Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

This is my first cycle with Vitex... 1200mg. Not sure if this is related, but I had a nice, normal ovulation (CD15) this time after a couple of really irregular months (I think last month was anovulatory, and the two months before, really late ovulation), plus a HUGE temp spike, when I normally get a slow rise. I'm encouraged :thumbup:

This is my first cycle with Vitex... 1200mg. Not sure if this is related, but I had a nice, normal ovulation (CD15) this time after a couple of really irregular months (I think last month was anovulatory, and the two months before, really late ovulation), plus a HUGE temp spike, when I normally get a slow rise. I'm encouraged :thumbup:

Last month was my first month on vitex as well and I ovulated on my own (CD15 too) and had a nice 30 day cycle. I have PCOS and that was my first month with out being on BCP. Without it my cycle is either like 6 months or 2 weeks. I was taking 1600mg. I'm pretty sure it is what helped me have my first normal non-medicated cycle in years

Im in... currently (maybe) 3dpo. Expected (well, not expecting!) AF is Jan 24th (will not test until then... cant handle anymore disappointment in early testing). Currently having no "symptoms" besides dull consistent aching/ cramping and slight, very slight globby cm (TMI but Ive been obsessed w/ checking for anything via the finger/ tp test). Oh I was starving yesterday and also quite tired lately but I cant consider tired and hungry "symptoms" since its a part of life :) I really did not have any "symptoms" of ovulation as I had creamy/ stretchy cm, then, ewcm for 2 or so days, and finally nothing (maybe some wetness) when I was "supposed" to ovulate. (can you have some cm (esp. ewcm) a few days before and then, nothing- I was (am) worried I missed out chance this mo.)? I really need to chart/ temp and use opk kits next cycle if need be! (I hope not though)! Anyone else around 3dpo??

Been ttc since Oct (faint pos test which resulted in either chem or mc), took Nov off due to sciatic nerve/ back issues, neg for Dec and now, onto Jan and a new yr!! (bday is Jan 15th- would be a great bday mo! I will be 33).

FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR ALL!!

Same is the case with me from ovulation till end of TWW. :dohh:

Last month was my first month on vitex as well and I ovulated on my own (CD15 too) and had a nice 30 day cycle. I have PCOS and that was my first month with out being on BCP. Without it my cycle is either like 6 months or 2 weeks. I was taking 1600mg. I'm pretty sure it is what helped me have my first normal non-medicated cycle in years

That's fantastic! I was hesitant to try it, since I'll sometimes go a few months with nice, regular cycles... but they always seem to go wacky on me eventually, and not just one - several in a row before they straighten out again. So I figured it was worth a shot, if only to be able to time the inseminations right.

We got two in this cycle, and I'm currently 2DPO. I guess we'll see! :)

Good luck, I hope vitex is our magic pill ;)

That's fantastic! I was hesitant to try it, since I'll sometimes go a few months with nice, regular cycles... but they always seem to go wacky on me eventually, and not just one - several in a row before they straighten out again. So I figured it was worth a shot, if only to be able to time the inseminations right.

We got two in this cycle, and I'm currently 2DPO. I guess we'll see! :)

Good luck, I hope vitex is our magic pill ;)

I'll be getting two in this cycle also. Fingers crossed for us and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Finally ovulated, only a very small increase in temp this morning so il do opk today just to be sure but il pretty pos I od sometime yesterday. I'm classing myself as 1dpo today, ovuview agrees but ff hasnt given me o date yet so will wait to see if it agrees with me lol. Finally in the tww. It's only taken 3 bloody weeks to get here!!

got a +ve OPK today! yesterday had a good temp drop then a huge rise this morning,..Im thinking its going to go up a lot tomorrow morning too and then it probably means that today is O day! crossing everything for all you girls :) xox

Went to see a naturopath this morning to talk about my slightly irregular periods & spotting. She wasn't very concerned, and she told me to just keep doing what we're doing, and we'll hit it right one month :thumbup: I feel better having that reassurance. She was a big fan of the Vitex and said I may see a decrease in the spotting within three months. If not, she did recommend I get my progesterone tested, just for peace of mind, but she wasn't too worried.

This puts me at ease, for sure. I have all the patience in the world when I know that things are working correctly. But hopefully my need for patience is coming to an end :wacko:

<3

Fertile window is officially open!
Wish me luck guys.
<3
Also I use the Ovia fertility monitor, its "forcast" is today 5.0, Wed 7.5, Thursday 9.0 Friday 10.0 Sat. 9.5
My plan was to do it every other day.
If I do that then I miss my 10.0 day
should I do it 3 day straight from Thursday to Sat. then go back to every other day until fertility goes back to 0.1 or should I stay with the every other day and miss my highest point.

You would be fine either way. If you are ok then go for everyday from Thursday to Saturday and then do it every other day. It is like SMEP and the success rate is little higher. But every other day is less stressful. Enjoy yourself either way. Loads of :dust: heading your way.

Im in... currently (maybe) 3dpo. Expected (well, not expecting!) AF is Jan 24th (will not test until then... cant handle anymore disappointment in early testing). Currently having no "symptoms" besides dull consistent aching/ cramping and slight, very slight globby cm (TMI but Ive been obsessed w/ checking for anything via the finger/ tp test). Oh I was starving yesterday and also quite tired lately but I cant consider tired and hungry "symptoms" since its a part of life :) I really did not have any "symptoms" of ovulation as I had creamy/ stretchy cm, then, ewcm for 2 or so days, and finally nothing (maybe some wetness) when I was "supposed" to ovulate. (can you have some cm (esp. ewcm) a few days before and then, nothing- I was (am) worried I missed out chance this mo.)? I really need to chart/ temp and use opk kits next cycle if need be! (I hope not though)! Anyone else around 3dpo??

Been ttc since Oct (faint pos test which resulted in either chem or mc), took Nov off due to sciatic nerve/ back issues, neg for Dec and now, onto Jan and a new yr!! (bday is Jan 15th- would be a great bday mo! I will be 33).

I'm currently 3 DPO according to FF so i'm right there with you.

Today I've had some fullness in my abdomen and one sharp pain near the right overy and overall feeling of yuck. And STARVING today...like so hungry. I obviously know none of this is pregnancy sign, but seriously....I do symptom spot. It's my way of getting through the TWW.

And I'm also obsessed with checking cm...like every time I go to the bathroom. I didn't have an ewcm this cycle, but I have been having creamy cm the last couple days.

I'm currently 3 DPO according to FF so i'm right there with you.

Today I've had some fullness in my abdomen and one sharp pain near the right overy and overall feeling of yuck. And STARVING today...like so hungry. I obviously know none of this is pregnancy sign, but seriously....I do symptom spot. It's my way of getting through the TWW.

And I'm also obsessed with checking cm...like every time I go to the bathroom. I didn't have an ewcm this cycle, but I have been having creamy cm the last couple days.

I been obsessed w checking cm as I have felt stuff but nothing when I check. I also feel so tight down there, hard to check. I have had kinda all over cramping/aching, been starving too... Also tired but I think that's the norm for me, who isn't always tired. Im, I think 4dpo according to ff and my days app but I have no idea when I OD bc I had wet to creamy to clear, maybe ewcm (about 2 to 3d before estimated o) and nothing after until now really.

Mrssmit I'm 2dpo too....I think. Temp still isnt high so I'm praying I did o but we will see x

well I am starting to spot today! i think the fertilaid is starting to work! finally get to start ttc after this af visit! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->