Misdiagnosed miscarriage??

I'm wondering if the internal scan could of caused the bleed as wasn't really that much looked worse as I had a wee

I'm wondering if the internal scan could of caused the bleed as wasn't really that much looked worse as I had a wee

Don't give up until it is all over!
I am 9 weeks and 4 days through IVF. 9 days ago they couldn't find hb. Saw it the week before. I have a tilted uterus and have been told incorrect info by docs before.
I am waiting it out. They booked by d and c last week but I did not go. I have had no bleeding but I do have another scan tomorrow. I am praying that they have made a mistake.
I will pray for you twinkle. Xxx

Don't give up until it is all over!
I am 9 weeks and 4 days through IVF. 9 days ago they couldn't find hb. Saw it the week before. I have a tilted uterus and have been told incorrect info by docs before.
I am waiting it out. They booked by d and c last week but I did not go. I have had no bleeding but I do have another scan tomorrow. I am praying that they have made a mistake.
I will pray for you twinkle. Xxx

Thank you hun I will pray for you too xxx

My friend was to she had had a miscarriage. She was adamant she had not lost the baby and demanded to be scanned again before going for a d and c, they found little bubs heartbeat, fingers crossed for you both xxxx

For my, now 8 year old girl, the same thing happened to me. They told me that there was no heartbeat because they couldn't locate a viable fetus and that maybe I was having an ectopic, but they weren't sure. Which made no sense to me...and they scheduled me a D&C. I didn't go, and sure enough two weeks later...a crazy little floaty baby with a strong heartbeat was there! :thumbup: So, prayers for the both of you!

How r u now?? I am so much shock reading this, I hope u r coping. Take care love xxx

I started bleeding again a small amount no pain I'm prepared for the worse thank you for asking xxx

Hoping for the best for you! I was recently misdiagnosed. If you aren't absolutely sure, get more scans and 2nd opinions. Here's my story - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er/2228567-5w-instead-7w-really-confused.html

Hoping for the best for you! I was recently misdiagnosed. If you aren't absolutely sure, get more scans and 2nd opinions. Here's my story - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er/2228567-5w-instead-7w-really-confused.html

I am so happy that you didn't fill that prescription and weren't planning on it! I think doctors are too quick to sweep these things under the rug really... Imagine how many perfectly healthy babies have been aborted because the doctor made a mistake... It's so sad.

If you are miscarrying, the good news is that you got pregnant, and that your body is responding to it naturally, if you're not miscarrying then that doctors office was really thick! Their dating seems very sketchy!

how are you this morning hunny been thinking of you, is your scan today??? will be thinking of u loads good luck and update us when ur back home were all here to support you either way xx

Thanks ladies my scan is tomorrow morning bleeding started and stopped again not bright red any more more a browny colour sorry tmi still absolutely no pains and not heavy a little bit here and there so don't know what to think I'm preparing my self for worst tomorrow but hopefully will show something good I will keep you all informed thanks again ladies means a lot my head is all over the place I took it for granted that it would all go smoothly like my previous pregnancies I know this baby wasn't planned but this scare has showed me how much I really wanted it ahhh well we will see at 9.30 tomorrow fingers crossed :) xxx

Just popped over to wish you all the best for tomorrow.
Will be thinking of you.

twinkle, firstly i am so sorry you have to go through all this stress.

second, your midwife is a nutcase and your doctors sound incompetent, with exception of your GP. there's no way one could guesstemate you at 13 weeks based on the tests you've had and no period for a year!

third - yes, internal scan can cause bleeding, just as sex can because your cervix is irrigated with blood during pregnancy and messing around with it while scanning can definitely cause bleeding (i find the ultrasound probe can't be any softer than male parts imho lol).

i really keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow and sending my prayers your way for a healthy bean.

and whatever the outcome is, don't let the doctors force you into anything that goes against your guts and feelings and sounds THIS unreasonable as it does now!

I can't believe how many ladies have been misdiagnosed! I hope that everything goes great for you tomorrow at your scan. Will say a prayer for you.

Twinkle I really hope the scan tomorrow goes well, praying for you.

Internal scans can definitely cause some bleeding (I've evern been warned of it by my OB before). There can also be other reasons for bleedng that are just fine. I have an SCH (basically like a bruise in the uterus) that was causing me to bleed, but they said it's normal and should go away on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->