Missing Malaysia Plane :-(

dont mobile phones go through an exchange or anything which means it would ring regardless?
Or is that only landlines?
I read earlier that some people checked in but never got on the plane? what's that all about

I have no idea about the cellphones. I know that if mine is damaged/busted then it turns itself off, which means the call goes directly to my voicemail.

Also, strange that the cells CAN ring? I'm pretty naive about most things when it comes to technology, but the few times I've flown (within the past 2 years) I've had to keep my cell on "airplane mode" so that while I can still use my phone, no calls/texts/emails go through until we've landed. :wacko:

I have no idea about the cellphones. I know that if mine is damaged/busted then it turns itself off, which means the call goes directly to my voicemail.

Also, strange that the cells CAN ring? I'm pretty naive about most things when it comes to technology, but the few times I've flown (within the past 2 years) I've had to keep my cell on "airplane mode" so that while I can still use my phone, no calls/texts/emails go through until we've landed. :wacko:

hmmm interesting one, where did you read that report too?

I would have thought that if the plane had crushed surely surely 99% of phones would be broken and therefore not ring? Especially if the plane went down over sea. Also, most people turn their phones off on a plane. Surely they'd only turn them on if they knew they didn't have much time, like in 9/11?

https://www.news24.com/Travel/Fligh...ngers-phones-ring-but-no-one-answers-20140310

So weird. :(

The whole thing is just so awful for the families involved.
Wishing love, light, and answers (hopefully a happy ending) to all. :(

The thing is - if they were terrorists, why haven't they done something/demanded something - usually terrorists are all for like blowing things up etc so why would they just hide, if indeed they do have the plane. I think somebody knows something and its being kept secret xx

The thing is - if they were terrorists, why haven't they done something/demanded something - usually terrorists are all for like blowing things up etc so why would they just hide, if indeed they do have the plane. I think somebody knows something and its being kept secret xx

This is what I think-I think the people with stolen passports were likely smuggling drugs, not terrorists.

Someone knows something. The government probably does :-(

A 777 would be a pretty effective weapon, the idea that the plane has been taken and is just sitting waiting to be used it very scary.

It's all very strange, those poor families :(

I don't have any ideas to what could have happened but I think its strange with the phone situation and also the reports people checked it yet didn't board. I hope the families get answers soon

My phone, when off rings once and then goes to answer phone.

Kala, the thing is though, planes are equipped with more than 1 tracker. I don't understand how they can all be offline.

The whole thing doesn't make sense. I'd like to think it is 'just' a crash. But I really don't know. Those poor families who are just getting so much false hope.

Hope there are answers soon. It's so scary, really putting me off going on a plane :(

Its horrible but I do think that if it crashed into the ocean at a very high speed there is a chance there is nothing left? United 93, the plane that crashed into a field on 9/11 had literally no evidence left of the plane, when the first response team arrived they were looking for the plane and it had completely gone.

So weird how it can just disappear x

If it were in the ocean I definitely think they'd fine something. Even if it smashed into tens of thousands of pieces some bits are bound to float? And the links of the USA have sent search teams.

This is getting really scary. I'm going on a plane in 1.5months :wacko: !!

On the link on previous page there is a video and it has some theories on. One is that it disappeared in the air and if it was the case we wouldn't find out as there will be nothing left.
I keep trying to tell myself it's extremely rare x

I find the whole thing absolutely bizarre. :wacko:

Upto 19 family members/friends have had connection with passengers phones now. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bers-claim-loved-ones-smartphones-active.html

Some reports claim the phones are just ringing and ringing though. How is this possible?
Telecoms expert Alan Spencer told MailOnline that if the phones are really ringing, they can categorically not be under the sea.
He added that the phones will only be ringing if they are ‘switched on, not in water, the battery is charged, and [they are] near a mobile cell site.’
This means that if the phones are genuinely ringing, the plane needs to have landed on land – not in the sea – and be in a location where there is cell service, rather than landing in the middle of a jungle, for example.

I read something somewhere that stated that if it had crashed into the sea, there would be at least SOME floating debris. For example, the seats, which are buoyant and can be used as a float if that was the scenario.

I find it baffling about the black box...why can't they pick up a signal off that?! :wacko:

Thoughts with the families of the missing passengers x

I was wondering about the black box too, but if the plane is still in tact then so will the black box be. Its completely and utterly baffling. Their government know something I think - an aircraft of that size cannot just dissapear!

Its horrible but I do think that if it crashed into the ocean at a very high speed there is a chance there is nothing left? United 93, the plane that crashed into a field on 9/11 had literally no evidence left of the plane, when the first response team arrived they were looking for the plane and it had completely gone.

Air France 447 crashed into the seas very quickly from high altitude, much deeper waters as well and there was lots of evidence, most wasn't recovered for a long time afterwards, but they had enough from the surface to confirm the plane was down and where within a day

Flight 93, the are many many questions over that one, especially as it is literally the only plane ever to have completely disappears without evidence, oh well that and flight 77 which coincidently on the same day, after the planes hit the towers also disappeared without trace.

But yeah what has happened to that T7 is baffling to say the least. I reckon it's down in the sea and they are just not looking in the right place, but so many questions about how it could just vanish without a trace

I've been following this , it just doesn't sit right with me.
I think the government know a lot more than than they're letting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->