Missing 3 year old

I'm hearing a lot of incredible things being shared on social media which is pretty scary if all is not as what the media has portrayed so far. The children have a right to privacy.

The school thing is absolutley ridiculous. The police should have got rid of them and the parents should have told them to bolt like MawAtomicPink did. ;)

I'm under no other opinion that his mother sure is responsible in some way and conjured up the story, but I guess that's as far as it goes. I don't think she has been alone in this. Certainly the police know way, way more than the public and questions are still out there - the aunt is with the children and her mum, and how did the police even consider kirkcaldy in the search?

But watching social media, even I am getting peeved at the attitudes, people demanding that the public has a right to know. The Scottish Law is there for a reason and they need to play it carefully in order for justice to be done. Yeah I wouldnt of course like to know whats going on, but its more important that its done properly.

Reading into what's being said in the media , it seems quite different to most cases if this kind. The children *seem* to be well cared for. The neighbours ect have nothing bad to say about their welfare, if anything the contrary, that they're always smiling, with the mother that would make sure they're not too far away with cars nearby.
I'm not sure what to make of it but I'm hoping that's it was a terrible terrible accident and the woman Completly panicked. If so, she's probably wanting to be dead herself right now.I suppose I won't be popular with this thought, and I'm true ly not sympathising with her in any way but its better than what turns out in a lot of cases that the kids were Completly neglected and abused which ultimately what kills the poor things in the end. I just don't know what to think really.

MawAtomicPink can have a high five from me.

I think that's what makes more cross than anything is in a few years her kids will be old enough to read about this and things they may never of questioned (Like their aunt's involvement), they will begin to doubt.

I feel like someone must of confessed. As an hour before the search began in the wooded area in Kdy they were talking with locals in Edin about how they were going to organise the following days search party. So either that or they were looking to Kdy for answers for a while.

That last paragraph I'm tempted to print out and pin to the forehead of many people!

I don't think we'll ever get all the answers. I doubt it will go to court (meaning I think there will be either a straight guilty plea, or something to do with mental health) , which means details will never go public.

I feel like someone must of confessed. As an hour before the search began in the wooded area in Kdy they were talking with locals in Edin about how they were going to organise the following days search party. So either that or they were looking to Kdy for answers for a while.

You are right - at one point the police stated they werent continuing the search that day but the public could if they wanted to , thus diverting the attention whilst they looked at Kirkcaldy. At the same point they gave in and said it could well be criminality, backtracking from what they said earlier. Something happened, something tipped them off at that moment.

Reading into what's being said in the media , it seems quite different to most cases if this kind. The children *seem* to be well cared for. The neighbours ect have nothing bad to say about their welfare, if anything the contrary, that they're always smiling, with the mother that would make sure they're not too far away with cars nearby.
I'm not sure what to make of it but I'm hoping that's it was a terrible terrible accident and the woman Completly panicked. If so, she's probably wanting to be dead herself right now.I suppose I won't be popular with this thought, and I'm true ly not sympathising with her in any way but its better than what turns out in a lot of cases that the kids were Completly neglected and abused which ultimately what kills the poor things in the end. I just don't know what to think really.

It's something I'd like to really hope. That she hasn't harmed him, she's just panicked when he has died and feared for her other children, SS etc.

I'd love to think that he didn't suffer, or question his mum's love for him.

But unfortunately, no matter what comes out, some people will still be out shouting about her.

I don't know how people can have their pitchforks out?
Surely all we know is that the mum has been arrested in connection.
It may have been a terrible accident gone wrong, she may be trying to protect her other children. How do we know she didn't break down and direct the police to the body?
Not trying to justify it but we don't know she is evil...
And as for the aunt, she may well have known nothing about it! She's just lost her nephew and possibly her sister and rest of the children....

I don't know how people can have their pitchforks out?
Surely all we know is that the mum has been arrested in connection.
It may have been a terrible accident gone wrong, she may be trying to protect her other children. How do we know she didn't break down and direct the police to the body?
Not trying to justify it but we don't know she is evil...
And as for the aunt, she may well have known nothing about it! She's just lost her nephew and possibly her sister and rest of the children....

The Police Scotland FB was a classic. When they put up the statement saying 'A 33 YO woman has been arrested and charged', people didn't know what she was charged with or who EXACTLY it was (due to Scottish Law) and there were comments like 'Hang the bitch', 'A life for a life' and 'murderer'.

AP I was actually thinking the same thing about how they considered Kirkcaldy in their search, clearly they knew something from the beginning

Daily mail now hide her face after she's been charged

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-Rosdeep-Kular-appears-court-sons-death.html

She has also been charged with 'attempting to defeat the ends of justice' in connection with the death of Mikaeel.

Could have cried when I saw the latest. Murdering your own child. Surely nothing worse in the world to be accused of.

Aw Christ, that poor wee boy. If she's found guilty they can do all they want with her. I just hope her 4 other children grow up with the love and help that they need.

Could have cried when I saw the latest. Murdering your own child. Surely nothing worse in the world to be accused of.

Please remember innocent till proven guilty.. We still don't know exactly what happened

That's a straight out charge so quickly :(

I'm really confused as to why the aunt whose house he was found behind is looking after the other children.. how can they be so sure she had nothing to do with it or didn't know so soon after it?

Maybe I'm just paranoid. That poor boy :nope:

I'm really confused as to why the aunt whose house he was found behind is looking after the other children.. how can they be so sure she had nothing to do with it or didn't know so soon after it?

Maybe I'm just paranoid. That poor boy :nope:

I'm also baffled about this.. How is the Aunt not questioned when he was found behind her house? How could she of not known anything?? I'm not saying she was definitely involved but this just seems weird to me :/

Thing is she must have clearly lied about when he went missing. The postmortem could have only shown otherwise making her look guilty as sin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->