• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Missing 3 year old

I find it so unnecessary that the daily mail have to mention she was friends with a guy who got killed in a gang related attack a few years back.

I find it so unnecessary that the daily mail have to mention she was friends with a guy who got killed in a gang related attack a few years back.

I agree with you.
I remember the woman who got gored by a deer recently. The press unnecessarily told us that she was previously a man and had a sex change operation!!! I mean ffs whats that got to do with it!!! I felt really sorry for her, after all, im sure she didnt want that publicised while she was in intensive care!

I refuse the read daily mail as they continually post pointless things which are completely irrelevant to the story. I stick to sky news. They have regular updates and don't go into unnecessary details. Daily mail also mention social class, cars, upbringing ect whereas sky have just given the facts

That poor poor baby boy. I so hope he didn't suffer. I actually felt tearful last night when they found his body, Evelyns 3 soon. Its just, its terrifying.

I'm restraining from commenting on the arrest until more is released really.

The Daily Mails coverage has as usual, been completely horrific and the lowest quality of journalism possible. The paper really does have absolutely no respect or integrity.

Reminds me of the casey anthony trail if any of use followed that in 2011, obviously thats me jumping to conclusions. I dont believe it would have been intentional something may have happened and she was to terrified to tell the police?? I hope its that and not a mother intentially murdering her child :(:(

It's true that the body was found behind his aunts home
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-searching-missing-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html

She used to live with her sister. Things are beginning to look worse for her i gotta say

1503326_640069979386588_681941334_n.jpg

ETA: actually fits in with what i heard

(i know nothing has been proven ) but the saddest thing for me is how often people are hurt by those closest to them , that they trust

Is there any water nearby? :(

This is why I have chain locks.

edited: nm, I was wondering if the family had anything to do with it.

Am I right in saying the police can't hold her longer than 12 hours more?

Yeah I was hearing on the news that if they need longer they can get an extra 12 hours? Was hearing something like that on sky news

That's if a senior officer decides they need more time but after 24 hours they have to release, charge or arrest.

They have 12 hours initially which can be extended for another 12 hours. After that time they must charge or release. It's expected a decision will be made before midnight x

If I remember rightly from the April Jones case they have 24 hours and then they must arrest or release unless they apply to a judge for an extension which provided they have enough to go on but not exactly enough to charge is usually granted.

This is just devastating. It's heart-wrenching to think that poor little boy was hurt in any way by somebody he loved so much. It may not have been her and oh God I hope and pray it actually wasn't because how, HOW could a mother do that to her child?!! It's unfathomable :cry::cry:

rip Mikaeel, I truly hope you didn't suffer :nope: x

I always have to tell myself that anybody who hurts a child is mentally ill. I have to believe that. Because the idea that there can be perfectly rational normal people walking around who can kill for no reason just, it scares me.

I always have to tell myself that anybody who hurts a child is mentally ill. I have to believe that. Because the idea that there can be perfectly rational normal people walking around who can kill for no reason just, it scares me.

Sadly it could have been done out of temper. No justification of course.

His mums been arrested and charged x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->