Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

I'm ever so sorry to hear your devastating news honey. My thoughts are with you and your family, and I wish you all the best for the future xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am SO sorry for your loss hun, thinking of you xxx

I'm so very sorry this has happened. Please take care of yourself, my thoughts are with you and yours at this difficult time x

:hugs: I'm really sorry sweetheart, I know nothing any of us can say will make you feel even a little bit better, but I'm thinking of you xx

Oh poppet I am so sorry that this has happened :sad1: Words just are not enough..... :hugs: to you and your family

oh gosh im so so so sorry to read this! :'( im sending soo many :hugs: over to you sweetheart :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xx

Hiya Ladies,

Thank you so so much for all your support...it got me through last night!

I went for my scan this morning and it was bad news :cry: My lil baby went to sleep with the angels at 14 weeks. The lady doing the scan said to me 'if i go quiet at first please do not worry as I will be having a really good look around' but I just knew...I couldnt see a flashing heartbeat and my heart sank. My DH was the same we looked at each other and just knew then. The midwife came to chat with us and said there seemed to be abnormalities with bean that were not picked up on the 10 week scan. There was fluid in the head and the stomach was growing around the end of the unbillical cord which, she said, point towards a chromosonal defect and it looks as though bubs may not have made it to 24 weeks anyway (which at the time didnt make me feel better but i do feel a lil bit better that this has happened sooner rather than later *im trying to be positive* :( )

As you can imagine we were just trying to process the news that baby was gone, and the scan we so hard seeing fully formed fingers and toes :cry: The consultant came to see us to ask if I would like fluid taken from around the baby to do some tests on and I agreed and have taken a tablet that softens the womb and have to go back on Thurs morn at 8 for 'induction'. The consultant wants to do a postmortom on baby to see if this was chromosonal to 'be aware' for future pregnancies (not that there is much they can do if there is!)

We are devistated, I still have not really processed the info yet as you can imagne, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to every1 in TTC, 1st Tri and 2nd Tri that has supported me, given me advice and just been generally good chatter you have all meant alot to me

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so very sorry for your loss! This must be devastating for you! :-(

So very sorry for your loss hun :( thinking of you and your family :hugs: x

oh hun... no words are going help you but i am so so so sorry keep strong hun thinking of you and your family xxxx

:https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev060pb___.png:

im so sorry hun. cant imagine what ur going through x

Emsy - I am so sorry this has happened. Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back