Mini rant - MIL's wishes!

Well look at it this way... if it is a boy then you wont have to deal with all the fights about when she can have her. I have heard so many MIL stories on here about women with kids already and the MIL just thinking she can show up and demand to take them for the day. So you would get to enjoy him so much more. Little boys love their mummys so much. They are so sweet and cuddly. Little girls become very independant very fast. So just think of all the benefits and you will not be disappointed.

Ah Belle its only likely to get worse, especially if you do have a girl. The novelty of having a girl will be exciting for your MIL, you wont get a minutes peace!

(Nip it all in the bud now if you cant be assed with a nippy MIL!)

Thanks girls! Only just got the chance to check back at this thread and read all the great replies!

She rang me last night for the first time during my pregnancy - and told me FIVE times how MASSIVE she thought I was. Yes, she actually used that word. I'm not quite 5'2 and DH is 6'3, and I'm 37 weeks - so not that surprising, really, that my bump is sticking out quite a bit. But thanks for pointing it out with such a delicate choice of adjective.

be gratefull ur MIL isnt taking a weeks "paternity" to look after MY baby when its born as i apparently wont be able to do anything! there goes me getting postnatal depression again then!! For god sake i was walking into town the day after i had my daughter (not her grandchild) i think theyre all crazy!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->