• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

Hi girls, sorry I've been so busy and tired lately it's hard to keep up with everything.

Had an eventful appt yesterday at the OB as the MW couldn't find the heartbeat or any movement at all on doppler so I had to have and ultrasound, baby was just fine but was positioned funny and turns out my placenta is anterior, which I didn't know but I have no trouble picking up babies heartbeat at home on my doppler. Did find out that we are team blue :blue:

Had our official Private gender scan today because I didn't want to take that experienc away from DH, it was fun but baby boy was not cooperative. He showed his parts finally but would not take his face away from the placenta so the 3d shots were kinda crummy so I get to go back in 2 more weeks at no cost.

All seems well so far, I've gained 5lbs...Ugh! But I feel baby once in a while now and can't complain much except still having the back pain and now I have relentless heart burn.

Glad you are all well and River I'd never heard that about babies compressing cords, but makes total sense!!

Here are the pics for the fun of it.

https://s30.postimg.org/hn1slh6xp/18_WKS4_DAYS_5_2.jpg

https://s30.postimg.org/xqiuz0xul/18_WKS4_DAYS_9_2.jpg

Hey ladies!!:hugs:

Congrats on successful scans and all!!

I went to DR and HB was 153. I find out Dec 10, whether we are team blue or pink. Last night I dreamed we were having a boy. I kept calling him Maysen in the dream. It was so realistic. Hubby wants another boy so it probably is. Ill be shocked if its a girl. I was trying to decide yesterday if this will be our last baby?? I mean I am 39, but Im not sure if I want to tie my tubes and hubby doesnt want a vasectomy. All that just seems so permanent. I dont want to be too old and my kids have old parents, IDK....we'll see how this goes!:shrug:

153 is kinda of a fast HB for a boy guess u will find out soon huh! :)

Well my beta more than doubled but until I get a scan I think I will stay off the list my due date will be 6/23/15 though!!! :)

Hope everyone is well!!!

The heartbeat at my last appointment was 152....

My little guys heartbeat has always been 150-170 even just last week it was 162 at the ultrasound. So you just never know!

Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join you?
I have hesitated joining first tri as am 37 and will be 38 when our #2 is born. We were in our 7th cycle TTC and got our bfp!
So far I feel a lot more tied and very crampy. I have a feeling I might have a uti so going to get that checked out asap!
Made an appointment with a midwife but not until Dec 16th.. Feel like I am just waiting around :coffee: :haha:
I have some concerns about making sure I get all the testing needed in the right time, and how DH and I feel about it all.. But mainly just excited! :flower:

Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join you?
I have hesitated joining first tri as am 37 and will be 38 when our #2 is born. We were in our 7th cycle TTC and got our bfp!
So far I feel a lot more tied and very crampy. I have a feeling I might have a uti so going to get that checked out asap!
Made an appointment with a midwife but not until Dec 16th.. Feel like I am just waiting around :coffee: :haha:
I have some concerns about making sure I get all the testing needed in the right time, and how DH and I feel about it all.. But mainly just excited! :flower:

Congrats and welcome!!

Sis4us: Welcome back and congrats on your pregnancy. Im praying for a successful pregnancy, delivery and baby. SO excited for you!!:happydance:

Love the heartbeats guys so I guess you just never know, boy or girl:shrug:. I dream of boys but feel its a girl. Dec. 10 cant come soon enough!!!

Welcome Canda just let me know a due date when u find out!!!

Yea I think HB can fluctuate depending on our HB and how fast the blood flow is to the baby I guess u gotta keep guessing :haha:

Thanks for the welcomes! - Yes I think the due date will be July 28th.. as we know the exact O date - we were temping!
Now just thinking about how to tell my Mom???

Thanks for the welcomes! - Yes I think the due date will be July 28th.. as we know the exact O date - we were temping!
Now just thinking about how to tell my Mom???

Good luck with telling your mom. Im sure she will be happy.

Well I won't be joing u bets of luck to u all!!!

It was for a few weeks but not anymore :cry:

I've had 4 Mc 3 just this year so it's nothing new but doesn't make it any easier

It was for a few weeks but not anymore :cry:

I've had 4 Mc 3 just this year so it's nothing new but doesn't make it any easier

Is there anything the doctors can do? Progesterone or anything??

Hope you ladies had a good weekend and thanksgiving if its celebrated where you are:thumbup:

Oh I just read this whole thread from start to finish and was looking forward to joining but it seems to have fizzled out :sad1: Is anyone still around and active? Or on other threads?

I'm here too!

My pregnancy update is that I failed my 1 hr glucose test. Boo. I failed both with my DD so I'm assuming I'll have it with this one too. I'm seriously considering just testing my blood sugar instead of taking the 3 hour test, which I hate.

It's good to see a couple of you still around :)

Radkat - does that mean a high risk for GD?

Still here as well! Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->