• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow x x

good luck for tomorrow hon. but i got told by my midwife that they don't even try and find it until after 16 weeks really as they can hide so easily, and even after 16 weeks it can take a bloody long time to find if they find it at all. have everything crossed for you!!

I've said a little prayer for you and your little one. I really hope everything is ok tomorrow. Keep us posted. xxxxx

awe hun, FX for your scan tomorrow...........dont give up on that baby yet!!!

oh hunny i was told at 17 weeks that babies still small and has plenty space to hide away from doppler. Hope alls ok hun and will be watching for an update xxx

I hope all turns out to be ok tomorrow pet. xxxx

Honestly my bean plays the best hide and seek, and as I have got bigger I really have to push in and chase every sound.

I have my fx! X

Will have my fingers crossed for tomorrow!:hugs:

I too will be thinking of you! I find that if one of my babies does not have his/her back to my stomach it is much harder to find the HB!! They are still tiny at this point and they can easily be missed!! I hope that is the case for you!!! :flower:

exactly what other ladies have said, baby is still small yet, probably tucked away somewhere....I think it's a bit unnecessary to tell you to 'prepare for the worst' though?? Just causes you to be stressed even more. Thinking of you!! :hugs:

Thank you everyone for your support as per usuall xxx You are the best bunch going :D

Yeah, the midwife said prepare for the worst as we had both found it before and couldnt now...Just waiting for the scan tomorrow now, DH and I are so worried.

Thanks again everyone will update tomorrow...hopefully with good news x

best of luck tommorow,at my 16 week appointment my mw only checked for hb cause i asked her too,so try not to worry too much.xxx

Thinking of you hunny. We have always been able to find baby's hb but this last week the doctor(different doctor) had a REALLY hard time finding it and I was getting really scared. They found it in the end so like some of the ladies who reassured me... Bubs can be hiding.

Wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

best of luck for tomorrow. hope everything is ok.

Oh no, please try and stay positive! I can't imagine how your feeling at the moment, I will be thinking of you 2moro....big big hugs :hugs:

I'm hoping you've just got a really wriggly bean in there & its just tucked itself away somewhere...best of luck tomorrow, try not to stress yourselves out.

xx

Did you or the midwife manage to pick up any other noises such as the placenta?

Here's hoping bubs is just hiding - good luck!! :hugs:

Hey hunny,

I know I posted on your thread last night and stand by what I said. I have never found my LO's heartbeat and the MW only found it last week after lots of trying.

I know you have always found it before but it could be that your LO has moved into a funny position. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and really hoping that your bean is just hiding.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"