**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Evening ladies.

Not been on for a while.....hope everyone is well.

Pip...I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hope you're ok.

Went to get my flu jab today only to be told that I can't get it till 12 weeks but after reading some of your posts a lot of you ladies have had it done long before that!?

I also found out that in Scotland your first scan is at 14 weeks....not a happy bunny, that's over 5 weeks away!!!! :-(

12 weeks :O The nurse offered it to be before I even had my pregnancy test confirmed by the doctors, that's really strange how it's all done differently depending on where you are. I'm in Wales and I think the usual time for scan is between 11 - 14 weeks, I'll be about 12 for mine.

Have you been given a date for scan yet?

Evening ladies.

Went to get my flu jab today only to be told that I can't get it till 12 weeks but after reading some of your posts a lot of you ladies have had it done long before that!?

I also found out that in Scotland your first scan is at 14 weeks....not a happy bunny, that's over 5 weeks away!!!! :-(

12 weeks :O The nurse offered it to be before I even had my pregnancy test confirmed by the doctors, that's really strange how it's all done differently depending on where you are. I'm in Wales and I think the usual time for scan is between 11 - 14 weeks, I'll be about 12 for mine.

Have you been given a date for scan yet?

No....I phoned today but they still don't have a date for me yet. I thought 12weeks was the norm so I had my heart set on getting a date through for about 3 weeks time.....looks like it will be closer to 5 :-(

It would just be nice to know that everything is ok.

Yes it is very worrying, but I've just been taking precautions and trusting the Lord to protect me and the LO .... Not much else I can do. We take our teenagers on a winter trip this weekend where I will be exposed to who knows what so I really just have to wash my hands and be as cautious as possible!

I couldn't stand to wait til 14 weeks for a scan! Geez! In my part of the USA the first scan is between 7 & 9 weeks (mine was at 6+6) and my next appt is at 11 wks and I may (I hope!) get another scan if they can't find the heartbeat with a doppler yet bc my uterus is tilted backwards! I hope to see the baby then though bc it will look more like a baby than my last scan! :)

can i join? im trying to get the signature picture :o)

https://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a450/smagrabi1986/beach-babyflowers-2.gif​
i saw you were looking for this, ill post it below. just remove the space between img

[I M G]https://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a450/smagrabi1986/beach-babyflowers-2.gif[/IMG]​

hope that helps

Hi everyone happy new year! i had my antenatal appt today it went really well. i had a a scan my 4th now and saw the little bubba, arms and legs wriggling away it was sooo cute. we discussed my plan for delivery and have decided to go with a c section at 36 weeks so that will be about the 8th of July yay. but ill go into hospital at about 32 weeks just to sit and wait and have steroids not so much looking forward to that but if it means i get my healthy bub to take home ill go in tomorrow. how is everyone else doing?? is anyone else here high risk and planning something similar?? oh and heres the pic of our little bubba...

https://b.imagehost.org/t/0535/CCF31122010_00000_2.jpg

Great picture Mum2Miller. So glad everything is going well.

Pip x

Oh meerdog I know how your feeling, I felt the same knowing that I had to wait nearly 12 weeks just to get the booking appointment, it's only because a few on here said to ring the hospital direct that I've been able to find out I've got a scan booked. Hopefully the next few weeks will go nice and smoothly and pretty fast I'm hoping.

I would get second opinion about the flu jab, it's all on the news recommending pregnant women get it asap, I really don't see why they're saying wait till 12 weeks.

Mum2miller that's a lovely pic :)

Is it when they take bloods you find out if your high or low risk ?

im not really sure, in first time pregnancies i imagine it would be then or at your 12 or 18 week scan. Im high risk due to my pregnancy with my son. He passed away when he was 2 days old so thats why i am immediately considered high risk even though technically there may be no medical reason with this pregnancy.

I'm so sorry :( :( I'm guessing the midwife at the booking appointment will explain things. Glad to hear everything's progressing as it should be for you :)

Evening ladies.

i got mine yesterday. the doctor went out to get the jab and came back saying he had just checked and found out i shouldnt have it till after 12 weeks, by which time risk of flue would reduce cos the weather would be better. he said with the weather, now is the time to have it so gave me it anyway

I feel awful - even with everything on the news I didn't even think about it! My GP and midwife didn't mention it, and it just never occured to me.

Mum2Miller - lovely scan pic!

I got my first pair of "stratchy pants" yesterday, because the bloat has left my jeans far too uncomfortable the last couple of days - my lord they are amazing! Nothing opitimises "aaaaaaahhhhh" more than them!

Has anyone been sneakily looking at bits? I was looking at car seats/buggies just being curious - oh my, it's so confusing, I think I'm going to need 6 months to get my head around it all!

Boo hoo hoo! I've been so poorly! Proper old skool full elimination! Poor Joshua got it too, we believe curtosy of my SIL! Thay have all been ill. So, joyous New Year here! Early night and hope to keep something down. So much for boasting about no morning sickness! I got the booby prize instead! Hope little bean is hanging on in there, must have been a bumpy ride :(

I got my flu jab too, they double checked it was OK before 12 weeks and agreed it was, have seen loads of peeps on here have had it early.

Hi girls just popping in to say happy new year :) I'm absolutely shattered. I had the best intentions to go shopping in the sales today but once I got into town I just tuned into a zombie.

Good news though, my father in law is going to buy us a swinging crib :D

We're having a quiet one tonight because I just don't have the energy. Chinese, tv and bed. OH has 2 and a half bottles of whiskey... should be interesting. See you in 2011! x

Happy New Year everyone.....here's to lots of healthy babies in 2011 xx

Happy New Year everyone! What a good year 2011 will be xx

Happy New Year to everyone!!

We celebrated by having our good friends over - she is 30 weeks pregnant, and they didn't know we were trying, so we had a lot of fun talking about things! They were so surprised!

By the way... anyone else have leaking nipples already? Mine left wet spots on my shirt the other night.

Not leaking, but I can get a bit if I squeeze! I only stopped breastfeeding a couple of months ago though. I highly recommend lilypads breast pads and the boots washable ones :D

Just wanted to pop on and wish you all a happy New year and all the best with your pregnancies.
Sadly I lost my baby last night. Words cannot describe how I'm feeling right now. I hope to be back in first tri very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->