**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Just got back from my early scan. Only 5 weeks and 5 days, but scan suggested a couple more days than that. I had the internal ultrasound. She showed us the baby shock just looked like a blob lol and then showed us the OTHER BABY! That's right, twins! We were so so shocked but are over the moon! She said it was probably too early to see heart beat but one of the babies had a little flicker. The other didn't yet but she said it was the correct size, so I go back in 2 weeks to check they both beating well. I can't believe it! I'm so happy! Anyone else found out they having twins?

We have no twins on either side so very very shocked! So good to see that heart beat, will be better when we see 2!

Wow thats amazing news ;) congratulations :D how exciting!

I've had the date through for my booking appointment , 14th January Ill be around 11+5 then, hopefully the scan will be the week after :) all being well .

hi girls

sorry for my absence - had a hard couple of weeks
had a bleed for 3 days around 5+4 so went for a early scan at 5+6 which showed a gest sack and tiny weeny bit of yolk but nothing else so they re scheduled for 2 weeks later - i wont lie the worry is terrible and i felt it hard to function - so come scan day today and after having hardly any symptoms only tiredness and constipation i was convinced we would see nothing and to my shock there it was measuring 18mm and 3 days ahead with a tiny beating heart - to say i'm shocked is a understatement but i now finally feel that this pregnancy is here too stay :cloud9:

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
  • scan 2.jpg
    scan 2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Wonderful news Angie, I'm sorry you had to go through such a rough couple of weeks, but I'm sure seeing that heartbeat was an instant cure!

Hi ladies, sorry I'm so late. hard morning. My HCG levels went down by 11, I lost the baby. I hope you all have wonderful and healthy pregnancies, I'll miss you all. Thanks for everything.

Am so so sorry to hear this...

Bye girls, it looks like i wont be joining you now. I started to miscarry on saturday. Hope you all have fantastic pregnancies. Tootsie xx

I am so sorry Tootsie, I hope to see you again very soon :hugs:

Girls can you please get me gizmo from the gremlins? He's just so damn CUTE!

I got gizmo for Christmas few years ago sooooo cute sings and dances!!

Hi everyone!!
How are u? Sorry to see some loses!! Glad everyone is feeling ill well it's a good thing really isn't it!!??!!
I am permenatly exhausted never known anything like it!!! I still feel sick most of time but still no actual sickness, I do think I would feel better if I was sick tho!!! I think I'm coming down with something now!!
What do u all think about getting flu jab? I'm booked in to have it jan!
I'm also getting lots of pins and needles in my hands anyone else?? And random itching??!!!
My hands are soooo dry and cracked from washing them so much as everyone at work is Ill!!!

Had early scan today at 7+1 as IUI conception, just the one little bean there but has a nice heartbeat so fingers crossed the bean is there to stay!

Gee whizz Coalie. I was just thinking about you and up you pop. I've clearly got previously unrecognised conjuring skills!

The nausea seems to be settling down now to mid-afternoon through to bedtime, so that's good. No actual sickness but once or twice it's come up and gone back down again if you know what I mean.

I feel every one of my years and some at the moment. I've got no energy but I'm hoping it will pass once I have a few days off work over Christmas and my fortnight in Egypt in January.

The bloatedness is there in force. I'm a couple of stone overweight (5'5" and 12st 10lb). I've put no weight on in the pregnancy so far, but my waist has gone up a couple of dress sizes with bloat. I feel so unattractive at the moment. My skin is really sensitive at the moment and so I've found it hard to epilate. It's also very dry, including my scalp and hands. I can't wait to start glowing.

I had the flu jab today. I was in two minds about it but now it's been done I feel a lot better. I'm more scared of catching flu (particularly given I'm going to be doing a lot of flying in January) than the potential side-effects, if any, of the jab.

My only real concern at the moment is my BP. I'm normally 110/70, but at my booking appointment I was 138/78 and today I was 150/80. One to watch I think. Perhaps it will help if I get back to the gym once I've seen the midwife next week.

Still no news on a dating scan. Hopefully it will happen before my holiday - I'll be 12w 6d the day we fly out.

Pip x

Wow!!! Can't believe u haven't had a dating scan appointment yet!!I would chase them up on that!!!
I wish I had a bit more time off over Christmas 2 days doesn't seem enough!!!
I am also feeling very bloated and unattractive look a lot fatter than normal ( i am also overweight!) I wear whites at work I look like the Michelin man!! (thingy made up of White tires haha!) I haven't put on weight either yet
I have to say my nausea seems to be evening through to mid morning Although I have found starburst sweets fab!! Hmmmm won't be long till I put that weight on haha!!
I'm glad I'm having the flu jab just want it a lot sooner as everyone around me seems to be dropping down with it!! I'm going to Docs tomorrow as think I may have a urine infection!!
Ooo u will need to keep an eye on bp, you can buy a monitoring device so u can keep an eye on it at home!!!

I know we should be enjoying this part of being preg but I must say I find myself scared still!!!

Also I told my work early on as my job includes lots of lifting at on feet all day
They were awesome did a risk assessment straight away I get help I had to tell members of the team as they were complaining about me and having to lift bits for me!!
Now they know they are all lovely and understand most of time!!
Only downside was well someone told someone else and with me giving up smoking apparently everyone knows which is hard to deal with :(

Hello Ladies! In case you are worried about M/C like I am...
I was convinced I had a missed miscarriage. I had horrible cramps and all PG symptoms were gone. Please don't stress, because I wasted my time being so paranoid! (In case the same thing has happened to you)
Went in for my u/s today... Baby was 1.77cm measuring 8+2 which is further along then my LMP predicted. Strong heartbeat! Very relieved...

Just wanted to share this cute big headed gummy bear of an update (U/S Dec 21, 2010)

https://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7325/smallh.jpg

Hi all, just wanted to update with my scan pic!!

Attachments

• 7.4weeksNEW1.jpg
    7.4weeksNEW1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks everyone!

I am really quite worried when I think about having 2 babies.. but I do feel very lucky and blessed. Hubby is very supportive and he is more excited than me i think lol I am lucky i have such wonderful parents and in-laws coz I am going to need a lot of help! I just cant wait for 2 weeks when I will hopefully get to see my two little heart beats.

So much fun hearing about other peoples experiences with their pregnancy..
Anyone have any tips for morning sickness? I have tried having some crackers before getting out of bed but that just isn't working anymore! Also, does anyone know when I will start to show with twins?

xoxo

Posting this everywhere... these babies need all the good thoughts they can get x

Can you guys send some good thoughts to my friend? She had to have a c-section today, her cervix was short (and other factors) and her twin daughters were born at 23 weeks gestation. They're in NICU, red, wriggly and seem to be doing ok so far. They are miracle IVF babies x

Posting this everywhere... these babies need all the good thoughts they can get x

Can you guys send some good thoughts to my friend? She had to have a c-section today, her cervix was short (and other factors) and her twin daughters were born at 23 weeks gestation. They're in NICU, red, wriggly and seem to be doing ok so far. They are miracle IVF babies x

Lots of positive energy on it's way from Yorkshire. Keep us posted.

Pip x

Sequeena, thinking of your friend and sending many prayers that her tiny babies make it through this very hard fight. lots of love xx

i have another scan tomorrow so nervous but hoping all goes well before xmas! i would hate to have bad news 2 days before christmas but i am sure everything will be fine its just another peace of mind scan so FXED

Beautiful scan pictures Kylarsmom!

Sequeena, your friend an her precious babies will be in my prayers.

Same as usual for me, I put on my sea bands today and they seem to be taking the edge off the m/s, at least I haven't thrown up yet today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->