Missing 3 year old

Sadly a woman has now been arrested and charged...

:cry:

So lovely to see everyone coming together, he looks so sweet in the newly released photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-searching-missing-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html

I think it's about time people got their heads out of the sand from here and stopped making excuses for her :( i guess if the autopsy proves he's been gone longer than claimed, she's done.

Yep it's confirmed his mother has been charged. RIP little Mikaeel x

She hasnt been charged with murder though. She has only been charged in connection with his death. I think there is a bit of a difference.

I think it's about time people got their heads out of the sand from here and stopped making excuses for her :( i guess if the autopsy proves he's been gone longer than claimed, she's done.

Yeah exactly, like when the whole disappearance story is proven to be a lie.

Whilst we don't know the details and I ain't no police officer, that boy was missing from nursery since before Xmas and apparently didn't sleep in the same room as his sis that very night. Convienient? The police also say they have a timeline of sightings of Mikaeel prior to his alleged disappearance.

Any shred of hope I had earlier that a mother couldn't involve herself in the unlawful death of a child is vanished.

Whilst we don't know the details and I ain't no police officer, that boy was missing from nursery since before Xmas and apparently didn't sleep in the same room as his sis that very night. Convienient? The police also say they have a timeline of sightings of Mikaeel prior to his alleged disappearance.

Any shred of hope I had earlier that a mother couldn't involve herself in the unlawful death of a child is vanished.

I totally agree, and the fact that he was "unwell" yet she didn't check on him once?

It is in connection with, that could be concealment, it could be accessory. We just don't know.

Plus it's charged not found guilty x

If she's a single mother would it not make more sense for him to be WITH her during the night if he was so unwell. Rather than the seperate arrangement.

Bollocks. All of it.

That's what I thought, surely you keep an eye on a child is unwell?

I'm sorry can't help think that he passed away some time before this and she planned this disappearance story, the autopsy will reveal the circumstances :(

They say the aunty hasn't been questioned? Wonder if she knows anything?

If she's a single mother would it not make more sense for him to be WITH her during the night if he was so unwell. Rather than the seperate arrangement.

Bollocks. All of it.

I'm with you. I'm not going to say oh she's definitely guilty etc but something about the story she told police is not right. Not at all.

But it's (potentially) lies. You only lie over something you are guilty of. Even concealing or being an accessory, it's just as bad IMO.

I agree AP, I just don't get how any innocent person could make up such a story

I know it is looking unlikely but I do hope the charge is in relation to covering up the truth and not for killing him herself. They haven't said the woman is his mother or that she has been charged with murder.

I hate to think of a little boy being scared and hurt by his mother. A mother's strongest instinct is to defend her children and keep them safe. I can't imagine that being rationally being broken. If she did do it then like someone else said, I hope it was a mental issue and not a deliberately thought out situation.

His poor brothers and sisters too.

I agree. I wish people would stop with the excuses for her. Involvement is involvement, end of.

Oh I have no excuses for her I think its absolutely horrendous if she is in any way involved, if she picked up her dead son and put hom there to me thats as bad as killing him. The reason id said that is I just would hope she wasnt angry at him one day and just thought right thats it and ended him. Rather he had an accident and she got rid rather than call for help. There both just as bad but for a mother to intentially do it really is something by brain cant conprehend but I know many have through the years

I think it's pretty unfair to say that we are making excuses for her. As far as I'm aware we live in a country where we are innocent until proven guilty. I get that it is a high emotive topic, truly I do. It's just at the moment we know zero facts. Plus I truly believe that trial by social media doesn't help in the slightest, the reason I say this is that she is unlikely to get a fair trial and then if found guilty she can use that to get her sentence reduced.

I know it is looking unlikely but I do hope the charge is in relation to covering up the truth and not for killing him herself. They haven't said the woman is his mother or that she has been charged with murder.

I hate to think of a little boy being scared and hurt by his mother. A mother's strongest instinct is to defend her children and keep them safe. I can't imagine that being rationally being broken. If she did do it then like someone else said, I hope it was a mental issue and not a deliberately thought out situation.

They did say it was his mum x

They did say it was his mum x

The actual police didn't, their statement was that a 33 year old woman had been arrested and charged in connection to Mikaeel's death. That made it quite obvious, so the media ran the story that his mum had been arrested and charged.

Think that is what mummummum meant x

If she is guilty then I hope she gets all she deserves. Obviousy most of her storyhss been a lie. However the child may have died as a result of an accident. She may have left the kids on their own thst resulted in his death. Still neglectful I know but not murder. Lets hear the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->