• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

Great photos guys!

Thanks Myra---no bleeding for over a week and a half! And I've stopped taking progesterone, so hopefully that's all it was. They never found any explanation on the U/S.

Thought I felt movement twice yesterday. Twelve weeks? Hmmm, maybe twins you can feel earlier? Doctor today in 4 hours!

Here's my scan from this morning...I just had to delete 40,000 emails from my work account - not fun!

Attachments

• IMAG0145[1].jpg
    IMAG0145[1].jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies :) I'd like to join...due date Feb 28

A bit about us:
I'll be 36 soon, and have an 18yo dd from when I was wayy younger. She is awesome and now just moved away to university. (So I've been getting the jokes about one leaving the nest and one coming in... or just comment about "empty nest syndrome" when people had no idea I was pregnant)
OH and I have been together for 7 years, and he is 5 years younger than me. This will be his first, and he has never really been around babies before. - So consequently, we are going to be taking some classes to help prep us for it all.
Been ttc for roughly 3 years, and finally our 2nd IVF worked :)

Congrats river and welcome!! This is a great group!! Is your OH excited?? How about your dd? I bet she's thrilled.

Exciting River! Where are you in Canada?

BC - Vancouver Island ;)

yeah, dd is excited, and she always wants to know what is going on. She goes to university in Ontario, so pretty far away. She even has a countdown to know the gender lol.
OH is pretty excited about it all. When we had a fun scan at 15w with his parents when we were visiting them, he got way more into it, and started a list of stuff we'd need etc. :)

Ladies, wishing you all good luck

I started bleeding a couple of days ago and went for a scan yesterday, I have a blighted ovum :(

Hope I can come back and join you all soon

Many hugs x

Big :hugs: Purplelou take care of yourself!!

Hopefully we will both be back on the list soon!!! :)

Purplelou: Im so so sorry. Praying for your next blessing soon!!!

Hi all! I hope everyone is well. Im so tired!! All I want to do is sleep and eat but mainly sleep! Ill be 10 weeks tomorrow, the DR measured a day or two earlier but Im not changing all these tickers for that. Guess itll just be off a lil bit:shrug:.:wacko:

So sorry purple... see you again soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Purple.

Welcome, River!

Purple so so sorry! Hope you come back soon!

Mrskc, I'm also very tired! I'm 12 weeks today (woohoo!) and still have it. I didn't so much at all today, slept in and I feel like I've been awake for two days!

Finally got to tell my brother and his family today! I got him and his wife congratulations cards and put "you're going to be an aunt/uncle, coming April 2015" in them. She screamed and he was shocked. He was convinced it would never happen. My nieces and nephew were all there and excited for us! My oldest niece is having fertility issues as well so she was happy as we've been trying so much longer and it just happened so I think it have her hope. My nephew was thrilled. He's an adult but I just adore him and can't wait for them to meet this baby!

Dini that is so awesome!:happydance: I cant wait to make it to twelve weeks! EEK...two more to go. I just thank God for everyday with no complications!!:thumbup:

Dini that is so awesome!:happydance: I cant wait to make it to twelve weeks! EEK...two more to go. I just thank God for everyday with no complications!!:thumbup:

You and me both girl! Everyday is a success and a blessing and each week feels like a big deal!

Hi all! Haven't posted here for a while. How is everyone feeling?

So, I went to the dr on Monday for my usual appointment and complained about the pains in my pelvis. I have this weird sharp pain in my pubic bones when I walk pretty often and some back pain as well when I change positions. So he basically told me this is pubis symphysis, which is pretty common, and nothing can be done. If it gets really awful, then I'll need a wheelchair. But he doesn't see such cases very often, so just apply heat and tough it out... Ugh!

Otherwise doing well...

Hi all! Haven't posted here for a while. How is everyone feeling?

So, I went to the dr on Monday for my usual appointment and complained about the pains in my pelvis. I have this weird sharp pain in my pubic bones when I walk pretty often and some back pain as well when I change positions. So he basically told me this is pubis symphysis, which is pretty common, and nothing can be done. If it gets really awful, then I'll need a wheelchair. But he doesn't see such cases very often, so just apply heat and tough it out... Ugh!

Otherwise doing well...

I hope you feel better soon and you wont need that wheelchair!:nope: If I could just get my energy back and not be so :sleep:, I think Id feel better. Anyone clothes getting snug?? My pant today makes me feel like busting loose LOL:haha:

Driving - So sorry about your pain. Sounds awful. Here's hoping it doesn't get any worse. Does anything help? Have you tried yoga? Not sure if it would help or not.

MrsKC - Do you have a belly band? I suggest getting one. They're pretty great and allow you to keep wearing your regular pants for awhile. That being said, take the plunge in to maternity pants. You won't look back. Sooo comfy. I started maternity pants at 12 weeks and was very happy about it. :thumbup:

Driving, I hope that eases up! I agree maybe yoga would help??

MrsKC, I am kinda there too, no weight gain, but can't stand my jeans anymore, so I've been wearing yoga or exercise pants a lot lol. I am ordering a belly band I think. I did try some maternity jeans on last week and may get some soon as they were quite comfy!

Had my NT scan today!! All is well :happydance: Baby was super active and kicking and throwing it's arms around! Kept sucking it's thumb and it's so darn cute! Hard to believe its only 7cm long but looks so cute! Heart rate was 170 and baby measured a little bigger at 13w2d, so 4 days ahead. I'm waiting to see my OB in 2 weeks before we decide which due date to go with. The maternal fetal medicine tech said they would use the new one but it would be up to my OB about which they will use. Here are a few pics.

https://s18.postimg.org/3pqtxutrd/Photo_Oct_09_1_04_28_PM.jpg
image upload without registration
https://s27.postimg.org/4awbm4edf/Photo_Oct_09_1_17_52_PM.jpg
screenshot on pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94