• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Missing Malaysia Plane :-(

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Really hope the missing Malaysia plane is found soon. So sad, so many people were on board, inc babies and it's just vanished. It's not looking hopeful for survivors :-(

Wonder what happened? Really feel for the families of those on board.

I haven't heard about this either??? Scary :(

Awful, now they are suspecting terrorism as there was 2 men on board with stolen passports.

Not looking good for the 239 passengers onboard :(

I don't know-if it was terrorism, why have no group claimed responsibility? It's definitely a possibility though.

It's really odd, that's for sure. :-(

So many unanswered questions so its all just speculation. Hope the families sake they get some answers soon :(

So awful, I hope that the families get some resolution soon. Even though its unlikely, particularly with the oild spills found, I'm still praying for a miracle. I hope it wasn't an act of terrorism- there is too much cruelty in the world as it is.

The families have been told to expect the worse, I think it's very likely the plane has crashed somewhere. How terrible :( just unthinkable. Hope it wasn't terrorism.

One of the stolen passports was apparently stolen 2 years ago....stuff like this should flash up when the passports of scanned yet it doesn't.

Stolen passports more than probably don't mean terrorism, suicide bombers don't need to hide their identity

I real,y hope they find something soon to answer any questions for the families

Stolen passports more than probably don't mean terrorism, suicide bombers don't need to hide their identity

I real,y hope they find something soon to answer any questions for the families

Unless they were on some kind of watch list possible

I cant believe there are still no answers?
How horrible for the poor families. Such a mystery atm :(

There's reports of an oil slick and a yellow thing floating in the water-wonder if that was the emergency slide?

I can't imagine the fear they must have felt :-(

There's reports of an oil slick and a yellow thing floating in the water-wonder if that was the emergency slide?

I know I bet they were so scared. This is a huge fear of mine :(

As far as ive heard they are still waiting on test results to see if the oil was jet fuel / oil and the yellow emergency thing has been confirmed as not being from the airline. They still have NO confirmed findings of plane parts / debris. Nothing. :nope:

What confuses me is, even if the plane was going down, at high altitude one of the pilots could have made a May Day call surely? Whatever happened, I'm guessing, must have happened suddenly without warning :-(

The oil slick has been confirmed as ship oil. not jet.

As for the plane, no mayday call was put out but they think the plane had turned and was heading back.

My Dad is in KL just now and he says he thinks there is more to it, that the Malaysian government aren't giving anything away.

I feel for the families, there must be nothing worse. The not knowing. There was a 3 hour period when I couldn't get hold of my Dad (who is in KL on holiday in KL and lives in Shanghai) after I heard about it and it was the most terrifying experience of my life. So to actually know your family is on that plane is unimaginable.

The oil slick has been confirmed as ship oil. not jet.

As for the plane, no mayday call was put out but they think the plane had turned and was heading back.

My Dad is in KL just now and he says he thinks there is more to it, that the Malaysian government aren't giving anything away.

I feel for the families, there must be nothing worse. The not knowing. There was a 3 hour period when I couldn't get hold of my Dad (who is in KL on holiday in KL and lives in Shanghai) after I heard about it and it was the most terrifying experience of my life. So to actually know your family is on that plane is unimaginable.

Oh poor you, must have been awful not knowing for 3 hours.

I absolutely agree the government are possibly holding something back-why and what, I've no idea. Not sure the public will ever know the whole story.
:-(
Poor families

I just read a little bit ago that they're suspecting terrorism because family members can call passenger's cellphones and it'll ring, meaning the phone is intact and able to receive calls?

Its so strange, I don't get how a plane can just vanish like that. Especially with what a PP said about no "mayday" from the pilot. :shrug:

I've seen theories that the plane disintegrated, but then why do the cellphones still work? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->