• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

Emsy, before this,when was the last time you checked for beans hb?
weekly? daily? every other day??

ps my cousin only ever found her babies hb once and then never again after that... and he's fine. the noise from the placenta sorta blocked everything out so she gave up on trying

good luck for tomorrow xxxx like some of the others have already said it can be really tricky to find the HB before 16 weeks, my mw took a while to find bubs at 17 weeks she said there are lots of places to hide and they move around alot since theres so much room at that stage.

fingers crossed for you xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you x x x

oh no, no wonder you're worried. hunny try and stay positive. as the others have already said most likely thing is that the baby is in a funny position or the placenta is in the way blocking the sound of HB. will be thinking of you. xx

I can't believe your midwife said that to you! It's totally normal not to be able to hear that heartbeat at that gestation! That's why they aren't keen on checking till after your 16 week appointment! At 16 weeks I asked if we could try to hear it and she made me promise not to freak out if we couldn't because it's normal not to hear it until later! I hope your scan goes well tomorrow I'm sure everything is ok! Hope you can relax a bit until then Big hugs!

Goodluck for tomorrow, hope everything's alright x

You are in my thoughts lovey, hope everything is ok. xxxx

h hunnie
i have everything crossed for you x x

I'm sure all will be fine hun, just playing hide and seek :thumbup:

Will be thinking of you :flower: xxxxxxxxxx

I have my fingers crossed for you, hope it goes ok tomorrow xxx

Emsy - I'm sorry your midwife wasn't able to hear a heartbeat today. Please try not to think the worse. My midwife couldn't find the heartbeat of my little one at 17 weeks for ages and then finally it appeared but after lots of prodding/poking about.

Good luck tomo xxx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this hun, I really hope everything is ok and Bubs is hiding somewhere where he/ she can't be heard xx

Aw God what a nightmare. Can't imagine how you must be feeling. I hope all goes well tomorrow. fingers crossed, LO might just be hiding :)

Really hope everything is okay sweetheart. Sending you loads of love :hugs:

I hope everything is ok thinking of you xx

heres to hoping your little one is just hiding. good luck tomorrow.

I can only echo what everyone else has said. Im keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->