Missing 3 year old

It is possible maybe that the aunt was away? Seemingly what i heard was she lives there with her young child. I dont know why she isnt questioned, but she must have a watertight alibi.
I cant believe that she murdered a twin too. That poor little girl must have been asking for her brother :( What on earth happened to result in her taking such action.
If she is found guilty i hope they throw the book at her.
One is for sure, she will never get to see her children again and i doubt they will ever want to see her.

I think there is a lynch mob mentality on this case because a) it's possibly a mother killing her own toddler which sickens everyone to the core and b) the public are slowly but surely getting fed up and fed up of little ones getting killed / abused etc ( April Jones, baby p, Maddie McCann, that little boy starved to death and left in his cot, Jimmy Saville and stars abusing kids etc etc etc)

I think the public are getting sick of it all and are riled up when yet another murder / death of a little one comes on the news.

People challenge human behaviour, we feel forlorn and angry that people can hurt children in any way. I don't think vigilante mentality helps anyone and trial by media is a bit too in your face these days, but I do understand why the public and media are just so angry about this.

Whyyyy, I just don't get it?

Wasn't it reported that he had a chest infection? Unless that was a lie too? I'm thinking maybe he died from something to do with that, I just can't think of any reason why she would murder her child? social workers were on her case, perhaps she didn't even take him to the drs at all and panicked... I'm definitely not making excuses I can't stop thinking about that little boy, can't even sleep without thinking about it :(

Oh and another thing it was said he didn't go nursery for a month due to illness now I'm just thinking he wasn't in nursery because he wasn't even alive :cry:

Has it been mentioned why social workers were even on their case?

It was about nine school days that he wasn't in as they went back from school on the 7th, not that makes it clearer or anything but just saying.

Can't believe she's been charged, I just hope it really was an "accident" of some kind. I can't begin to imagine what would possess a mother to murder her own child. It's inhumane to kill at all but to kill your own baby is just inconceivable. There must be a reason behind the murder charges though, but I kind of hope it's simply the police going all out in order to keep her and question her enough to get to the truth. I know it's naive to think it but I just really really hope it was some horrible accident that she was too scared to report so she acted in this heinous way by getting rid of his body. God, even seeing the words written makes me feel sick and awful. We're talking about a 3 year old. A THREE YEAR OLD BABY. I still refer to all mine as "my babies", even though my eldest is 4 next week.

Truly heartbroken for the loss of this little boy. I hope the truth comes and and he gets the justice he deserves :cry::cry:

I was thinking maybe it was a fit of temper? Maybe she pushed him and he struck his head? Maybe she had been at the end of her tether, she maybe didn't have much support, had them all off over xmas and then he was ill and maybe quite demanding and maybe she felt under pressure because she had her own business and money was an issue. Im not making excuses..just trying to find some kind of explanation because the thought of a preplanned cold blooded murder on a tot just upsets me so much! I just look at all the life in my 2.5 year old and just cannot imagine how anyone could do that.

I was thinking maybe it was a fit of temper? Maybe she pushed him and he struck his head? Maybe she had been at the end of her tether, she maybe didn't have much support, had them all off over xmas and then he was ill and maybe quite demanding and maybe she felt under pressure because she had her own business and money was an issue. Im not making excuses..just trying to find some kind of explanation because the thought of a preplanned cold blooded murder on a tot just upsets me so much! I just look at all the life in my 2.5 year old and just cannot imagine how anyone could do that.

I hope it was some kind of accident. I just can't see how it could have been premeditated. Even if it was a fit of rage it doesn't bear thinking about - he would have been so scared.

I wonder if it were a man accused, would so many put forth favorable theories? It's a rhetorical question.

Maybe, it was premeditated, I mean women can be just as dangerous and manipulative.

I wonder if it were a man accused, would so many put forth favorable theories? It's a rhetorical question.

Maybe, it was premeditated, I mean women can be just as dangerous and manipulative.

For me its not about sympathising .. Its more the thought of the background story... That he wasn't a victim of abuse and that it was a terrible accident. I think if I'd read similar things as I've read to day , what the neighbours have spoken about I do think I'd think the same. Men and women are no different, temperament isn't gender specific I guess.

She has been 'charged' with murder now, not manslaughter. I think that implies that it wasn't an accident? Or am I mistaken? If it is murder, the only thing I can imagine is her being stressed or something and going too far in a fit of anger. I can't, for one second, imagine any mother planning or purposely going up to their own child and killing them. Beggars belief. I guess the media will tell all eventually. Poor little boy, so much life ahead of him, taken away by the very person who gave him life, so sad, very sad :-(

No offense to men but a Mother is usually seen as the very last person in the entire universe that would kill her offspring. I mean it's an extreme biological thing if anything, survival of the species and all that. Yes, she could have pre-meditated it but it's so very rare, that's why we speculate on why she did it.

No offense to men but a Mother is usually seen as the very last person in the entire universe that would kill her offspring. I mean it's an extreme biological thing if anything, survival of the species and all that. Yes, she could have pre-meditated it but it's so very rare, that's why we speculate on why she did it.

I agree that its rare, but not as rare as many believe. A quick search yielded this, https://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

We should detach from the idea of universal motherhood as natural and see it as a social response," Nancy Scheper-Hughes, medical anthropologist says. Women in jail reported that no-one believed them when they said they wanted to kill their children. "There's a collective denial even when mothers come right out and say, "I really shouldn't be trusted with my kids."

You don't get charged with murder without having evidence against you! Whether we will learn exactly what happened, who knows.

The police practically have to jump through hoops of fire to get a murder charge into court, this doesn't sound good :nope:

That poor little boy :(

Andrea Yates killed her babies after having a baby: i believe she suffered postpartum psychosis.

so women are very capable.

Hope she is haunted by him until her last breath. Im not sure I want to hear the details.

Andrea Yates killed her babies after having a baby: i believe she suffered postpartum psychosis.

so women are very capable.

Is that the one who drowned all her kids in the bath? :nope:

This has all taken place 5mins from my house. On Thursday morning I was waiting for the bus to work wondering what the hell was going on. Right from the start it all sounded odd, felt bad thinking she may have been telling the truth but it never added up now i do just hope he's is now at peace and the others live a fairly normal life.

I agree about the whole social media and media coverage. I'm in two minds on whether I want to know what this poor boy went through but all I have heard is rumour after rumour from people living on the other side of edinburgh who knows someone who knows someone etc. I just don't want to believe anything until we at least have some of the background story like when it was this all happened.

I work beside the sherif court and walked past this morning at about 8:40 and the reporters were already sitting out waiting, I dunno if it is just I have never experienced something like this in my neighbourhood but I really hope all the press coverage doesn't somehow ruin the case as I have seen that been mentioned over Facebook that nothing can be said

Other than that the racism has been disgusting no matter what religion or colour that boy sadly had his life taken away

Poor soul RIP

i was right after all :(

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk.../Mikaeel-Kular-was-put-into-foster-care-.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->