? What are you hoping for this time? Is your LO excited about the baby or does he know what's going on?

Anywys I hope you feel better hun and get some rest!

Congrats jenna Lynn on 9 weeks! Sorry your tired! I know that feeling! Hope you get lots of rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->