• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

Thanks Moni :)

Have you girls looked over at the bump gallery thread? Woah!! Some of the bumps are huge by 8 weeks!! I thought I was just feeling extra bloated and looking 4 months pregnant.. I guess after the first pregnancy, you really do show a lot quicker!

I have not looked over there. But a friend on facebook is about 2.5 weeks behind me and way ahead of me bump wise - and this is her second. I thought I was biguntil she posted her pics!

It's good to see a couple of you still around :)

Radkat - does that mean a high risk for GD?

Technically you don't get diagnosed with until you fail the 3 hour test. It's a fasting test and you have to drink twice as much of the sugar water stuff. Then they draw your blood every hour for 3 hours. I failed both in my first pregnancy, so I'm just assuming that I would fail the 3 hour this time too. However, when I tested my blood sugar, it was always fine. I was never over the limits. I usually eat pretty well and I think my body just doesn't like processing that much sugar at once.

I called my doctor and told her that I would like to skip the 3 hour test and just be referred to the GD class (we had talked about this previously). She told me that I should test my blood sugar for a week, 4x/day, and see what the numbers were like. If they are fine, she wouldn't require me to do the GD route (it also requires some perinatologist visits, extra ultrasounds, etc.). She knows my blood sugar numbers were fine throughout my pregnancy last time. So we'll see what happens.

I'm still here but just busy with the holidays.

Still no bump here. Being overweight means I just look fatter but I'm short so I'm sure it'll stick out eventually!

Radkat - hopefully you will be just fine this pregnancy as well :)

Dini - For baby #1, I didn't start showing until about 20+ weeks, I just looked extra fat lol.. but this time around (even though I am fatter... can I still blame it on baby weight?) I already feel bloated and huge and crampy like I am 6 months pregnant. I know women show earlier with their 2nd and subsequent pregnancies, but at 4 weeks it's a little silly lol

I was horribly bloated until about a weeks and it seems to be coming back again. My gut is getting bigger, or the baby is pushing everything up so it looks like it anyway. And my butt has most definitely gotten bigger!

Hi ladies!:hugs:

I too am not that huge, although people tell me I am. I'm sure by the new year I'll be huge. I can't fit anything though. We find out weds if we are team pink or blue so I'm excited for that. Hoping that it's pink! Glad everyone is well. Be blessed:cloud9:

Hi ladies..............I still stalk this thread though havent posted much.

Good to see you here Caribbean........

I am big..........huge..........dont even want to think what I will look like in 10 weeks time

Hi ladies! I had my twenty week scan and all is well. Im having a girl and very excited:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_4143.jpg
    IMG_4143.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
That's exciting news Mrs KC! I had wanted a little girl my first time, and I got her :) Now I don't mind what I get!

I did the Chinese gender predictor charts and the results are mixed:

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedGirl.gif

https://oi60.tinypic.com/mjam51.jpg

And then:

Take Your Pick (the two Chinese gender charts disagree)
Boy or Girl Using the traditional Chinese gender chart method, which takes the lunar conception date (9/25/2014) and your lunar age (39 years), your baby will most likely be a Girl. However, using the same Chinese lunar numbers, the alternate Chinese gender chart predicts a Boy. Maybe flip a coin to decide which chart you like?

:wacko:

That's exciting news Mrs KC! I had wanted a little girl my first time, and I got her :) Now I don't mind what I get!

I did the Chinese gender predictor charts and the results are mixed:

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedGirl.gif

https://oi60.tinypic.com/mjam51.jpg

And then:

Take Your Pick (the two Chinese gender charts disagree)
Boy or Girl Using the traditional Chinese gender chart method, which takes the lunar conception date (9/25/2014) and your lunar age (39 years), your baby will most likely be a Girl. However, using the same Chinese lunar numbers, the alternate Chinese gender chart predicts a Boy. Maybe flip a coin to decide which chart you like?

:wacko:

LOL. This will be my 3rd baby so I figured it really didnt matter although I wanted a girl a boy wouldve been awesome too. Now my 3 year old boy will be really spoiled by his gparents because he is the only one:dohh:.

Thanks guys I hope all is well. Im a teacher and this is our last week of school until 1/5/15!! I cannot wait. I need a break!!!:)

In Australia it's the beginning of summer holidays so they don't go back to school until the last week of January. I am happy with that because I've been in USVI for a month so I will be glad to spend all of that quality time with my girl :)

Hey everyone! Hope all is well.

I'm jealous of the teachers and your breaks!

Here's my update: I sent my blood sugar numbers to my doctor from the past week and she said - Looks good. No GD for now. So I'm super happy about that. I've got some Braxton Hicks going now. I don't really remember them much with DD, at least not this early. DH says he remembers me talking about them. I've heard they come earlier with subsequent pregnancies. Another weird symptom, I have the tender spot right by my belly button, not constantly, but definitely towards the end of the day when the BH come on. Pregnancy is weird.

I'm also jealous of the breaks you girls are getting! I don't get a break until maternity leave because I can't take vacation because if we want more than 6 weeks of leave we have to use our vacation/sick time. I'll be lucky to get 8-10 weeks as it js :(

I'm also jealous of the breaks you girls are getting! I don't get a break until maternity leave because I can't take vacation because if we want more than 6 weeks of leave we have to use our vacation/sick time. I'll be lucky to get 8-10 weeks as it js :(

Awe that sucks!! When I have baby around May 2, Ill be out from May 2-Aug 6 when school starts back so baby will be about 3 months by then. The breaks are the only things that are really great about teaching because the pay is tolerable lol. The school district Im in only pays once a month:wacko:. If it wasnt for my husband working, Id starve to death.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->