Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

omorfos!! 13 dpo?? wow you are good for not testing yet, I would have caved at 10dpo ;)

omg dream angel, just saw on your chart that you got your BFP!!! congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma, welcome and good luck xoxox hoping you ovulated normally

babymama, good luck this cycle, thanks for the tip about the cheap tests!

AMB, dont discourage, you're not out at all, as for ovulation tests, they are great, they always tell me when I ovulated and I confirm this with my temps. I use dollartree (or dollar store) test and they work fine for me, I buy 10 and its 10$

omorfos!! 13 dpo?? wow you are good for not testing yet, I would have caved at 10dpo ;)

omg dream angel, just saw on your chart that you got your BFP!!! congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma, welcome and good luck xoxox hoping you ovulated normally

babymama, good luck this cycle, thanks for the tip about the cheap tests!

AMB, dont discourage, you're not out at all, as for ovulation tests, they are great, they always tell me when I ovulated and I confirm this with my temps. I use dollartree (or dollar store) test and they work fine for me, I buy 10 and its 10$

thanks girliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :happydance: sticky baby dust to everyone here .. praying for all of u :kiss:

Good morning ladies!

Congrats Dream Angel! That's so exciting! :)

How is everyone doing today!?

I am officially 3 days late for AF. I'm trying not to test until I'm a week late. Since she could magically show up just for fun over the weekend. I'm really hoping I get a BFP, I'll be testing on my Bday so that will be exciting if it's a BFP! Would be the BEST birthday gift ever! :)

The DH says we aren't allowed to get excited until I'm a month late.... I laughed at him and told him there was NO WAY I could wait that long. :)

lol crazycharlie, I would be going crazy a 3 days late! I test early though cause last time I got my bfp it was at 8dpo. good luck, Im excited for you!

Charlie have you been having any symptoms?

Mimi it's hubby's fault that i haven't tested yet... we drive to work together and he refuses to stop anywhere for a test.. so guess Monday will be the day if AF doesn't show..

lol crazycharlie, I would be going crazy a 3 days late! I test early though cause last time I got my bfp it was at 8dpo. good luck, Im excited for you!

haha trust me it's driving me crazy! I took one before my period was due, and it was BFN, so I'm trying to hold out! Of course I took it at night because I finally caved so who knows. lol.

Charlie have you been having any symptoms?

Mimi it's hubby's fault that i haven't tested yet... we drive to work together and he refuses to stop anywhere for a test.. so guess Monday will be the day if AF doesn't show..

Omorfos, I was having cramping and I still have EWCM. Today, not really any cramping and still have EWCM, but other than that I have had a small amount of nausea.

You could always race him to the car and get in the driver seat ;)

Me and hubby busy having a bbq (prawns on the bbq) and I'm scared to eat them for "just in case"..

I've had heartburn and bad headaches on 10 and 11 dpo

Me and hubby busy having a bbq (prawns on the bbq) and I'm scared to eat them for "just in case"..

I've had heartburn and bad headaches on 10 and 11 dpo

Shrimp are actually ok to eat while Pregnant in small amounts. :)

I had heartburn last night but I didn't really think much of it. hmm.

Im 7dpo today... I have continued to have one and off cramps for days but as of yesterday or maybe the day before- my nipples are so sore. I guess maybe the entire breast too. Im trying not to get my hopes up too high as that was the only symptom I had in Oct when I had my pos but then, chem. Some slight wetness but nothing major and last night I went to bed at 9pm although I have no idea if it is bc I was so tired from bad sleep (and my nightmare) the night before. Im just grasping for anything, I think.

thanks! I'm feeling a bit better today. I have awful anxiety usually and I just had a bad feeling but I'm back to being pretty hopeful again. I hope I won't need the Ovulation tests because I'll get a BFP. :) Fingers crossed for no AF

AMB, here are some stats from a study to make you feel better :)

In this study, they took a group of 346 women, who were practicing natural family planning methods, to get pregnant. Natural family planning uses tools, such as body basal temperature charting and cervical mucus observation, to determine when the most fertile days are. That means that this group of couples knew which days to have sex if they wanted to get pregnant, so mistimed intercourse would not be behind failure to conceive.

The results are interesting:

Of the 346 women, 310 women conceived.
The remaining 10.4%, or 36 women, did not get pregnant.
After one month of trying, 38% were pregnant.
After three months of trying, 68% were pregnant.
After six months of trying, 81% were pregnant.
After twelve months of trying, 92% were pregnant.

after 3 months, almost 70% of women got pregnant!!

Still writing for cycle day 1 to be here. Where is my damn AF.

Anyone else get like super exhausted during O? This whole week I've been really fatigued, like I'll wake up early, end up napping around 10 am until varying times the latest was 5 then I'll be ready for bed at like 8.

Just curious if this is because of Ovulation or maybe something else. I'm a stay at home wife so I literally do nothing all day or I'd put it off on work or something.

Anyone else get like super exhausted during O? This whole week I've been really fatigued, like I'll wake up early, end up napping around 10 am until varying times the latest was 5 then I'll be ready for bed at like 8.

Just curious if this is because of Ovulation or maybe something else. I'm a stay at home wife so I literally do nothing all day or I'd put it off on work or something.

I get really tired too, but I don't get to nap :( I have a really hard time getting to sleep at night in general, so O makes it worse. Maybe it's something else though. My sister was telling me that when she first got preggers she felt like if she didn't take a nap she would have fallen asleep standing up. I haven't gotten to that point yet though. lol.

I do! The whole week leading up to O I can't sleep or eat enough.

https://i39.tinypic.com/5ot4as.jpg
Hey girls I tested with cbd today ... :p happy happy happy...!!! Best anniversary present :p
Good luck & baby dust to all of u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->