**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Congratulations all new BFP's :) I can't believe how many are in this group already lol hopefully we'll All have a pleasant happy and healthy 8 months :D

I was just wondering, quick question to those of you who've had children before, when does the sickness start ? Have I got it to look forward to or have I escaped it? I'm guessing it's just round the corner lol hope not.

Ill join!!!
I am 30 and DH is 32...We alredy have 5 wonderful children..4 boys and 1 girl..My oldest is 13 and my youngest is 5..We had been ttc 2 months before I got my BFP at 12 dpo..Although we are so very happy and just over the moon we also know nothing is promised which puts a damper on the joy!! I seen my O.B. and pregnacy was confirmed by urine and blood..My hcg level was 38 and they said baby has only been implanted 5 days..I go for my first ultrasound dec 14th and I can't wait..But so far im told everything is looking great!!!

Hi can I join please! Came off the pill in June and am sooooo happy, I got my BFP on sunday on a FRER and then got a 'pregnant 2-3 weeks' on a digi yesterday! All seems very inreal right now! I'm sooo happy but very nervous! Have figured out I'm 4 weeks and 3 days, due date 30th July! :) congrats to everyone! Xxx

Congratulations :) I'm a day behind you ,4 weeks and 2 days due on 31st July according to my calculations :) is this your 1st ?

Aww congrats to you! Maybe we can be buddies? :haha: how are you gettin on ?any symptoms? xx

Yes definitely be nice to have someone who's pretty much going through the same stages :) I've had lower back ache on and off, boobs bigger and slightly sore at times, green veins more noticable, I noticed a slight pain in the middle of my chest last night when taking deep breaths but that seems to have gone now, so far no sickness and still eating normal, maybe feeling a little but hungry , well more so than normal but nothing too bad :)

How about you ? Have you been to see docs or booked midwife appointment yet? I've Been for test with docs and booked midwife app for 8th dec, I'll be about 6 1/2 weeks then :) can't wait !

No not seen doc or made midwife appt yet, seeing the doc on monday! :) havin a few symptoms but wish i had something more, i am very tired, some aches and period like pains, i am sooooo thirsty and i can smelll everything from miles away :haha: have had a bit of brown discharge that im concerned about but will mention to the doc, you had anything like that? i am counting down the days, every day is a little bit further! I just want a scan! i want to know everything is ok with my bean!! xxx

:hi: Hellooooo everyone! So glad to be here, really excited to be preggas at last!
We have been WTT because my OH had a vasectomy 7 years ago, before he met me, then he had it reversed on 27th Sep and I got my :bfp: on 16th Nov, our 1st cycle TTC!!! :happydance:
I already have 2 kiddos from a previous relationship, so does my OH, but this will be our 1st together! The last time I was preggo was 13 years ago, so this all feels new to me. :loopy:

Congratulations all new BFP's :) I can't believe how many are in this group already lol hopefully we'll All have a pleasant happy and healthy 8 months :D

I was just wondering, quick question to those of you who've had children before, when does the sickness start ? Have I got it to look forward to or have I escaped it? I'm guessing it's just round the corner lol hope not.

I think I got slightly queasy at 6 weeks, but I wouldn't call what I had sickness. I was very lucky :D

I cant figure out my due date. Maybe I'm being stupid but can someone help me?

My AF has been irregular last few months ranging from 28-38 days. My last AF was 22 October and I got a +OPK on 7 November.

Confused.com :wacko:

when you see a GP, they use a wheel, same for everyone, based on 28 day cycle, work it out from ur last menstrual period. So you'd be due 29th July according to the NHS! Do you know what day you ovulated? You can work it out from that too, which is more accurate to you personally.

I'll be registered as due 28th July, but from FF I know my O day, and will be due 3rd Aug. Whether they'll take that into account I have no idea

I will join...just got married October 10th and just found out I am a late ovulator and am about 5 weeks :) Hope we can all share some stories over our 9 months + together!

Hello,

I want to joint too!
This will be my 2nd child, I'm praying that this little beanie will stick after a loss at the beginning of august.
My EDD is 31st July.
I've got nausia and sensitive boobs, and an ache in my left hip joint on and off. Hope it's all a positive sign.
Lots of glue for everyone!

Hello everyone!

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant!! Cant believe it, I really didn't think this would happen for a long time! :happydance:
I am 23 and OH is 24 we have been together for just over 6 years and are...well I should say "was" going to be! getting married next August! We think that we are going to put the wedding off until next year and go travelling for a month or 2 before the baby comes :thumbup:
I have very bad PCOS so my chances of miscarrying are quite high, I'm really scared about it.
We started NTNP 5 years ago and started seriously TTC 4 years ago.

Congratulations everyone!!!:happydance:

hevGsd that fantastic!!! Congrats, fingers crossed all goes well. I have a friend who's also been TTC for 4 years, and has PCOS, she's on here 2nd clomid cycle, I think I should tell her you are here :D

With my son I started getting sick around 6 weeks, but I hear lots of women who start getting sick right away. I hope you can avoid the sickness!

Welcome to all the ladies who just got thier BFP's... THis is soo exciting!

Hello, I've not had any coloured discharge as yet but I've read s lot do, maybe I'll get that at some point I'm not sure, maybe one to ask the midwife a week on wednesday :) I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Im hoping the days fly by, I think the scan will make it so much more real, can't come soon enough, I'm guessing it'll be sometime in the new year :) mid Jan :)

Hi can I join please! Came off the pill in June and am sooooo happy, I got my BFP on sunday on a FRER and then got a 'pregnant 2-3 weeks' on a digi yesterday! All seems very inreal right now! I'm sooo happy but very nervous! Have figured out I'm 4 weeks and 3 days, due date 30th July! :) congrats to everyone! Xxx

Congratulations :) I'm a day behind you ,4 weeks and 2 days due on 31st July according to my calculations :) is this your 1st ?

Aww congrats to you! Maybe we can be buddies? :haha: how are you gettin on ?any symptoms? xx

Yes definitely be nice to have someone who's pretty much going through the same stages :) I've had lower back ache on and off, boobs bigger and slightly sore at times, green veins more noticable, I noticed a slight pain in the middle of my chest last night when taking deep breaths but that seems to have gone now, so far no sickness and still eating normal, maybe feeling a little but hungry , well more so than normal but nothing too bad :)

How about you ? Have you been to see docs or booked midwife appointment yet? I've Been for test with docs and booked midwife app for 8th dec, I'll be about 6 1/2 weeks then :) can't wait !

No not seen doc or made midwife appt yet, seeing the doc on monday! :) havin a few symptoms but wish i had something more, i am very tired, some aches and period like pains, i am sooooo thirsty and i can smelll everything from miles away :haha: have had a bit of brown discharge that im concerned about but will mention to the doc, you had anything like that? i am counting down the days, every day is a little bit further! I just want a scan! i want to know everything is ok with my bean!! xxx

With my son I started getting sick around 6 weeks, but I hear lots of women who start getting sick right away. I hope you can avoid the sickness!

Oh hope so, although I bet it does make you feel more pregnant having the sickness lol we'll see, so far so good but it's still such early days .

DH and I are currently thinking we won't find out the gender. But for some reason I feel just sure the bean's a boy.

Always wanted a girl... was afraid I wouldn't know what to do with a boy as I never had any brothers.

But ever since I fell PG I've been talking to my little boy bean in my belly and feeling happy as pie about it. We'll see if my intuition's right!

I'm the same, i feel that i will hae a baby boy, but the rest of my fam are saying girl. My husband, i think, wants a girl, as he wants an older sister for our family - but right now i'm so happy just to know theres a little baby growing inside me, i wouldn't care either way. We're not finding out the gender until birth either :)

Congrats to everyone! with my last pregnancy i was sick for just a few days after finding out at 4 weeks, then it went away till 6 weeks. but this time since before i even knew i had full on M/S and as of yet it hasnt stopped so 8 days so far of being :sick: at least 5 times a day... i dont mind though. With my last pregnancy i actually found it a little comforting cause it was such a obvious sign of pregnancy. What have your blood results been for HCG levels?

Congrats MumToMiller... I just read your journal and am now crying my eyes out :'( I can't begin to understand what you've been through, H&h for the next 9 months xxxx

Congrats MumToMiller... I just read your journal and am now crying my eyes out :'( I can't begin to understand what you've been through, H&h for the next 9 months xxxx

Thankyou, h&h 8 months to you also. I just noticed your sig did you only get married last week?

Oh yeah it's 8 months now! LOL :D Yeah we've been together 4 years, friends from school and just got married :D We organised for our son to be christened, and invited everyone, after the ceremony the Priest announced we were also getting married! Priceless faces, no one but my Mum knew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->