Mirena crash or pregnancy?!!

Lollipop1987

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything similar to this. LMP was feb 10th 2012 lasted 2 days,light, normal for me. had mirena coil at that point but had it removed on feb 15 2012. slight withdrawal bleeding for 2-3days(which i was told would happen)then nothing. If my cycle remained unchanged and normal after it was removed i would have O'd on 23-24 feb and i had unprotected sex from 23-25 feb. week later i experienced PMS like cramps (only a little lighter than usual), and also in the middle of my lower adb and backache. I NEVER get any PMS symptoms only excruciating pain in the hip and side of whichever side i O on EXACTLY 14 days before AF arrives. I'm like clockwork. Other symptoms that week were slight nausea with certain smells that wouldn't usually bother me, mild headaches, extreme fatigue, creamy CM and on 11 or 12 DPO I had slight spotting. I NEVER spot before a period.Also my face has broken out in spots. My moods are all over the place, find myself crying at Home And Away weddings! BBS ok, but nipples VERY sensitive. I get cysts in my right BB sometimes before AF, due to hormonal changes, and have had a rather large one the last 5 days. Normally I wouldnt notice them for this long. All new symptoms for me before a period. now at 15dpo i'm a little tired, still a TINY bit crampy but feel fat as a house(im tiny btw!) still moody and nipples still sensitive. I was always regular on mirena and before it.had it taken out due to strings going missing and i freaked out! i had it in for 41/2 years. My GP seems to think iv all symptoms of early pregnancy, making me 4w1d today , sat 10 feb.have been testing every day since 12 dpo and BFN. Still so sign of AF either. i am NEVER late. Could this be the 'Mirena Crash' iv recently read about or could I be pregnant and maybe its still to early to tell? I'm so confused, just want AF or BFP so I know where i stand. Don't mind either way as long as i know so i can move on! Anyone ever been through this or similar?

Thanks for taking the time to respond! Appreciate it as i feel alone not knowing whether i should tell family or not! dont want to get hopes up of a new addition!

I have heard really bad things about Mirena... One of my friends was on it and had symptoms just like that, She later found out she had cyst on her ovaries.. If you are pregnant it is a very very bad thing because Mireana makes the lining in your uterous very thin, and also you would have a greater chance of an ectopic pregnancy. Mireana can also make your period all over the place.

thanks very much for that feedback! im hoping now that AF just shows up and lets me get some regularity and normality back with my cycle. Going to see my GP Monday and hopefully get to the bottom of these symptoms!

Thank you Tabitha!

now today i have a little of what i describe as 'brown blood'! no pains/aches at all. 3 days late now, all urine tests neg! confused big time!:wacko:

Mirena causes all kinds of side effects, hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominance, silicona and copper toxicity, etc. I recommend everyone who is serious about stopping all their unbearable side effects to watch the video on this page: mirenadetox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->