Might leave for few weeks

Hi ya hun, dont go..:hugs: Like someone else said here, I have noticed that the threads that are more popular are the ones that lots of people can join in on, and its not completely about yourself, or within that thread you can have a little joke with someone or ask them about there situation. I think posting threads can be a bit of a two way thing sometimes, just like in real life with a normal conversation..or I dont know maybe Im wrong I just woke up :wacko: dont go hun anyway, Im going to annoy the hell out of you now hun and write a dissertation reply to every thread you start now xx :haha:

Ha ha ha ha you so made me laugh and put a huge smile on my face with that one hun, luvs ya lol......Man am I just being silly or what.......Hmmmm what can I open a thread about to get this reply I wonder, Ill have to think about that one now lol......

Hi ya hun, dont go..:hugs: Like someone else said here, I have noticed that the threads that are more popular are the ones that lots of people can join in on, and its not completely about yourself, or within that thread you can have a little joke with someone or ask them about there situation. I think posting threads can be a bit of a two way thing sometimes, just like in real life with a normal conversation..or I dont know maybe Im wrong I just woke up :wacko: dont go hun anyway, Im going to annoy the hell out of you now hun and write a dissertation reply to every thread you start now xx :haha:

Ha ha ha ha you so made me laugh and put a huge smile on my face with that one hun, luvs ya lol......Man am I just being silly or what.......Hmmmm what can I open a thread about to get this reply I wonder, Ill have to think about that one now lol......

It will be a long wait for the reply..:coffee:

Sorry you've been feeling that way Shady R! I don't think anyone's done it deliberately but I do think threads can be overlooked or get few replies. I personally feel like I'm not much of a thread starter, lol..the few threads I started did get a handful of replies, but nothing like I've seen from other people who might have posted a thread on a similar topic. I've always tried to cater my posts in a way that left it open for others to share or whatnot, and replied and asked questions or whatnot, but I just don't think I'm good at starting threads, LOL! It doesn't bother me, though. 99% of my posts are on other people's threads and I'm comfortable with that.

As for me replying, I don't do it everyday as it's a mood thing, but there are days where I intentionally look for threads that don't have many replies, particularly ones further down the page as it indicates they wrote the thread a little while ago and still haven't got much replies. But since I don't do this everyday, there are inevitably days that some threads continue to get little or no replies.

There are some threads I don't reply to, but it's not out of lack of caring or well wishes. For instance, the threads about viability (24 weeks along) and gender scans are things I don't reply to much. I usually read the lady's first post but don't really read through the rest. It's not because I don't care, it's just because all I can say is ''congratulations'' or whatnot and it feels kinda like an empty post, lol.. (just my opinion, no offense to anybody). It's why I don't even post such things myself, like scan results or anything. When there are so many women posting those things, my eyes kind of swim and I wouldn't remember one from the other, lol..

So regarding yourself, I'm sorry if I have missed any threads you've started but it's not for lack of consideration! I do ''recognize'' your name as I know you've replied to a lot of other ladies' threads, so you're one of a handful of posters here I recognize instantly whereas there are a lot that maybe don't post very often, that I don't get to ''know'' at all. So I do think it would be noticeable to me, anyway, that you weren't around anymore. I understand if you feel the need to leave for a bit but hopefully you'll be feeling better about the forum here as well as the situation in general there with your circumstances, which sound pretty frustrating! Who needs enemies when you got friends like that?

As far as I can see on your threads some of them have 16+ answers. A couple have none or 1, but more have loads!

I tend to have threads like that, but if they're not something people can relate to they won't post.

Don't let it get ya down hon x

I hardly ever post new threads as I don't anything new to ask but I guess you just have understand its not a popularity contest (I hope not because I don't think I'd be v. popular going on the replies to the threads I do create).

Don't sweat it, its really not the end of the world :)

i know how you feel cus i have posted threads and i never get many replies... but i dont think its anything personal. maybe nobody knows what to say, or advise?

Also sometimes i come on here and i read someones thread and i am just not in the mood to answer it! I suppose it being a pregnancy forum there are gonna be a lot of women who dont feel like answering??

A lot of times I don't answer on a thread because I have nothing new to add to it or just have no experience with something.

Don't take it personally by not having answers on threads. I'm not much of a thread starter but the few I have, haven't had too many replies either :) Probably for the same reasons I don't answer some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->