**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I'm 12 weeks today, and I had my ultrasound this afternoon :cloud9:

It was simply amazing! The little one was lying on its stomach at the beginning, in the perfect position for the NT measurements (which was 1.2! Yay!). We saw the heartbeat (~163 BPM or something to that effect) and the CRL was ~5.2cm. Then the tech wanted baby to move a bit so I had to empty my bladder by half. When I went back in, the baby had shifted to lying on its back, all relaxed and reclined. We saw the arms move, and at one point were even able to see each individual finger on one of the hands :cloud9: It was so amazing! I don't think either DH or I blinked the entire time the baby was on the screen.

We got a picture, I did my bloodwork, and then DH and I celebrated over lunch!

Here's our scan pic! What a comfy baby!

https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/squeeker7/Dax12weeks.jpg

Congrats..It fantastic when you have a cooperative bean.. :)

I'm 12 weeks today, and I had my ultrasound this afternoon :cloud9:

It was simply amazing! The little one was lying on its stomach at the beginning, in the perfect position for the NT measurements (which was 1.2! Yay!). We saw the heartbeat (~163 BPM or something to that effect) and the CRL was ~5.2cm. Then the tech wanted baby to move a bit so I had to empty my bladder by half. When I went back in, the baby had shifted to lying on its back, all relaxed and reclined. We saw the arms move, and at one point were even able to see each individual finger on one of the hands :cloud9: It was so amazing! I don't think either DH or I blinked the entire time the baby was on the screen.

We got a picture, I did my bloodwork, and then DH and I celebrated over lunch!

Here's our scan pic! What a comfy baby!

https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/squeeker7/Dax12weeks.jpg

That's a fab pic :) wow it's so clear, you must be thrilled :) I'm on countdown for mine :) 10 days to goo :D

Oh great pic!! Can't wait for mine, haven't even got a date yet though!

Aw, lovely picture! Hope our one comes out as clear :) 20 days to go and counting! xxx

Thanks everyone! I'm still on :cloud9: this morning... woke up and the first thing I did was look at the scan pic again, and thought "oh, good, it wasn't a dream!!"

Squeeker - Gorgeous pic!! You've got us all in the mood for our own!

Love_Krystal - thank you. You have just done EXACTLY what I've needed the last couple of days! :)

Hi I am Sarah 23,new to the group!!! All the pictures of scan and information looks great!! I am so pleased to find a group that have the same due dates as myself and be able to ask any questions!!!
I only found out before xmas that i was pregnant....very excited however i had some small bleeding and was sent for an early scan by the dotor on Tuesday! I had my first scan and everything is great i found out i was 12 months and 4 days pregnant (13 weeks yesterday!!) My due date is 15th July....alot more further gone than i expected!!
Both me and my partner are thrilled!! I currently am in England but my partner is Italian so will be living and having the baby over there....i am slightly worried as i don't speak fulent italian however i have my partner and his family and hopeing to pick it up!!

Congratulations to everyone else..............preparing to be a Mum is one of the most amazing experiences we will go through and i can't wait!!! :D

The first scan is absolutely great seeing the little one on screen for the first time i was very emmotional i can't wait for the next!!!
Sarah x

Hi there, welcome little Robba. Preparing to be a mum is soooooo exciting isnt it? :) :) :)

My dad made me cry today on the phone. He said that my granma was adament that she was going to buy baby's pushchair/travel system as her and my grandad (now passed away - which probably made me cry) had bought the pushchairs for every grandchild and great grandchild they had! Still pulls heart strings now! And now my Mum and Dad have told me they still have the cot I was brought up in in the loft - we just need a nice mattress! blub blub blub!

xxx

Hi everyone!!! sorry havent been on here properly in ages!!!!
I had my scan yest!! was amazing!! it put us forward aswell which is awesome!!!!
sooooooooo happy!!! little one was sooooo naughty though!! wouldn't get in right position to do most of the measurements so they are going to try and book us in for another one so they can do the downs measurements!!
was amazing seeing it stretching and moving around!!!
I would put a pic on but there isnt much to see as a. wouldnt stop moving and b. when it did it was either on its tummy or side facing away from us!!!
i am sooooooooooo happy!!!!! :0D

Squeeker - great scan pic.

Coalie - I was wondering what you'd been up to. So glad everything is going well for you.

Pip x

A lot better today, thanks Coalie. I think the antibiotics have really taken effect. Just getting ready for our holiday to Egypt next week. Really looking forward to it. Definitely need the break now.

How's things with you?

Pip x

Aw wow I've wanted to go to egypt for years!!! Bet u can't wait!!! Definatly deserve it!!!
I've been ok had a few worries here and there but hopefully I can but that behind me now!!!!

im so worried about my friend she is 10 and a bit weeks and has just had to go to emergency with heavy bleeding and cramping, i know a couple of you have had bleeding, last week she also had just a little and they said it was a perigestational hemorrhage but now its heavy bleeding. Did anyone have this when they had bleeding and it be ok?

im so worried about my friend she is 10 and a bit weeks and has just had to go to emergency with heavy bleeding and cramping, i know a couple of you have had bleeding, last week she also had just a little and they said it was a perigestational hemorrhage but now its heavy bleeding. Did anyone have this when they had bleeding and it be ok?

Hope she is ok!!! :hugs:

thanks coalie, the ER phoned her with results last night and said her HCG has dropped so to prepare for the worst but then today she had a scan and all looked fine. they said medically speaking she should be having a miscarriage so they dont seem to really know whats going on. i am just hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->