**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

That's awful!!! If I remember rightly the exact same thing happened to one of the lovely ladies on here I think it was thislife?! And it ended sadly :( although I don't think she had the scan!! I'd say next few days are crutial! Did they compare hcg levels with her bloods earlier in the pregnancy? Its such a scary time I'm thinking of her and her family!!! Pray everything is ok!!!
How are you feeling? :)

Hi Ladies! I had my scan today and baby was so busy moving around we didnt get a nice picture and none of the measurements could be taken- naughty baby! Luckily I get to go back! I have also been put forward 2 days, hooray! Will try to post a photo when Im home tonight!

Hi Ladies! I had my scan today and baby was so busy moving around we didnt get a nice picture and none of the measurements could be taken- naughty baby! Luckily I get to go back! I have also been put forward 2 days, hooray! Will try to post a photo when Im home tonight!

We had a naughty one too!!!! Waiting to hear when the give us new appoint!!! Also got put forward by 4days I think it was Woohoo!!!

its so amazing isnt it?! I couldnt keep my eyes off the screen! cant wait for the next one! But 1st our romantic getaway in Rome this weekend!!

So amazing I was getting tears in my eyes and dh couldn't stop saying how amazing it is!!! We really need to have a nickname it just isn't right haha!!!
Wow have a lovely time in Rome!!! :0)

Hello ladies, hope you are all well. Haven't been on for a couple of weeks and it has taken about an hour for me to catch up!

Loving all the new scan pictures.

Just wanted to check as I have been having a couple of paranoid moments of late ... I know some of you have mentioned sore bellies but I keep getting this weird shooting pain in my lower right abdomen when I cough, sneeze, laugh or stretch quickly. My sister has said that she thinks its just the baby implanting ... can anybody help???

Peewee xx

Hello ladies, hope you are all well. Haven't been on for a couple of weeks and it has taken about an hour for me to catch up!

Just wanted to check as I have been having a couple of paranoid moments of late ... I know some of you have mentioned sore bellies but I keep getting this weird shooting pain in my lower right abdomen when I cough, sneeze, laugh or stretch quickly. My sister has said that she thinks its just the baby implanting ... can anybody help???

Peewee xx

Hiya!!! I had these I was sooooo scared!!! I phoned out of hours doctors and labour wards the lot they all said it's normal there's nothing to worry about it's just growing aches and pains and the baby moving up and out :-D so it's actually very good sign this all happened on sat for me dh made me lie Down with hot water bottle and I fell asleep for some reason was exhausted!!!
I went into work on sun I think I just over did it (like i think I had done on sat!!) I got myself in such a state they sent me home!!!
Again called everyone (I would have gone to a&e but hate hospitals out of hours Docs said only need to go if pain got a lot worse or there was bleeding!) luckily there wasn't!!! Still didn't feel ok to go back to work went to Docs they had a good feel about and said yes everything was fine but must have some note on my file that says I freak out hahaha as they said nothing will put your mind at rest until scan which was fri!! Everything was perfect!!! :-D
Nothing will put your mind at rest till u speak to your midwife or doctor!!!
Hope that helps!!

Peewee xx

Hiya!!! I had these I was sooooo scared!!! I phoned out of hours doctors and labour wards the lot they all said it's normal there's nothing to worry about it's just growing aches and pains and the baby moving up and out :-D so it's actually very good sign this all happened on sat for me dh made me lie Down with hot water bottle and I fell asleep for some reason was exhausted!!!
I went into work on sun I think I just over did it (like i think I had done on sat!!) I got myself in such a state they sent me home!!!
Again called everyone (I would have gone to a&e but hate hospitals out of hours Docs said only need to go if pain got a lot worse or there was bleeding!) luckily there wasn't!!! Still didn't feel ok to go back to work went to Docs they had a good feel about and said yes everything was fine but must have some note on my file that says I freak out hahaha as they said nothing will put your mind at rest until scan which was fri!! Everything was perfect!!! :-D
Nothing will put your mind at rest till u speak to your midwife or doctor!!!
Hope that helps!!

Hi Coalie
Thanks for your message, this forum definitely helps with all the insecurities we are experiencing. I am going to call the midwife today just to put my mind at rest, even though I already know what they are going to say before they say it!
Role on the 25th Jan when I have my 12 week scan!!:wacko:

Fingers crossed for your friend, lets hope everything ends up being oksay for her.

Scan tomorrow - oh my, oh my, oh my. I can't tell if my nausea has increased, or I'm just super nervous. It will be nice to have a definate date aswell because me and mid-wife are a week out.

Ladies, can I have some advice please about telling a friend - and I apologise for the essay, but its worrying me.

She was my Chief Bridesmaid at our wedding in July, and in normal circumstances would have been the only person outside of close family I'd have told before twelve weeks. However, after four years togther - three of which they were engaged, her OH left her in October. She's understnadably still very upset about it all, and is flat out refusing to move on. She's still fixated on how to get him back, and constantly going into herself.

In Nov she phoned another close friend of ours saying she was walking over to the train station to jump infront of a train, the past couple of months has been full of text/phones calls late at night. She's been lashing out at all of her friends - and while I really can try to understand it - I've spent a lot of time crying over worrying about her the last few months. I wish I could make it all better for her, but no matter if we're pandering to her feelings, telling her straight, refusing to talk about it, or anything else, we're doing it wrong - and she's happy to tell us we're bad friends right now.

SO....through this, me and hubby have grown incredibaly close to two of the friends we met through her and him, that before we were getting closer to, but not like this.

They are two people, other than me, that have taken the bulk of the abuse, and who she is not very happy with. They know about the pregnancy because we needed someone to speak to.

I would have loved to tell my best friend, but she tells me how jelous she is that we got married (even though in three years she didn't start organising her own), and that all she wants is to go back, get married and have his kids. She's so fragile, and I've been so scared of telling her. So scared of how she is going to react.

I've invited her for a coffee tomorrow after the scan, because I want her to be the first person I show the scan to. BUT, I think she knows. I don't knwo if she's picked up on comments (or my bloat!) but she outright asked if I have an announcment last night. Now, in your opinion do you ladies think I should tell her the others know? I know its such a small thing in real terms, but I don't want to **** everything up. I feel guilty for telling them and not her, but she's not made it easy either.

I've lost I don't know how many hours sleep over this, and its just msking me feel like even more of a bag of nerves right now.... I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place. I genuinly think I'm going to lose my best friend tomorrow because she's so hurt, so angry and so bitter right now she's going to hate me for having something else that she won't at the moment..

If she is truly your friend she will put aside her feelings and be happy for you.

My scan is tomorrow too - arg! I've waited forever for it to get here and now I'm so nervous :wacko:

BattyNora, that is a really tough situation. I think you should do whatever you feel would be the most right, or what you would do if all of these other circumstances were not there. If she is being unrational no matter what you do right now she may be upset or feel wronged, but at some point she will come to her senses and see that you loved her and included her and tried to help her even during this time where she was being irrational & selfish.

I have 6 best girlfriends & new Oh's & breakups all change the dynamic for a while, but eventually we all come to our senses and get things straight again, it just takes longer for some. My best friend broke up with her OHof 3 years in Aug & though she doesn't want him back & hasn't lashed out, she has become very depressed & self absorbed. I got married in October & all of the festivities from Aug to Oct were her duties As maid of honor but being so absorbed in her own isssues & starting nursing school, she just wasn't there for me. It was hard, but at the same time I love her & understand she is going through a lot. She is still nursing wounds almost 6 mos later, but we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnell. The biggest thing I've decided is not to get angry or upset. Be there for her when I can & hang out when I can, but othewise let it be. I don't push her to hang out or do things with me since she is so preoccupied. I enjoy her time when I get to spend time with her, I make sure she knows I love & care about her. But I don't push her. And I just do my thing and enjoy what I have going on even when I wish I got to share mre of it with her! I know that"this too shall pass" & things will be back to normal one day and she will know I was there for her. So don't let it upset you so severely that's not good for little bean anyhow! Treat her best you can, lve her, & live your life, she's got to deal with her own demons, no one can do it for her!

Peewee xx

Hi there, I had this.... during and after a NASTY case of tonsilitus! urgh! I think it was something called "Round ligament pain" when the tummy muscles etc are all growing and stretching about etc. I suppose it starts to hurt or get uncomfortable when you arent used to it! It doesnt happen many times in a girls life! lol

Hubby and me went to booking session with midwife...and can I just say how lovely she it! It still won't be real until scan on the 28th though.... 17 days until we see our baby! I get so excited looking at all your lovely scans ladies, hope mine isnt as naughty as the kids I teach and stays still long enough to get a good peep! I was so excited to know that my BMI is 28! And the midwife didn't batter an eyelid! She found nothing to moan about - which she said was really unusual! haha! Woop woop! It used to be 34 a couple of years back! :happydance:

Your body makes your muscles relax all over to allow everything to stretch out which can lead to pulled muscles everywhere and things like eyesight getting worse too!! It's just round ligament pain which is just like sudden stretching, almost like a pulled muscle!

I'm sooo jealous of all you ladies......my scan isn't till 4th Feb by which point I'll be 14 weeks!!!!! I really don't understand why it's taking so long!

I really don't like my widwife......she was late for my appointment, was so unorganised, her personal mobile kept beeping at which point she read a text message and then spent the rest of the appointment talking about her mother who'd had a stroke!

Signed up for an aqua natal class today so looking forward to that. I'm hoping between that and my figure skating I won't put on too much weight!

How is everyone else today?

Meerdog - my scan isn't until 14 weeks too, and I'm paying for it! It really sucks to have to wait..

That's too bad your midwife is a bit scattered. Hopefully she'll be on the ball soon! Remember to speak up if you have questions or comments though!

Thanks Love_Krystal, I guess I know deep down it will all work itself out, but with my current emotional shortcomings I know I'll be a bit of a wreck if she does kick off.

SEQUEENA....It's scan day today!!! I'm very excited, but also so nervous! My plan for the full bladder of having a pee and then a glass of water before bed didn't really work...I've been busting for hours! Oh well, I know its full.

Hope you ladies have a lovely day xx

BattyNora!! Good luck lovely! Hope your scan goes just as well as mine did!!

Scan went brilliantly!! Only one baby in there so I must be growing the hulk :haha: I saw him/her straight away curled up having a little nap. Baby was not happy about straightening out though - taking after me already :D I've been put back 2 days to 10 + 6 and my due date is August 4th It was such an amazing experience!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs771.ash1/166102_1826822875507_1388356992_2043055_7762246_n.jpg

Baby measures 10cm x

Aw lovely pic sequeena!!
I'm very excited today!!! I had a phone call today for emergency scan tomorrow morning!!!! :-D as when they did scan last week baby was in wrong position hehehe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->