• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

I am so so sorry to hear about this! I was so hoping for good news. Your family and bean will be in my thoughts and prayers :cry:

I am so so sorry for your loss, what devastating news for you. I can't imagine how you must be feeling or offer you any words that could possibly take away any of the pain you are feeling but I really am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family at this awful time xxxx

Nothing can make this better, but I'm thinking of you all now
xxx

I am so so sorry for your loss sweetie, sometimes life is so cruel. God bless your little angel xx

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry. I was looking for your thread hoping it would read differently. My heart goes out to you and your OH.

So so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you xxx

Really sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and you OH:hugs:

I am so sorry to read of your loss, you are in my thoughts :hugs::hugs: xx

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to read this I was hoping to read about happy news for you this afternoon, we all were. Although no words can truly ease the pain, remember that you have a lot of people here thinking of you and wishing you the very best.

So so very sorry for your loss.
:hug:

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to read this I was hoping to read about happy news for you this afternoon, we all were. Although no words can truly ease the pain, remember that you have a lot of people here thinking of you and wishing you the very best.

So so very sorry for your loss.
:hug:

Our thoughts are with you are your family. So sorry you have to go through this.

Our thoughts are with you and your family. So sorry you have to go through this.

I am so so sorry xo my thoughts are with you and your family hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->