• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

Hey ladies praying everyone is well! Ive been so tired!! So DR called and said that according to my tests, I have borderline low thyroid. Its probably been causing my tiredness!! I mean Im extremely tired and low functioning daily. So i get more testing done at my appt on the 19th. Praying that there is something that can help ease this tiredness. Other than that Im nauseous here and there.:thumbup:

Hey ladies praying everyone is well! Ive been so tired!! So DR called and said that according to my tests, I have borderline low thyroid. Its probably been causing my tiredness!! I mean Im extremely tired and low functioning daily. So i get more testing done at my appt on the 19th. Praying that there is something that can help ease this tiredness. Other than that Im nauseous here and there.:thumbup:

I bet that is exactly why you are so tired, could also be part of your nausea. Hypothyroid can cause all of that, and it's common in pregnancy, they can put you on medication if the Dr. feels that it is needed. Glad you are okay otherwise.

I'm good, just trying to pass the time. Some days it seems that time flies by and others I look back and think, wow..I feel like I've been pregnant for a year! My next appt is the 18th, and my private gender scan is the 19th, so those aren't too far away.

Cleaned my living room and spare room carpets today, wasn't really planning on it but I did it anyway and glad I did. I was a bit worried it would be too much work with the pushing and pulling and lifting the tank etc but I took breaks and was careful. I feel pretty good other than my back and hip from my sciatica. Now I'm making spaghetti for lunch.

Hope the rest of you are doing well!!:flower:

I'm also tired - until I lay down for bed at night!

Hope you get some answers and relief at your next appointment. Nice job on the cleaning Dini- I thought about cleaning this weekend - I bought a container to stick my pre-pregnancy clothes that I hope to fit back into one day. I am trying to clean out a couple of drawers for baby stuff. Oh well- maybe next weekend!

We have plenty of time to get it all done! All I did was clean the carpets. I did find an old yellow recieving blanket of mine while working in the spare room. I'm going to wash it and save it for baby.

I think I'm going to go through my closets and put away my prepregnancy cloths as well. Good idea!

MrsKC - Sorry about the hypothyroid. I guess our thyroid can really be affected by pregnancy. Should be an easy fix with medication. You'll feel so much better once your levels are where they should be.

Dini - Super impressed with your cleaning. I haven't gotten any of those nesting instincts yet. Well, actually I've had lots of thoughts of organizing closets, etc, just haven't done anything yet!

Moni - Love the US pic. I was thinking of doing exactly what you were saying with prepregnancy clothes. I'll be moving about 3mo after baby is born so no reason not to start the process. But yeah, that hasn't happened yet.

Hi to River, Squiggy and the rest!

Had a dr's appointment on Monday. I gained 8 lbs this month. Yikes. Gonna slow down on the sweets (DH and I enable each other in this department) for weight gain and in prep for my GD test. I failed last pregnancy. Hoping to pass this time, but if not, I never really had high levels when I ate real food, not gross sugar water drink. Hope all's well all around!

Hello. So I sneezed this morning and had crazy pain briefly in my pelvic area - kinda freaked me out. No blood or anything and it went away after a minute. Has this happened to anyone else? I have my next DR apt on Monday.

Hi ladies!! Yes I hope to feel better after the meds! I managed to cook dinner three times this week. Our bank account thanked me:haha:. I wont be cooking tonight tho lol. Im going by my parents home and spend their money. My dad loves to treat. I really want pizza!!! Hope yall have a great weekend!! See the yall, yeah Im officially from the south since Ive been here 8-9 years:). From a mid-westerner to a southerner:winkwink:

Moni I get those a lot. It's round ligament pain. I also get them when I stand up sometimes. Really intense and brief. Totally normal! Just ligaments stretching that have never stretched before.

My pants are officially too tight today. Ive been wearing them every week and today I couldnt button them. SO they are unzipped:wacko:

KC - the maternity pants are great!!! You'll wonder why you didn't get them earlier...I'm ready to go buy more.

KC - the maternity pants are great!!! You'll wonder why you didn't get them earlier...I'm ready to go buy more.

Im going today because I only have one pair and my students are probably wondering why Im wearing them to death:haha:. As well as new shoes. I like the ones that go over my belly. I have the pair with the thicker band I guess under belly and they cut too much:shrug:. Maybe when I get bigger theyll be ok. For now they are horrid!!:wacko:

Don't want to Jinx myself just yet but hope to be back on the board soon!! :)

Everything is good with us. Had another u/s this morning, since baby's HR was low, then went up for the OB yesterday. Everything looked fine, but the report will go to the OB in the next day and we'll know. If anything major, I am sure the tech would've done something - since we were at a hospital...
One explanation for the low then sped up HR was the cord. Seems if baby compressed the cord somehow, it'll happen. Which is what the OB thought it was, but she wanted an u/s to make sure. Baby looked like he had his cord near his feet/legs - so I could see how he could've stomped on it for a bit. He is in breech position currently and weighs approx 2lb :) So, he seems on target :)

Starting to have very mild cramping down low - I am assuming since his bottom is on my cervix and most of his bulk is sitting down there, my body is trying to stretch to keep up.

Wondering about a baby shower. I think my mum would have one, but it seems weird to ask her if she is...

Everything is good with us. Had another u/s this morning, since baby's HR was low, then went up for the OB yesterday. Everything looked fine, but the report will go to the OB in the next day and we'll know. If anything major, I am sure the tech would've done something - since we were at a hospital...
One explanation for the low then sped up HR was the cord. Seems if baby compressed the cord somehow, it'll happen. Which is what the OB thought it was, but she wanted an u/s to make sure. Baby looked like he had his cord near his feet/legs - so I could see how he could've stomped on it for a bit. He is in breech position currently and weighs approx 2lb :) So, he seems on target :)

Starting to have very mild cramping down low - I am assuming since his bottom is on my cervix and most of his bulk is sitting down there, my body is trying to stretch to keep up.

Wondering about a baby shower. I think my mum would have one, but it seems weird to ask her if she is...
Praying that all is well with the baby. I know that happens sometimes when the baby gets heavier. I go to DR today so prayerfully it will be uneventful and all will be well. Keep us posted on your baby:cloud9:

Sis - I hope you can join us permanently!

River - I've heard of LO's compressing the cord for a minute.

MrsKC - How are the maternity pants treating you? Great, huh. :thumbup:

Hi to everyone else!

Nothing much going on here. Except I feel like I'm getting bigger by the minute. I have my GD test on 12/2. I'm of course hoping it's negative, but if I am positive, it'll help me keep the holiday eating under control.

Hi girls, sorry I've been so busy and tired lately it's hard to keep up with everything.

Had an eventful appt yesterday at the OB as the MW couldn't find the heartbeat or any movement at all on doppler so I had to have and ultrasound, baby was just fine but was positioned funny and turns out my placenta is anterior, which I didn't know but I have no trouble picking up babies heartbeat at home on my doppler. Did find out that we are team blue :blue:

Had our official Private gender scan today because I didn't want to take that experienc away from DH, it was fun but baby boy was not cooperative. He showed his parts finally but would not take his face away from the placenta so the 3d shots were kinda crummy so I get to go back in 2 more weeks at no cost.

All seems well so far, I've gained 5lbs...Ugh! But I feel baby once in a while now and can't complain much except still having the back pain and now I have relentless heart burn.

Glad you are all well and River I'd never heard that about babies compressing cords, but makes total sense!!

Here are the pics for the fun of it.

https://s30.postimg.org/hn1slh6xp/18_WKS4_DAYS_5_2.jpg

https://s30.postimg.org/xqiuz0xul/18_WKS4_DAYS_9_2.jpg

Glad all is good ladies. I've been swamped again...hope tocatch up moresoon a

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back