Might as well get started

Yesterday all my tests were stark white. I thought I saw something on a CG but wasn't sure. Either way this goes, I'll be surprised:laugh2:

I'm beyond excited for you :) I can't wait to have that feeling. What dpo are you today?

Thanks DTrisha. I'm 9 DPO today. I'm really trying to not be hopeful and excited but I am really hopefull! Can't help it

It's hard not to be ! It's right in your face lol. I hope mine shoes at 9dpo lol

HOLLIIII THIS IS IT i do believe!!! You can try not to get excited but IM EXCITED FOR YOU. I see it on every single on of thise tests, no squinting needed. So excited for that line to darken <3 <3 <3

I keep looking at the FRER and going back and forth on what I think. It IS pink and THERE but two months ago I had one I thought was faint and it was nothing.

ditto, I got a faint one at 10dpo in August. I just assumed it was a chemical...but in retrospect I question it, you know? maybe just a crap test.

BUT, it was there and faint, but not as dark as the one you just posted. PLUS, I see it on all your dip strips, so I'm calling it--BFP!

That bottom test in the last pic is deffo bfp! I see it without clicking unless I've gone mad

HOLLI! !!!! I didn't even see the newer tests before i responded earlier! Girl you are so pregnant! I'm so excited for you hun! Fx for s darker line tomorrow :D

I'm having such a hard time sleeping. I can't get to sleep and can't stay asleep. Right now, it's 245 am. My DH is snoring beside me. My head is still killing me.

Took another Walmart cheapie. Does it look darker than yesterday's? I guess I'll go out and get a FRER today after my morning commute. Maybe even get a digi for the weekend! ...I still don't feel pregnant...if I am.

Anyway, I've heard these Walmart cheapie a give false positives. Is that true?
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/16BA7799-5CE7-4EFE-9B66-7B68DFCD73A7_zpspbead75m.jpg

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E03A9318-C30E-4687-9EE6-0EDB24260AE5_zpsatlwzzep.jpg

You wouldn't be getting this many false positive. You're pregnant! Lol &#128512;

Holy crap! Getting a FRER this morning. I'll only believe it if I get another line on one of those!

That line is definitely darker! Personally, i've only gotten "false positives" (evap lones) on wally tests after the time limit.

Can't wait to see the new frer!

Holliems- it's darker!! Pretty sure you're pregnant!!!!! BFP

I'm about to take DD to school and DH to work. I plan on grabbing a test otw home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->