**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Not good news I'm afraid. The baby has died. I've been sent home to let things progress naturally. I'll be rescanned in 10 days.

Thank you all for your support. Hopefully I'll be back soon. Wishing you all the best in your pregnancies. Please don't stress. I promise you that most pregnancies have great outcomes. Clearly my little one just didn't have what it needed to make the distance.

I always thought I was having a girl as this pregnancy caused me more trouble than with my son. I'm sure my angel daughter will be well looked after by my angel son Samuel who died in the womb 15 years ago.

Love to you all.

Karen x

Pip I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs: Take good care of yourself hun, I hope to see you back here again very soon xxx

Thank you. I'll probably still lurk to see how all you lovely ladies are getting on.

Take care.

Pip x

Aw pip, so sorry for your loss xx

Pip, I'm so sorry dear, I hope there will be good news for you in the near future.

Sequeena, my heart goes out to your friend, and I will keep little Sarah in my prayers (that's my sister's name)

Pip - so sorry for your loss :( *hugs*

Wondered where this thread went!!

I broke up with OH today, gonna do this on my own now x

Pip i am so sorry xxxx

Babyboyle i am sure you will do great being a single mummy x

hello other ladies!

I have a scan again tomorrow, i am both nervous and excited!

Pip I am sooooo sorry for your loss!!! Big hugs!!! Stay in touch!!! Xx

Pip so sorry for your loss, hope you're back real soon. Can't imagine how heartbreaking this must be for you :(

I'm so so sorry pip :( it's just awful, you poor thing :( take care and dont give up and hopefully you'll be back here before you know it.

Hi Ladies, just wanted to share my scan photo! Baby was moving and everything looks perfect! Next scan is again in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• Veldhoven-20101227-00047.jpg
    Veldhoven-20101227-00047.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
Pip I am so sorry to read of your sad news. xx
I think I may be starting to miscarry too. I have had some blood when I wipe. This started last night and is still happening. I hadn't had any bleeding since that first time 3 weeks ago so was beginning to feel confident about going for my viability scan on Wednesday. Then this happened. The EPAU is closed until Wednesday so there isn't really anything I can do until then. I'm terrified that this is the end. :(

Hey everyone!

It's been a crazy few days for me, but all in a good way!

I ordered a doppler for DH for Christmas and it arrived on Wednesday. DH and I were able to hear our little one's heartbeat that evening at only 9.5 weeks :cloud9:

That evening we had DH's work Christmas party and MS really, really started to kick in. I wasn't sick, but I was gagging all evening. Thankfully I was able to hold it together during the actual party!

Thursday morning we made the 8-hr trek to our hometown to spend Christmas with our families. Since we decided to tell my parents on Christmas morning, I made up an elaborate story about having a bladder infection and being on antibiotics to throw them off as I wasn't drinking. It totally, completely worked, and my family was completely floored when we told them Christmas morning!

We did Christmas with DH's family on Boxing Day morning (yesterday) and they, too, had absolutely NO idea that we were expecting. Again, the reaction was wonderful! To top it off, DH was asked to stand in his sister's upcoming wedding :happydance:

Since then we have been telling all the friends and family we've seen, as we won't see most of them again until April. Aside from a few snooty relatives, the response has been so overwhelmingly positive and supportive... it truly has been the best Christmas ever :cloud9:

I'm now 10+3 and I've been simply exhausted... I slept a full 11.5 hours last night. DH has been great about getting up with the dogs and letting me sleep. What would I do without him?!

I hope everyone else is having a great Christmas!

TaNasha- beautiful pic, you must be so happy! I have a week to wait...

Mrphyemma- I'll keep you in my prayers, I know the wait until Wednesday will be agonizing!

Squeeker, sounds like you had a great Christmas, we sure did and I hope everyone else did as well!

Hello ladies, sorry I've been absent. Hope you've all has a lovely Christmas. My MS (all-day nausea) and tiredness has floored me a little the last week or so, plus I was having to put in 15 hours days the week leading to the Christmas break, which is why I've been MIA.

Pip - I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you have support around you, but please don't be absent from here, or walls or PM, if you need to talk. I hope to see you back in this section soon.

Sequeena - Sorry to hear about your friend. Thinking of her.

TaNasha- Lovely scan, really really lovely. How the hell did it feel to finally see LO? I have until the 12th to wait....I'm going a little doolally.

Mrphyemma - My fingers are firmly crossed for you. I really hope the scan goes well and this is a little normal early bleeding. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Em x

Well my scan is tomorrow morning. I am absolutely petrified! Will let you know the news good or bad afterwards. Thanks for your kind words x

BattyNora,

How did you book your scan? I'm about the same as you and I don't even have my booking appointment till the 14th Jan, I'm worried I won't get to have my scan till near on 13 / 14 weeks, should I wait for the booking appointment or try and contact someone sooner to arrange a scan??

I am so confused I haven't been able to find this thread for days! What happened? Did it move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->