**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Sorry MumtoMiller about your scan, I wonder why a miserable person would become an ultrasound tech. Sorry too to all the ladies feeling miserable- I have my doctors appt. this afternoon and I haven't kept any food down in two days, I'm going to be begging for some medication- do you think they'll give me any???

they gave me zofran last time and maxolon i think the max didnt work but the zofran did a little but i didnt take them till after 12 weeks when the baby is fairly developed they say it is safe but if you can hold off i would. however if you cant even keep water down they might need to put you on a drip with some fluids so talk to your doc about it if your worried . feel better

Aw pip sorry your feeling rubbish I keep getting days like that!!!! Speak to your midwife or doctors have a good moAn!!!
Mumtomiller sorry u had a bad scan but least important stuff was there!!!
I'm feeling rubbish today very sick dizzy tired I had flu jab yest so arm hurts too!! I am really wishing I wasn't at work!!! I'm getting weird looks for a eating so much b eating salt and vinegar crisps with a bounty!!! Yum yum!!!

Hi Coalie

I had the flu jab on Tuesday. My arm doesn't hurt but yesterday I started up with a fever, headache and dry cough. Last night I noticed that every time i coughed i produced cervical mucus which was slightly dirty - defo not red, but not distinct brown either. I've got no cramps and have spent the night worrying about what it all means.

I have been having abnormal smears for the last 3 years and the nurse says I have cervical erosions. I've done a bit of googling and it looks like pregnancy hormones can make erosions worse. I'm going to call my EPAU when they open just for some advice.

Hopefully, the low mood, headache, cough etc is just a reaction to the flu jab and the bleeding is my erosion.

I wish so much that I could innocently enjoy this pregnancy but at the moment all the things that can go wrong are at the forefront of my mind.

Pip x

Hi pip, im wondering if maybe had a reaction to flu jab, it's very red and well a large swelling round where was injected!! Other than that maybe a bit of a cold since having it, I don't think ive noticed anything else but to be honest I have been walking around Like a zombie!!!
My dry hands are a lot worse when I move them they crack open creams are stinging!!
It would be amazing to go through pregnancy without out all this worry but they say once you have miscarriage you lose the innocence or even ignorance I guess we are preparing even more for all the worries our little beans are going to cause us in the future!!!! X

Not a good 24 hours.

When I coughed last night and this morning I had cm with smudges of blood in it. By lunchtime my temp was 38.1 and a few hours later I had to wipe four times before all the bloody cm had gone.

I went to the hospital and gynie said cervix was closed, it was old blood from uterus (although looked red to me) and that 70% of pregnant women bleed in first trimester. She swabbed me internally for infection. She said I was presenting with flu symptoms so swabbed my nose and throat.

I've had more bloody cm, but it's not every time I wipe. Only appears when I've been cough. That said, last time I wiped there were two very small clots (mm in size).

It's out of my hands now. I can only hope baby sticks. I need to focus on giving the family I have the Christmas they deserve.

Pip x

Hi ladies, had my first appointment yesterday, everything went really well and my doctor is on board with a VBAC! They perscribed me Zofran, but I can't tell if its working or not, I'm pretty sure that I'm just throwing up the pill before my body can absorb it. I have to call the day after Christmas to see if they want me in the hospital to get an iv drip- what a great Christmas this will be!!! DH and DS just left to go to church and then out to dinner with family, I'm sitting here with my puke bucket and my dog, ha ha! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, I'm sure I'll enjoy it even though I'm not feeling the best!

Aw pip!!! I'm sooooo hoping everything is ok for you!! Keep me informed!!! It sounds like u are just disturbing something when u cough!!! Have you had any pain??
Really thinking if u!!!

Ttcnumber2 I'm glad they have given u something!! Let's home you don't have to go to hospital although if u do least will make u a bit better!!!!

Happy Christmas everyone!!!!! X

Merry Christmas everyone

Thanks Coalie. My tummy hurts from coughing at the moment. On the plus side, it's brown blood in the cm now so fingers crossed everything is settling down. Just wish this darn coughing would go away.

Hope everyone feels better soon.

Pip x

Lots of lemon and honey! Ice cream will soothe sore throat hope u feel better!!!

Hi ladies, had my first appointment yesterday, everything went really well and my doctor is on board with a VBAC! They perscribed me Zofran, but I can't tell if its working or not, I'm pretty sure that I'm just throwing up the pill before my body can absorb it. I have to call the day after Christmas to see if they want me in the hospital to get an iv drip- what a great Christmas this will be!!! DH and DS just left to go to church and then out to dinner with family, I'm sitting here with my puke bucket and my dog, ha ha! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, I'm sure I'll enjoy it even though I'm not feeling the best!

They make a disolving tablet that you can put on/under your tongue. It is absorbed pretty instantly. I got it a couple years ago when I was on a strong antibiotic. It starts working in about 10 minutes. I hope the zofran works for you! I thought about staying home earlier today too.I got sick yesterday and have been pretty queasy the past 2 weeks. I hope it doesnt get any worse!

For those who were following my friend's twins progress (they were born via c section at 23 weeks), Tabitha passed away at 3am on December 24th in her mother's arms :cry:

my thoughts go out to them, nothing compares to losing a baby and for it to be on christmas eve is just cruel. i hope their Angel is watching over their other little girl and will help make her stronger. xx

Oh sequeena that's so sad :( poor women, I can't even begin to imagine the pain she must be feeling. How is her sister doing?

Thank you both, I too can only imagine how much pain they're in :cry: Sarah is doing well but not stable apparently... gosh I hope the little mite makes it.

Sending the family positive energy Sequeena.

Pip x

I'll keep it brief but I've had a really bad bleed and clots throughout Christmas Day. I went to hospital again last night. They said my cervix was closed (as it was when I went to hospital Christmas Eve). A pregnancy test showed faint positive and my uterus was presenting as 'pregnant'. The clots didn't contain any products and my cramps have been at 2 out of 10 on my pain threshold (although I do have a high threshold).

I'm going back in to hospital now for a scan in an hour to see what's going on. I'll keep you posted.

Pip x

I'll keep it brief but I've had a really bad bleed and clots throughout Christmas Day. I went to hospital again last night. They said my cervix was closed (as it was when I went to hospital Christmas Eve). A pregnancy test showed faint positive and my uterus was presenting as 'pregnant'. The clots didn't contain any products and my cramps have been at 2 out of 10 on my pain threshold (although I do have a high threshold).

I'm going back in to hospital now for a scan in an hour to see what's going on. I'll keep you posted.

Pip x

Fingers crossed all is well, good luck with the scan Pip :)

Pip x

Fingers crossed hun hope everything is ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"