• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

I'm so very sorry to hear your sad news :sad1: my thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time x x x

Awww darling im so sorry, i will be thinking of you on Thursday.

V xxx

Oh no I am so so sorry to hear your news :( I will be thinking of you and your DH, take care :hugs:

aww darling :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss xxx

So sorry hun, take care. Thoughts are with you and family x

I am so sorry :( thinking of you at this very difficult time Xxx

You have been very much in my thoughts; I was praying that everything would be ok.

I am so sorry for your devastating news, I am thinking of you at this terrible time.

Big big hugs.:hugs:

xxxxxx

i was so hoping for good news.....
you and your family are in my thoughts

So sorry for your loss.

i lost my little man at 14 weeks to edward's syndrome, a chromosome abnormality. He had a large build up of fluid under his skin all over his body.

Please message me if you have any questions or you just want to talk to someone.

Love to you and your OH xxx

Wish u all the luck for 2moz hun and i will pray that everythink is ok.

Hiya Ladies,

Thank you so so much for all your support...it got me through last night!

I went for my scan this morning and it was bad news :cry: My lil baby went to sleep with the angels at 14 weeks. The lady doing the scan said to me 'if i go quiet at first please do not worry as I will be having a really good look around' but I just knew...I couldnt see a flashing heartbeat and my heart sank. My DH was the same we looked at each other and just knew then. The midwife came to chat with us and said there seemed to be abnormalities with bean that were not picked up on the 10 week scan. There was fluid in the head and the stomach was growing around the end of the unbillical cord which, she said, point towards a chromosonal defect and it looks as though bubs may not have made it to 24 weeks anyway (which at the time didnt make me feel better but i do feel a lil bit better that this has happened sooner rather than later *im trying to be positive* :( )

As you can imagine we were just trying to process the news that baby was gone, and the scan we so hard seeing fully formed fingers and toes :cry: The consultant came to see us to ask if I would like fluid taken from around the baby to do some tests on and I agreed and have taken a tablet that softens the womb and have to go back on Thurs morn at 8 for 'induction'. The consultant wants to do a postmortom on baby to see if this was chromosonal to 'be aware' for future pregnancies (not that there is much they can do if there is!)

We are devistated, I still have not really processed the info yet as you can imagne, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to every1 in TTC, 1st Tri and 2nd Tri that has supported me, given me advice and just been generally good chatter you have all meant alot to me

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this, :hugs: my thoughts are with you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back