Mind if I join you all? :)

Jamie0987

Reaction score
A little about me, I'm 26 and have two beautiful little boys ages 3 (just a couple of months and he'll be four) and a 15 month old. I'm a stay at home mom, and I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I'm in the process of having a miscarriage, it was confirmed last night at the ER. The OH and I talked last night and we decided to WTT for at least six months, we were both pretty upset that this all happened but when we did our research we realized that there was nothing either of us could have done to stop it from happening. We also realized there are things to get done before we even try to TTC again. Our goals are

1. Build two twin beds and totally revamp our boy's bedroom (they're soon to be sharing a room)
2. Build an entertainment center and a dining room table
3. Start saving some money up so that we can cloth diaper when we do have another baby (is it just me or are disposables getting more expensive?)
4. Start preschool, especially the science activities! They look so fun :)
5. Make the back yard a little more kid friendly, I'm think about a sandbox and a play center with a swing

For me personally, my goals are:

1: To start going to my yoga classes again
2. Start eating and drinking right (haha, caffeine addicting right here!)
3. Enjoy spring and summer (Southern Californian living, sorry to anyone still trapped in winter! I hope it warms up for you all soon)
4. Go to the park with my boys more often

Those are the goals I can think of right now, I'm sure I'll think of more later:). It'll be nice meeting you all!

Hi!

Nice to meet you!
Really sorry to hear about your miscarriage but glad you have 2 lovely boys already. I'm 21 and me a DH are going to start trying in July.

I started taking prenatals about 3 months ago just to get ready really.

x

It's nice to meet you too. Thank you, and congratulations on setting a date. That's really exciting! Mind if I ask about the prenatals? I've noticed a lot of people talking about taking them a couple of months before TTC and I was just wondering if it was to boost fertility or is it to get the folic acid and other nutrients worked into your system by the time you become pregnant?

I'm just taking them to make sure my body is best prepared for pregnancy. I'm on vitabiotics conception. They recommend you take at east folic acid for 3 months prior to conception but these have loads of other stuff in too. DH is also taking wellman conception.

It's nice to meet you too. Thank you, and congratulations on setting a date. That's really exciting! Mind if I ask about the prenatals? I've noticed a lot of people talking about taking them a couple of months before TTC and I was just wondering if it was to boost fertility or is it to get the folic acid and other nutrients worked into your system by the time you become pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->