**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hopefully we'll both be back soon Mrphyemma.

Pip x

So sorry Mrphyemma :( you poor thing, hopefully see you back here soon.

Mrphyemma I am so sorry big hugs

I am really worried at the min, I have bad pain below hip on right hand side and down erm lower regions I am sooooo scared this is the start of a mc no blood yet
Dh and I had very erm gentle sex ( sorry if tmi!!) at the min I can't really bend down with out pain very scared right now dh has made me lie down
:(

So sorry mrphyemma- I know nothing will help, but I'll be thinking of you!

Just wanted to pop on and wish you all a happy New year and all the best with your pregnancies.
Sadly I lost my baby last night. Words cannot describe how I'm feeling right now. I hope to be back in first tri very soon xx

i'm so sorry hun :hugs:

xxx

Oh Mrphyemma im so sorry :hugs:, thinking of you and hope to see you back here really soon.

Just wanted to pop on and wish you all a happy New year and all the best with your pregnancies.
Sadly I lost my baby last night. Words cannot describe how I'm feeling right now. I hope to be back in first tri very soon xx

I'm so sorry.....I can't imagine how you must be feeling! It hopefully won't be long before you're back. Take care x:hugs:

I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Happy New Year everyone! I am a little late.. Just got back from a winter weekend trip with our church teenagers!

Mrphyemma I am soo sorry to hear that! It breaks my heart! (((hugs))) & hoping to see you back here soon!

Hi everyone, back to work today, uhg!!! At least I'm officially 10 weeks, and have my first ultrasound this evening, I'm sooooo excited!

Enjoy. Hope you have a great scan.

Pip x

yay goodluck with your scan you must so excited!!! im 10 weeks tomorrow cant wait to see my ticker change over.

How is everyones ms?? mine is so terrible atm. i spoke to my ob and if i still cant keep anything down for the next 2 days then i will have to go and have a drip. I really cant see it getting any better yet, even water wont stay down!! argh just thinking of the end result and it will all be worth it...

also is anyone having cravings already??

I am starting to eat more which is great but still have what feels like neverending nausea.

Back at work tomorrow! Argh! How on earth am I going to leave the house by 7.15am! Definately an early night tonight..... I think I've had a tummy bug.... or the ms has kicked in, but I'm not convinced its ms beacuse its not smells or anything that triggered it off and I was keeping food down and then puking like 2 hours later and I was having diahorea too! (sorry if tmi!)

Shame about work tomorrow, its been nice staying in bed! hee hee. I'm going to start having naps when I get back in at 4pm! xxx

That's exciting ttcnumbertwo! Can't wait to hear about how your scan goes!

10 weeks is exciting too! I will be 10 weeks on Saturday, it finally feels like this pregnancy is moving along! Although I am still not showing I have started feeling pregnant on the inside ... My lower stomach feels tight and I can feel everything stretching and being pushed around some! I can't wait for my next appt the 14th! Hopefully I'll get another scan since my uterus is tilted back!

I'm sorry your morning sickness has been so bad! Mine really kicked in at 8 1/2 weeks and has gotten worse ... I have still haven't thrown up although I gag a lot and I've come really close! The nausea is terrible and I have had some bad headaches! I guess I can't complain though bc so many of you have it so much worse than I do! I'm
just hoping this is the peak not the beginning for me!

Hi ladies, my scan was great- saw the little bean bouncing around and saw the heartbeat fluttering. DH has been pretty quiet so far this pregnancy, but now he wants to talk about it- I guess it wasn't real for him until he saw it for himself!

Mrphyemma - I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hope you have a support network around to help you through this time.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->