• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Might as well get started

Me too! But scared of a negative now lol. Before these tests I had already come to terms with not getting pregnant this cycle. I have an OB appointment next Wednesday so if I end up with a BFP that's perfect. If not, I'll start AF that day.

I don't think it'll go negative. Don't stress :)

I could barely see it on the cheapies but he frer is definitely positive!!

Trying not to get TOO excited. I'm also trying to talk DH into getting me some more FRERs. He says I'm wasting money and if I'm pregnant I'll still be pregnant next week lol. But I need to know a sap. He knew I had no patience when he married me...

Took my last cheapie. 2 hour hold, maybe? DH swears he can't see it so I sent him this
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E1B30239-20B0-4556-9F88-D52865E0D2A9_zpstja5fi1r.jpg

If I end up NOT pregnant then I have the WORST luck with evaps!

Took my last cheapie. 2 hour hold, maybe? DH swears he can't see it so I sent him this
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E1B30239-20B0-4556-9F88-D52865E0D2A9_zpstja5fi1r.jpg

If I end up NOT pregnant then I have the WORST luck with evaps!

I see the beginning of a line on a frer. This was mine at 8 DPO, a digi and blue dye were both negative that day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 24
Giiiirrrrl, you're totally pregnant!!! I bet a FRER in the morning would be dark enough for hubs to see...ok, don't want to jinx it but i DO want to be the first to say....CONGRATULATIONS!

Omggg maybe I aaaam pregnant! Holy shit balls! Ok...can't get too excited until they darken.

If these end up being evaps and indents I'm going to feel really silly.

See it on the last ic too and it is pink. I'd say you are pregnant, congratulations. My dh is the same, doesn't see anything until it's blaring, men, lol:

I'm going to pick up some more tests today and test again tomorrow. (Probably tonight realistically lol) Trying to talk DH into getting some FRERs

You absolutely should be getting FRERs at this point. In boxes of 3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->