Mil rant!

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
My MIL (to-be) drives me INSANE! Usually she's nice and I can talk to her without wanting to kill her! But...:growlmad::growlmad:
Last night at 9 she tells us she's made plans for my OH to help some random friend of hers move...and he'll be picking him up tomorrow (today) at 9. Without even telling him first...what if we had plans?! Today comes around..my OH has to go out early in the snow and gets back at 8:10, at 8:12 she comes storming in going mental at my OH because her friend decided to come early, and my OH isn't going to be ready.
We were SUPPOSED to be having a relaxing morning in and then going out later! But oh no, that bloody woman thinks my OH is her pet and she can make whatever plans she likes for him without even considering what HE wants, this is the first day we've had together in weeks and now he's having to help her bloody friend move.
I was so looking forward to having him here today and now because of that bitch I'm going to be sitting here alone yet again.

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

oh hun :hugs:
my MIL is the same they think they make the rules and we should all bow down and listen

yeah right watch me :rofl:
could ur OH not have a word and say if she needs help to give a few days notice or he wont do whatever it is x

Tell your OH to tell her that she can't just organise and drop things on him like that at last minute! I'd be fuming if my MIL did that!

:hugs:

Yeah, considering the lack of notice not to mention not ASKING, added in with you not having a day with him yourself for weeks, I think he should have just told her that he was not going to do it and he'd made other plans, and to advise her in the future to give more notice. I'm surprised he went along with it given the circumstances.

Yeah, considering the lack of notice not to mention not ASKING, added in with you not having a day with him yourself for weeks, I think he should have just told her that he was not going to do it and he'd made other plans, and to advise her in the future to give more notice. I'm surprised he went along with it given the circumstances.

He wasn't going to but we're going christmas shopping tomorrow and his mums friend offered him £30, and the less we dip into our savings the better unfortunately:nope: £30 isn't much but..easy money:shrug:

MIL isn't going to get any more christmas presents thought...:haha:

Ahhhhh....well, I can see how that would be tempting, with Christmas coming up and all...what a bummer though!

Yeahh it really was! He wasn't back till gone 3 o'clock:growlmad: I think she could tell I was pissed cause she bought me dinner:haha:

Id be well anoyed but i suposse £30 is £30 at the end of the day!

He should hand the mil;s mate a bill for his time :D

Thats not on. Glad he got a bit of money though, and that she brought you dinner the least you deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->