**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

oh wow how beautiful!! Congratulations! and you must have found out almost to the day that you were expecting.

I took a pack of two test away on our honeymoon, tested 7DPO and 9DPO, BFNs... had weird lucid dreams on the saturday, had to take a test when I got up... 11DPO and BFP! So I told Mark on the Sunday, our one week anniversary :D

Ohh noo me again! Missed loads again too nooooooooo! I will do the names at the beginning of the post tonight, was really busy last night!

Massive congratulations to any newbies!!!!! Hope we all have a fantastic happy and helthy 9 months!!!!!

Marie_wills – a Doppler is similar to what the sonographer has at an ultrasound but it just picks up a heartbeat, you can get not so good ones for pretty cheap but there is also a rental service for a really good one thats £10 a month too! Il probs see what i can get on ebay!

Im 100% finding out the gender of my ickle bean! Im an organisation freak and i want to be able to do nursery in girly or boy theme, and also buy clothes and toys suitable too other than just getting neutral colours!

Ohhhh if thats true about the ass n hips with lots of eating i def have a girl! Im eating for England!!! I try as hard as poss to do it healthy but its hard all the time! I just eat healthy during the day at work as its easy to and then stuff my face with a nice big dinner at home!!

Mark & annie – fab idea!!! Hmmm so it could be nipping cubs? Any one else creative that can make a name! Im useless at this sort of thing!!!! Ooooooh i just saw your name too battynora!!! Its lovely!!!!!!!!! Midsummer dreams!! Awww! Anyone else got any ideas for the group name?! We can have a vote off hehehe!

Dchachon you have to use the forum code for the ticker if thats any help??? You just need to be an active member to be able to do it i think which you are

Twilighter brown discharge is normal in most girls! A lot of girls on here i have seen have spotting and all is fine! Don’t worry  although def tell the doc they may give you an early scan!

Raisin was the 22oct the first day of your AF? If so your due date should be 29th July  2 days after mine! Im not sure how different cycles make it though! I think most just base it at 40 weeks after your AF. Mark and annie, I tried telling my GP about when I ovulated and she didn’t want to know ahah! She said it makes no difference to due date calculations which I though was weird but oh well !

So i need thread name ideas and due dates girlies!!! I wil then add it all tonight!!!! xx

mum2miller your journal and video had me in tears! i am so so sorry for your loss! i wish and hope for you to have a healthy pregnancy and little baby this time around!

Yay, midwife just dated me at being due on the 18th of July! Awesomeness with custard.

Congrat to all the new BFP, H&H 9 months to us all!!

Woo Silverwing - how did the appt go? I'm intrigued as I've got 2 1/2 weeks to wait!

And can I just say,...oh goodness me, my BBs hurt like nothing i've ever felt today. This is not just like normal AF BB's like the last few days - this is "oh my, my nipples are on fire!!!" Maybe I should sing that along to the King of Leon song!

Oh - and just got my mother to pick up a FRER...line came up straight away...I'm beginning to believe it!!!!!

Yea i do too!!!! OK il try and make a little pic thingy tonight! what sort of pic should i put as the back ground, something sunny and happy! x

Hmmm, I'm not very good at this sort of thing but what about:

The Summer Harvesters?

LOL! I think that sounds fun! Maybe squeeze a dog in there too for the dog lovers LOL :D

Excuse to post Joshua summer pics! LOL :D

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/thehappypixi/DSC08926.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/thehappypixi/DSC09069.jpg

Mark&Annie - what cute pic! :kiss:

The flower for August is a poppy. What about:

August Poppy Flowers or August Poppys?

Thought it might be fitting because the poppy stands for beauty, love, marriage and family. :baby:

@MarkandAnnie - what a beautiful smiley little boy you have :happydance:

Thank yooo! I think so but I am very biased LOL! He's gonna make a fab big brother for our wee Apple Pip!

Finally got a decent dark bfp this morning!! So excited may just be time to be hopeful!!

awwwwwwwwwww i officially want to steal your little joshua!!! i love your avatar pic but after those pics too he is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww i like the poppy idea too!! although this is both july and august thread hehe? xx

He's a bit poorly, sleeping on me now, hence why I have been on lap top allllll day! Highly unproductive :/

Aw! I want to squeeze him he's so gorgeous!!!!! Hope he gets better soon! And a day on BnB - how could that ever be unproductive!

I'm thinking I'm going to be enjoying these next few months going through this with you ladies!

Oh my, what a lovely boy- I hope my little one will be as cute as yours! What a lovely smile!! I've gone all teary!

Mark&Annie he is soo cute, making all broody all over again!

I have my 1st scan booked for 6 Dec, i just wish time coudl fast forward now till then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->