**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

does anyone else feel like they are starting to show, i feel huge atm but i didnt lose any weight after i had miller only 6 months ago plus i think any second pregnancy you show sooner. would love to see some other peoples pics

just to see the difference i put my same pjs on from the earlier photo...
https://d.imagehost.org/t/0064/DSCF0741.jpghttps://d.imagehost.org/t/0657/IMG_0382.jpg

3 - 4 weeks / 8 +1 weeks​

I also think i am showing! None of my jeans fit anymore so i bought some maternity pants and i LOVE them, i dont think i will ever wear anything else, they are soooooo comfy!

I'm not showing, and I don't intend to for a bloody long time thank you kindly! If I do I know it's bloat or too many pies! Got some news black denim jeans from new look, didn't mean to but i got slightly stretchy ones so when I do get a belly, reckon they'll do me as maternity pants too!

I don't think I'm showing, my boobs are huge though! haha, I was really bloated last week - but thank goodness thats past! My smallest jeans still fit which is nice. It might be down to the fact that I've felt AWFUL over the past few days.... I had tonsilitus, and couldnt be prescribed anything for it! Adding on the flu symptoms and then the pregnancy tiredness and nausea it was the worst I have ever ever ever felt! I've only just been able to get out and about again.

I had no breakfast this morning, went out shopping and was sooooo hungry and I was naughty and bought a hamburger from McDonalds.... but afterwards I was so full up and felt so sick!

I think MS is on its way. But I've not been sick ever since I've had my gall bladder removed....? Has anyone else had theirs removed and had MS or not? Cus the gall bladder stores condensed bile and all mine is just in the intestine now... sorry if tmi... not sure if that makes it harder to actually be sick!?

Hmmmm xxx

I'm not showing yet, but the jeans are starting to feel tight, all my work clothes are still fine though. I hope I can make it a little while longer, I'd like to be able to tell people I'm pregnant before they figure it out by looking at me, ha ha!

ericacaca- I have no idea about the gall bladder, but thats a really interesting theory!

I'm definitely bigger around the middle but it's all bloat. From what I've read the first 'bump' we see is actually all our intestines that have been pushed upwards by the growing uterus. Nice!!

I'm prone to stretch marks and I've got some lovely bright red ones across my lower tummy already. I've not put weight on so I guess they're all pregnancy related.

Boobs have probably gone up half a size, but they don't look that big compared to my bloat.

Pip x

Posting this everywhere... these babies need all the good thoughts they can get x

Can you guys send some good thoughts to my friend? She had to have a c-section today, her cervix was short (and other factors) and her twin daughters were born at 23 weeks gestation. They're in NICU, red, wriggly and seem to be doing ok so far. They are miracle IVF babies x

Fingers crossed for your friend and her little ones :) hopefully they'll be getting bigger and stronger by the minute :)

I'm only showing because of bloat. I'm not skinny so I won't show properly for another few weeks.

Morning

I've woken up with a right miserable head on. I'm 10 weeks today so should be celebrating that I've made it 25% of the way without any scares. I've had regular nausea, sore boobs, wind, constipation, bloat, tiredness etc, but now I'm thinking I've made it all up! I'm a couple of stone overweight and I just look fatter, rather than pregnant. I've not heard anything about a scan date yet and I worry that when I go they'll tell me I've had a mmc. Totally irrational I know but i just feel so low.

I'd ordered a Doppler for my OH for Christmas. I was really looking forward to trying to hear the hb. Blooming thing is stuck between here and Amazon and doubtful it will be delivered before Saturday :-(

Sorry for the moan. You know how it is sometimes.

On the plus side I know my DS and OH love me very much.

Pip x

i Had another scan today. the sonographer was a bitch with no feelings what so ever but there was a nice healthy growing bub a little bigger than my dates with a heart beat so the important stuff went well. just a shame i couldnt enjoy it cause of the lady. hope everyone is well.

It's bizarre people like that do that job! It should be a requirement to be a kind sensitive human being!

I hate sonographers like that... When I went for my early scan I had the same thing and came home in tears, some of them seem to be devoid of emotions.

I've had super bloat from 6w :) this was me last week at 9 +4 I'm quite narrow framed so I don't think my organs have anywhere to go!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/0e142cd4.jpg

Got my booking in today - scary :s

Aw pip sorry your feeling rubbish I keep getting days like that!!!! Speak to your midwife or doctors have a good moAn!!!
Mumtomiller sorry u had a bad scan but least important stuff was there!!!
I'm feeling rubbish today very sick dizzy tired I had flu jab yest so arm hurts too!! I am really wishing I wasn't at work!!! I'm getting weird looks for a eating so much b eating salt and vinegar crisps with a bounty!!! Yum yum!!!

Sorry MumtoMiller about your scan, I wonder why a miserable person would become an ultrasound tech. Sorry too to all the ladies feeling miserable- I have my doctors appt. this afternoon and I haven't kept any food down in two days, I'm going to be begging for some medication- do you think they'll give me any???

Quick question I have the iPhone with apps on pregnancy like what to expect and a few others u put details in like when you are due but the weeks on it are strange like for me I am week 10 :-D and it will say week 10 but in brackets say week 11 and goes to week 11 for info!!?? Im very confused by it!!!

Ttcnumber2 I doubt they will as your body has fat etc stored for baby's development so doesn't matter so much if u can't keep food down unless it goes on for quite a while I think thats what friends have been told previously!!!

I got to see my little bean again the other day. The midwife couldn't get the heartbeat on the doppler because my uterus is tipped, so she snuck in the ultrasound machine and we got to see the little flutter of the heartbeat again! I didn't cry hysterically this time though. :p

I've just started to show this past week. I'm not skinny by any means, but my stomach has always been pretty flat and it's gone positively convex in the past few days. It's a good thing we're telling our families tomorrow. I don't think I could hide it any longer.

Quick question I have the iPhone with apps on pregnancy like what to expect and a few others u put details in like when you are due but the weeks on it are strange like for me I am week 10 :-D and it will say week 10 but in brackets say week 11 and goes to week 11 for info!!?? Im very confused by it!!!

i have the same app and it does that 2 me too and did with my last pregnancy i guess cause it count 0 weeks 3 days and week 1 it just goes on like that. so technically you are in week 11 of your pregnancy i believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->