Missing Malaysia Plane :-(

The phones ringing thing just doesn't sit right with me, it seems to have just been dismissed so quickly too :shrug:

If the phones are ringing then why cant they trace it? They cant all by payg! I know here as long as you phone is on it can be traced.

If the phones are ringing then why cant they trace it? They cant all by payg! I know here as long as you phone is on it can be traced.

This is what I don't get :(

This is what I don't get :(

There's was skmething written on the daily mail article from a man that 'knows' about telecom but it sounded like he was just dismissing it, just didn't sound right? Idk!

It's all such a mystery.

I cant believe their loved ones are still waiting for some answers / news - anything at all. It must jut be a case of not looking in the right area

I believe the plane has crashed. Whether it was hijacked, pilot error or suicide i dont know. Unlikely to be mechanical as there would have been distress signals you would think. So either disintegrated in the air from a bomb (you would think someone would have seen something in that case) or was intact when hit the water (as was Air France flight 447) but then it would have broken apart upon impact as did that plane.

It took them 5 days to find parts of the plane and bodies floating - and 2 years to locate the blackbox on the bottom of the ocean floor - but the ocean is a lot deeper in the area where that plane went down.

Somethinf doesnt add up i agree :( Time will tell i guess...

y

Flight 93, the are many many questions over that one, especially as it is literally the only plane ever to have completely disappears without evidence, oh well that and flight 77 which coincidently on the same day, after the planes hit the towers also disappeared without trace.

They may have vanished from radar for a bit, but it was very apparent very early that both planes had crashed as they were able to find the crash sites. :( First responders were at each crash site within minutes of it happening.

Unless you meant just the coincidence that those two flights as well lost radar contact. :flower:

y

Flight 93, the are many many questions over that one, especially as it is literally the only plane ever to have completely disappears without evidence, oh well that and flight 77 which coincidently on the same day, after the planes hit the towers also disappeared without trace.

They may have vanished from radar for a bit, but it was very apparent very early that both planes had crashed as they were able to find the crash sites. :( First responders were at each crash site within minutes of it happening.

Unless you meant just the coincidence that those two flights as well lost radar contact. :flower:

No I meant the coincidence that they are the only 2 air crashes for which there was no debris, not a single jot of it

There was debris for both. :flower:

You can read the "crash" section for and Flight 77 (there's a picture of the debris from the crash) and in the "aftermath" section for Flight 93 where they unearthed an engine. There's pictures of it all. So sad.

I was quite obsessed with the September 11th attacks so did a lot of looking around on them. :flower:

There was debris for both. :flower:

You can read the "crash" section for and Flight 77 (there's a picture of the debris from the crash) and in the "aftermath" section for Flight 93 where they unearthed an engine. There's pictures of it all. So sad.

I was quite obsessed with the September 11th attacks so did a lot of looking around on them. :flower:

I'm going to bow out here, since the thread is about the missing Malaysian plane I don't want to carry it on re 9/11. But I will agree to disagree....

This story is beyond strange and I've been following it closely.

The cell phone thing is what leads me to believe that there is something more to it than a crash. Just because we haven't heard about any demands from terrorists doesn't mean there hasn't been in any. I think this is the best case scenario as it would (hopefully) mean most of those people are still alive.

The black boxes are made to withstand the most extreme circumstances, so not being able to locate the signal is very odd. As a PP said, the area of water they're searching is much more shallow than that of where the Air France flight crashed. They should be able to get that signal. However, if someone turned it off.....

I'm not usually into conspiracy theories but this is just too weird. Maybe media is sensationalizing it because there's no other evidence to the contrary, but this whole thing kind of creeps me out.

There has now been some debris found in the sea between Malaysia and Vietnam apparently,
Really hope these is a definitive answer for families soon, can't imagine what they're going through

Already ruled out ^

This just gets stranger and stranger the longer it continues

This is so strange

I jut read that that the USA is concerned the plane was hijacked and flown somewhere

Those poor people and the families not knowing

Its such a strange story, i really feel we aren't getting all the facts here.

Somewhere, someone must know something. This isn't Christopher Colombus' day anymore, there are many places you can fly a big plane and keep it secret.

I seriously hope this plane is found whether complete or in 10,000 pieces, because the alternative is terrifying.

That a Boeing plane has disappeared into thin air without a trace :shrug:

I know people are still trying to pin it on terrorism, but no terrorist group has come forward yet, so i think its really unlikey.

I know people are still trying to pin it on terrorism, but no terrorist group has come forward yet, so i think its really unlikey.

The only thing that I can think of is that if it is terrorism, they may not have come forward as they're not onto the next "phase" of what they want to do with the plane? :shrug:

Like no point in claiming it then getting caught before you do whatever it is that you want to do.

Tbh I have NO idea, I think its crashed somewhere but still not sure why nothing has been found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->