*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

So we have a heart beat. Baby is measuring 6w1d!

Attachments

• HB.jpg
    HB.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
I will add u MrsKC sorry I don't check this thread often since I had a MC!! :hi:

Again great news Moni!!

I think I got it changing the sizes is such a pain a million times I shoud have thought about that :haha: it makes it pretty though!! ;)

wonderful news Moni, and lovely pix xx

Hi MrsKC :) congratulations xx

Hi ladies, can I join you all?? I'm actually 34 but will be 35 in February and baby is due in April. April 18th to be exact. I seem to be one of the oldest in any other thread I'm in and I'm on the cusp of 35 but not quite there. After years and years of trying I feel so much older than 35 lol.

Thanks Moni! Finally found a thread we are both in that isn't about ttc!

Hi ladies, can I join you all?? I'm actually 34 but will be 35 in February and baby is due in April. April 18th to be exact. I seem to be one of the oldest in any other thread I'm in and I'm on the cusp of 35 but not quite there. After years and years of trying I feel so much older than 35 lol.

Trust me, you are not the oldest. I will be 40 in December. I had my first at 26, second at 36 and now third at 40.:shrug:

Oh I wasn't saying I'm old! Just that in most the threads I'm active in I'm one of the oldest especially for a ftm.

I do feel old sometimes around all the young pregnant girls but oh well, I don't care how old I am, God gave us a miracle so it was meant to be!

It's nice to see more ladies join the group! I really need to get on here more often and participate. It might be nice if we all tell our stories. We did that on our "sister" Oldies TTC thread and it helped is to get to know one another. I'm going to go back to that thread and see if I can find my story and copy and paste it here....it's a lot of info to retype. :)

I think I updated everything on the 1st page let me know if I forgot anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->