**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

That's great news TTCNumberTwo. I think it does become more real for them once they've seen the baby on the scan.

Here's to a continuing healthy and happy pregnancy to you all.

Pip x

Oh my goodness...........I am absolutely exhausted today. I don't even really have an excuse, all I've done today is go shopping for a few hours! Is this normal?

How is everyone else today? I've definately escaped ms so far.....I know not everyone gets it but I'm a little concerned that I haven't had any.

Has anyone else has really bad trapped wind. I know it's not the nicest of topics but it's horrendous, if I eat anything remotely spicy or drink anything fizzy then I get a really sore stomach and it's just full of gas! :shy::shy:

It's totally normal to feel exhausted, friends of mine with kids already all say that they were throughout the first 12 weeks.
I also suffer with trapped wind/indigestion/stomach cramps etc and the midwife explained that its mainly due to the hormones relaxing your muscles during pregnancy...

meerdog i have also not really had any ms, i am also mostly just exhausted!

Hi ladies, my scan was great- saw the little bean bouncing around and saw the heartbeat fluttering. DH has been pretty quiet so far this pregnancy, but now he wants to talk about it- I guess it wasn't real for him until he saw it for himself!

Ooo wow that's lovely :) I feel the same as your DH, it still doesnt seem real for me I think more so because I've not heard or saw heartbeat or baby or even had bloods taken yet, just urine test. Have you got a pic?

I am probably the most energetic 25 year old in the world. I can barely sit through a tv show, I love to go and do... But pregnancy has knocked me on my butt with exhaustion! I am like a different person! Begging DH to come to bed 30 mins early instead of keeping him awake bc I won't stop talking lol! I have never been so exhausted from doing nothing! I couldn't even Christmas shop it was so miserable!

I had bad gas pains too so bad I wasn't getting any sleep. Then they told me to take maalox max ... They are chewable tablets. I don't know the equivalent in the uk but basically they are tums (calcium carbonate 1000 mg) & gasx (simethicone) ... I take one after a big meal & sometimes one before bed just to help with anything.... And it works wonders! No more problems at all for me! I pass lots of gas still lol unbeknownst to DH who would die with laughter if he ever heard me pass gas haha but it is quiet & comes out easily and all at once instead of being trapped & causing pain! Maybe you can find a product like this or just take tums and gasx ... It really works & mine was the worst leavig me in tears and cold sweats all night every night!

Oh I'm glad it's not just me! I'm exhausted. I actually have ME (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and I feel like a zombie with a heavy head!

I've been so lucky with MS, normally have 2 or 3 waves of nausea a day, but they've been getting worse the last weeks or so. I could barely get off the sofa today, the only way I didn't feel sick was to just lay as still as I could for most of the day.

Oh - but I've found my remedies! Warm ribena. It's amazing, really settled me for a bit! And some nice fresh pinapple, but that did make my lips bleed! Whoops.

I'm just finishing off some bits for work - seen as I was pretty useless today(!) - and then I need to go and get my rest.

Oh TTC - it must have been amazing to see little bean! I get to see Twiglet in a week, it's so exiting....but I'm nervous about it to. It's my first pregnancy, and it was such a suprise, that I'm still in shock I think. I can't wait to see twiglet, for it to be "real". There is a stupid, stupid part of me that's expecting them not to find anything and think I'm some crazy lady..!

I just woke up from a nap and I were I wake up with awful m/s just from napping!

Other thing is I had an awful dream that I start heavy bleeding like I had start AF!

Oh my goodness...........I am absolutely exhausted today. I don't even really have an excuse, all I've done today is go shopping for a few hours! Is this normal?

How is everyone else today? I've definately escaped ms so far.....I know not everyone gets it but I'm a little concerned that I haven't had any.

Has anyone else has really bad trapped wind. I know it's not the nicest of topics but it's horrendous, if I eat anything remotely spicy or drink anything fizzy then I get a really sore stomach and it's just full of gas! :shy::shy:

I'm very similiar as far as symptoms - my husband laughs that I nap more than him now :) I'm normally a morning person but can't even get to work for 9am now! I haven't had a drop of MS (maybe a few short waves of nausea but that could be explained away with food or ..). And the gas is unfortunate but common..

I have had a few other weird symptoms that I wonder if others share:

a slight nosebleed the last two days

feeling excessively warm, especially at night

swollen gums from flossing (and I floss regularly and didn't get that before)

bloating over the course of the day

going from being not hungry to starving in a matter of minutes

:)

I have had a few other weird symptoms that I wonder if others share:

a slight nosebleed the last two days

feeling excessively warm, especially at night

swollen gums from flossing (and I floss regularly and didn't get that before)

bloating over the course of the day

going from being not hungry to starving in a matter of minutes

:)

Yes! I've had a couple of little nosebleeds, never had them before in my life.

I'm either freezing, or boiling. At night especially, I'll have to completely strip down becasue I'm almost sweating.

Gums bleed with I brush now which they never used to.

Bloating...my middle name is bloating. I swear I look 6 months preg. When I eat I can see the thing physically grow!

I'm exactly the same with food. Sometimes I really fancy something and as soon as I have it, can't stomach it. Or I'm shovelling it down my neck like there's no tomorrow!

hey girlies! so so sorry ive not been on here!!!! ive been so busy over xmas and with work too its been a nightmare! its been so long i didnt even realise that this thread had been moved to discussions!!!! whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! so glad its still going strong! didnt expect this when i made it hehe!!! how is everyone getting on!

ive been super sick since week 6!!!! and its still going :( sick most days, tired, grouchy!!! when am i going to become a glowing beautiful pregnant lady instead of a pale, tired grouchy one!!!!!!!!! xx

I know im really not appreciating the horrid skin :( outbreaks all over the shop and there's nothing really I can do :( incase anything effects the baby, hopefully it'll ease off in the next trimester :)

I'm with the rest of you- tired and sick (and tired of being sick). The last few evenings when DH has gotten home from work he has been shocked at how messed up the house is (DS is 2). I usually have the house cleaned up and dinner in the stove by the time he gets home, but the last few days I've been on the couch with no dinner in sight!

I've managed to escape the ms but have a face like an acne inflicted 15 year old!!! I really shouldn't complain though cos I'd rather that than being sick all the time.

I'm also emotionally incontinent at the moment which really isn't like me.....I came home from work and my OH was tidying and said that the house was a mess (which it was) and I burst into tears and couldn't stop for about an hour....the poor man thinks I'm losing it! :)

hey girlies! so so sorry ive not been on here!!!! ive been so busy over xmas and with work too its been a nightmare! its been so long i didnt even realise that this thread had been moved to discussions!!!! whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! so glad its still going strong! didnt expect this when i made it hehe!!! how is everyone getting on!

ive been super sick since week 6!!!! and its still going :( sick most days, tired, grouchy!!! when am i going to become a glowing beautiful pregnant lady instead of a pale, tired grouchy one!!!!!!!!! xx

Oh helloooooo Miss AWOL! LOL, sorry you've been feeling sick, I am still MS free, but did have a lovely bout of winter vomiting bug, just to share the joy!

Meerdog, I have had the same emotionalness lol I am overwhelmed with house work some days and DH is so kind to try to help me but everytime I burst into tears that he doesn't think I can take care of him & how terrible of a wife I am! Lol poor guy doesn't know what to do!

Fortunately the MS has stayed away for me, but I have been SO tired! I also gag every time I brush my teeth :shrug:

I have the horrid skin too... and I also go from being not-so-bloated to a beached whale after eating.

Today I was practically sobbing in the car when I heard a particular song... :dohh: I'm not emotional all the time, but when I am, watch out!

But by far the most exciting has been the leg cramps :nope: WTH is up with that? I've been going for a walk and then stretching every day to help, with limited success. I'm not even out of shape or anything!

I'm just glad I'm not vomiting. I feel for all of you who have to deal with that...

i was reading on another thread about the red cabbage gender prediction test. i also you tubed it and it came up with very clear how to, hopefully it works!! i have my cabbage and will be trying it in the morning yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->