**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Mark&Annie, mmm, brie. I was a bit naughty and had a tiny sip of blackberry brandy two days ago. God it was heavenly! :haha:

Aw I'm sorry tootsie :(

I'm sorry you've all been sick... Thus far I've just had very mild nausea! My mom was very sick when she was pregnant but I think it kicked in later so I am praying it will pass me by and not show up at all!

I've just been veryyy exhausted and moody ... I am usually hyper active! So emotional!! Poor DH has been a dear but I'm afraid He is going to bite his toungue off before this is all over! Haha I get so ill if I am hungry or tired!

I am off work today though bc the little boy I nanny for has the flu and his mom is a nurse and took off so I wouldn't be exposed (thank God!) so I've been able to catch up on some house work :) the extra bedroom has been my craft room and closet and now that I had just gotten it set up I am having to move all my things to the garage to redecorate for baby :) Its so exciting though!

Not so bad as mine arnt that wee, 7 & 9 im just feeling a little guilty not spending the time i should be with them because im too knackard lol x

Aw, hopefully second tri will come sooner than you think and you can feel normal again :D

I am looking forward to a tiny bit of Champagne on Christmas Eve, I've been soooo good, I think 'we' deserve it :haha:

Bye girls, it looks like i wont be joining you now. I started to miscarry on saturday. Hope you all have fantastic pregnancies. Tootsie xx

I am so sorry to hear your news Tootsie.

Take care.

Pip x

Bye girls, it looks like i wont be joining you now. I started to miscarry on saturday. Hope you all have fantastic pregnancies. Tootsie xx

I am so sorry Tootsie, I hope to see you again very soon :hugs:

Girls can you please get me gizmo from the gremlins? He's just so damn CUTE!

So sorry tootsie!

I'm with the rest of you on symptoms, nauseaus, tired, and feeling like ds is going to destroy my house becuase I can't keep up with him right now, oh well, I'm sure my house will look nice again in a few years

I would like to join you guys. I have my first doc appt tomorrow but it is just a nurse visit to get weighed and do medical history, blood tests and all that stuff. By my own calculations I have an EDD of 9 Aug 2011. I am sure they will tell me for sure tomorrow and if not then next appt I'm sure. Such a cute name for this group too.

Ladies, you can take me off the list...I lost my pregnancy at a little over 5 weeks. :cry:....still can't believe it! this was our first...

Good luck to each of you! I hope and pray that none of you ever have to go through what I've gone through the last couple of days...:hugs:

Ladies, you can take me off the list...I lost my pregnancy at a little over 5 weeks. :cry:....still can't believe it! this was our first...

Good luck to each of you! I hope and pray that none of you ever have to go through what I've gone through the last couple of days...:hugs:

Oh my...I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

:hangwashing:
Doing some chores and I've just made some lovely eggs-in-a-basket for a late lunch - where a hole is cut from the middle of a piece of bread and fried in a pan with an egg nestled in there. Yummy!!
Still very tired today. Sweet SO kept me up last night for some frisky action and I'm feeling a bit sore in my pelvic area now. Is this normal? (We did go at it, ahem, three times.) :shy:

Sorry if TMI! :hugs2:

Edit: Oh no, Tootsie :cry: Our prayers are with you.

Our family calls those Birdnests :thumbup: YUM!! I'm nervous to eat them with the yolk runny though. Do you cook them all the way through?? I love eggs and can't stand them well done :brat:

..Brie also sounds delish!

Just got back from my early scan. Only 5 weeks and 5 days, but scan suggested a couple more days than that. I had the internal ultrasound. She showed us the baby shock just looked like a blob lol and then showed us the OTHER BABY! That's right, twins! We were so so shocked but are over the moon! She said it was probably too early to see heart beat but one of the babies had a little flicker. The other didn't yet but she said it was the correct size, so I go back in 2 weeks to check they both beating well. I can't believe it! I'm so happy! Anyone else found out they having twins?

We have no twins on either side so very very shocked! So good to see that heart beat, will be better when we see 2!

Just got back from my early scan. Only 5 weeks and 5 days, but scan suggested a couple more days than that. I had the internal ultrasound. She showed us the baby shock just looked like a blob lol and then showed us the OTHER BABY! That's right, twins! We were so so shocked but are over the moon! She said it was probably too early to see heart beat but one of the babies had a little flicker. The other didn't yet but she said it was the correct size, so I go back in 2 weeks to check they both beating well. I can't believe it! I'm so happy! Anyone else found out they having twins?

We have no twins on either side so very very shocked! So good to see that heart beat, will be better when we see 2!

Wow! Congratulations.

Pip x

TTC DH FIFO that is great! I was googling twins last night just thinking about them for some reason! I always picture twins but I think its just a cute little dream. So excited for you! There is a twins & multiples forum too that might have some good advice. Glad to hear ur scan went well!

Oh I'm quite jealous! LOL, I really wanted twins, PMSL, I'd probably regret it if I did, wow what a handful!!

Aw, hopefully second tri will come sooner than you think and you can feel normal again :D

I am looking forward to a tiny bit of Champagne on Christmas Eve, I've been soooo good, I think 'we' deserve it :haha:

Hope so hun, i think it will because the weeks are going really fast for me with it being xmas! Enjoy your Champers dont think i will be indulging as everything is turning my stomach just looking at it, including chocolate:growlmad: What the hell is that all about i love chocolate!!! xx

Hello ladies!

I told work today, eeek! Now i really hope nothing goes wrong!

Ttc dh FIFO! That's so exciting! Congratulations!

TaNasha I hope everything continues to go well! Just keep your chin up and take care of you :) when is your next scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->