Missing 3 year old

Wouldn't the media be in a lot of trouble naming her though?

I'm not sure.

But ultimately I think the media can speculate all they want but they have a good way of making it sound like fact.

In the fullness of time there may be more arrests made as well, we just don't know.

I know it is looking unlikely but I do hope the charge is in relation to covering up the truth and not for killing him herself. They haven't said the woman is his mother or that she has been charged with murder.

I hate to think of a little boy being scared and hurt by his mother. A mother's strongest instinct is to defend her children and keep them safe. I can't imagine that being rationally being broken. If she did do it then like someone else said, I hope it was a mental issue and not a deliberately thought out situation.

His poor brothers and sisters too.

They did say it was his mum x

The actual police didn't, their statement was that a 33 year old woman had been arrested and charged in connection to Mikaeel's death. That made it quite obvious, so the media ran the story that his mum had been arrested and charged.

Think that is what mummummum meant x

Thank you, that is what I meant. The police have given minimal details and the media have filled in the gaps. Just because the media said it, doesn't make it true.

I'm sure more will come out when the Scottish laws allow.

They only thing I've seen mentioned about the Aunt is that she is 'devastated' by the death of her nephew.

I feel so sad for the other children whose lives have just been blasted apart. At least they have each other for comfort.

On a different note, it makes you think about the validity of the mccanns story. Not thst i want to get into all that again tbh. As I was reading in relation to this case, a detective interviewed said you always start from the centre of the investigation and work out wards. Makes me wonder.

Yeah I know what you mean.

The other side of that tho is that it must be horrific as parents if you are wholly innocent and to be under constant scrutiny until your child is found alongside the agony of worrying about them. I've always thought the not knowing must be the hardest of thing of all. But, I digress.

Yeah I know what you mean.

The other side of that tho is that it must be horrific as parents if you are wholly innocent and to be under constant scrutiny until your child is found alongside the agony of worrying about them. I've always thought the not knowing must be the hardest of thing of all. But, I digress.

Yes, It must be awful. Sadly, this is the era we are living in and sadly the vast majority of crimes to children are at the hands of those they know. That is why the public look to those closest first. Sadly its past experience - Tia sharpe, the two school girls murdered years ago by the school caretaker, the little girl from wales... they all knew their murderer in some shape or form.

On a different note, it makes you think about the validity of the mccanns story. Not thst i want to get into all that again tbh. As I was reading in relation to this case, a detective interviewed said you always start from the centre of the investigation and work out wards. Makes me wonder.

I do wonder if cases like this make them nervous. Until the mystery is solved I think Maddy will be mentioned in the press often in any cases like this one.

Regardless of what actually happened to her (which will probably never come out) I think they are to blame. They left their children alone in a strange place to have DINNER. FFS. As someone said of Mikaeel's mother - that was a cause of whatever happened to her. But instead of punishing them they get book deals and sympathy. Hmmmm.

But anyway, different topic all together.

Does anyone know what makes them think it was the mother?

Poor baby...RIP xx

Think it's the age and the sex really all they have to go on. They will sure know tomorrow that the court, I can imagine that street heaving tomorrow :/

His aunt is apparently with her mum and the kids, which makes it more odd really as it was her house

Well they dont seem to be on the hunt for anyone else. I wonder if the his death was an accident. I mean, i know she lied but maybe she was concerned she would lose her other kids [ not justifying it just trying to make sense of it]. Would you really bury your son in a place he was bound to be found really? She may have wanted to bury him close by. It is tragic and i feel so sad for his twin. What on earth do you say. I have twin boys [ older now] but my worst fear was one facing life without the other.

Think it's the age and the sex really all they have to go on. They will sure know tomorrow that the court, I can imagine that street heaving tomorrow :/

His aunt is apparently with her mum and the kids, which makes it more odd really as it was her house

...and yet the aunt claims that she didnt know anything about it? its just so weird. I heard that she drove out their on Tuesday. Not sure if thats true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->