Missing 3 year old

Yeah the neighbour said she seen her there tues/wed

OH said the BBC are reporting it's confirmed the mother?

Yes bbc news are saying its the mother https://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-25798389 don't think police have confirmed it though.

Does anyone know what makes them think it was the mother?

Poor baby...RIP xx

I've read that neighbours have said they've seen her at her sisters house recently, I'm sure the police know a lot more then what's been reported x

So is the guardian and various other reputable news agencies. I suppose its safe to assume its the mother. But it should become clear tomorrow morning when the individual will appear at court.

Well, its a 33 year old woman and that is what she is so i think its safe to assume its her. But she may not have killed him...we dont know yet.

The news have just confirmed it is the mother that is held and will be in court tomorrow.

I don't understand how some people can be so nasty and evil :(

Police arrested two men today after they allegedly made vile online comments about tragic Mikaeel Kular.
The men were arrested for making comments of a 'racist nature' on Twitter about the disappearance of the three-year-old.
Mikaeel was tragically found dead on Friday night after being last seen on Thursday night.
The men, who are aged 19 and 26, were arrested questioned and released on bail.
The comments were brought to the attention of Police Scotland by members of the public in Edinburgh.
Officers from Police Scotland liaised with colleagues from Hampshire Constabulary and Derbyshire Constabulary to identify the suspects.
Chief Supt Mark Williams, Police Scotland Edinburgh Divisional Commander, said: 'Any reports of racist, offensive or abusive comments made online will be thoroughly investigated and those responsible will be brought to justice.
'If you commit an offence, we will investigate it and you will be prosecuted.'

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sing-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html#ixzz2qt9BqMe4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The quote "no evidence of criminality" struck me very odd. In my mind, if they could not find any proof of break in, surely someone would find him close by. So I kept wondering about the mom. DThe little boy did not feel well so I am wondering the mom had a very hard time dealing with a cranky child.

Thing is, how did it go from the search in edinburgh to finding him in Kirkcaldy? What made them search there?

I would imagine the fact she lived there previously and maybe the fact she visited there recently.

Sky News are at my sisters school with cameras. I don't know what they expect to achieve or how that is even legal. My mum just lost the head at them.

Oh yes, just seen on Sky news they interviewed some of the parents there

I can't believe they even gave them the time of day.

I wonder if we will even know the charges, as its a private hearing, public and media aren't allowed.

ETA: Our local reporters just said we would find out today.

Right from the start ( as lots of others have said) I knew this case was a bit suspect because of the information she gave police about going out on his own etc.

I am not judging her as far as saying she actually killed him on purpose but, as a mother, even if my child had an accident or one of the other kids accidentally killed him etc, there is no way I could do what she has done and go bury ( did she actually bury him? I thought she just placed him in the woods?) that little boy, all alone in the cold woods. Just the thought of him there, I couldn't part with his body at all and would have to call police just over that fact alone. Lying to police and making the public worry, get upset and search for him is also a callous thing to do.

I know people deal with things differently but so far, the actual facts we know about say that she is potentially callous and didn't care about that boy as much as most mothers do about their kids, that alone will sink her unfortunately. It's difficult to understand her motives and reasoning to be honest.

I'm coming for a rant here.

I am SO fed up of the fecking media with this case. And with social media... My friend just text me to say 'OMG I'm going to be on the news they were interviewing all the mums at the school...'. Now my friend isn't the brightest crayon in the box, in fact she's has a couple of issues and automatically feel protective of her. But what exactly is interviewing a mum, who has never met the woman or child involved, going to achieve? 'The whole community is shocked', 'we hope the wee boy is at peace now', 'no one can believe it'. There's only so many different ways those can be said. All that they're doing it causing more hate and judgement.

And Facebook, because I live bang smack in the middle of Muirhouse and Kirkcaldy everyone has an opinion. I've never realised how judgmental and vile people can be. I know it's such an emotionally charged subject, and I know anything to do with kids makes people angry. But people actually have their pitchforks out!

Before we even know what charges are being brought against her there's a lynch mob out after her. Not just her, but her family too. Christ, Michaeel's aunt, who hasn't been mentioned bar her house. Her FB has been shared on my timeline, her place of work, her car registration plate etc.

And then there are those who think they know it all because their mum's, brother's cousin's, neighbour once passed her in the street.

Even the most educated of people seem to have lost all rational.

Sorry, I just needed to rant on that somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->